If you want to mogg without mercy, get a buzzcut...

If you want to mogg without mercy, get a buzzcut. I'm a 6'2" lanklet but people have been parting like the Red Sea before Moses since I got one.

Attached: buzz buzz.jpg (400x400, 81K)

You just look so fucking stupid people are desperate to avoid you

I can confirm this. You could also get a black trenchcoat and shades to compliment and you would be respected everywhere you go, i tried it.

>I'm a 6'2" lanklet but people have been parting like the Red Sea before Moses since I got one.
>being this delusional

>6'2
>Not manlet

6’2 is fucking average where I live man. Lanklet begins at 6’5+.

Everybody said I look meaner since I got one

Mostly women

Jajajaj

Buzzed mine a while back just cause, idk if it did anything for me social wise but it was nice to have low maintenance hair

Attached: 12537AF0-CEA3-43C8-8813-F2DD00BDBB15.jpg (1242x2208, 208K)

This. So nice to have ez hair. Plus it always clears up my face real nicely and if you're not a facelet you'll still look good

I'm just going to say this.

You look retarded. Your hairline isn't meant for a buzzcut and your skull is narrow.

Either embrace ripped onions nerd mode or stop trying and grow your hair back, right now you look like a failed slav

You probably smell like a NEET.

You remind me of this group of faggot alt/punk soibois at my highschool who all buzzed their hair because their favorite obscure gay anal punk band did it or something.

Looks great man look like a real chad, lookin fun to be around dont let these guys get you down aight

Can confirm. Is less hassle overall.

Attached: IMG_20181103_191514.jpg (960x1280, 279K)

That’s actually a nice ass jacket

bait
timestamp or it didn't happen

you're pretty good looking no homo but grow your hair back

I think you look good bro. I used too buzz it shorter than that even because it was so low maintenance, but keeping it that short all the time became too much maintanence in itself, so I've let it grow out. Now I don't even shampoo and it looks fine, literally zero maintenance

it doesnt count if you're balding

baltoid the person

>failed slav

Attached: 149EE9DD-3844-4E6B-84E7-6AEE59DA15CC.jpg (600x632, 34K)

>Your hairline isn't meant for a buzzcut
what did he mean by it?

are you stupid?

regarding hairline thing, yes.

Buzzcut only works if you’re attractive like the guy in your image. If you don’t look good with one then you don’t have a masculine face and you’re not good looking. It’s the ultimate test to find out whether you’re handsome or not

buzzcut works for fatsos

You look great dude, don't listen to retards like this kid

This, if you have big ears buzzcut only will make it worse. If the rest of your face is ok long hair is better.

Attached: awesome-haircuts-for-men-with-big-ears-2018.jpg (647x716, 49K)

Get your sides faded and you’ll look 10x better. Top and sides same length always looks goofy

Boot faggot lmao.

>not keeping your hair
girls love that shit

Where do you live? East Africa?

Attached: Tallest_People.png (898x1076, 766K)

>long hair is better
long hair looks awful on 90% of men

Who or what is a baltoid.

buzz removes a feature of your body thus decreasing the amount of variable which will add more proportional emphasis to all other traits. this is only one factor to consider though. there's still the aspect of being able to "pull off" a buzzcut. good jawline and cheekbones ( ) help substantially.
a buzz also has it's own perception though. it is the classic standard negro haircut (although whites dont get lineups), thus the constant bbc memes that the media pushes will actually be directed at you. you also have the fact that it looks slav which has a similar sort of phenomenon

africans are mostly short. north european countries are the tallest

Attached: aryan nazi man 4.jpg (632x1014, 96K)

You’re good looking but that buzz+ jacket combo unironically gives off pedo vibes

Buzzcut with short boxed beard.

my current style

Sorry, this is the only acceptable hairstyle these days.

Attached: DpblxqtUcAAnMiy.jpg (380x380, 24K)

>This, if you have big ears buzzcut only will make it worse. If the rest of your face is ok long hair is better.

No haircut is going to hider your ears. Dude in your pic could also pull off a buzzcut.
Took me years to realise nobody gives a fuck about your ears.