Is personality more important in females than Jow Forumsness when it comes to how attractive someone is?

Is personality more important in females than Jow Forumsness when it comes to how attractive someone is?

Attached: da3.webm (640x900, 2.77M)

Of course.
Girls fall in love with things they hear.

you can get the same thing through different paths, stop with the unidimensional retardation

no. They work hand and hand
Fitness and looks get you in the door.
Maybe a fuck.
Personality is how you make the sale.

But just dont be a fucking spaz autist. You can get away with almost anything if you a girl attracted to you enough.
You can rant about jews, nogs. Whatever as long as you do it so its kinda funny. They don't care.

Women are clay and have no real personality.

Attached: zpuS1qO.jpg (1202x1742, 308K)

>hand and hand

Attached: 36634153_2170552812973388_4624958304890650624_n.jpg (480x480, 24K)

can someone tell me what a personality even is? I don't get it. Everyone always talks about it but I don't even know what they mean

Attached: 1515698191871.jpg (558x800, 230K)

A personality is basically how a person reacts to situations or creates situations around them. Like if you tell a dirty joke some people might laugh, while others get uncomfortable.
You should get out more and talk to more people m8

So it's basically just the shit you like or find funny? I don't get how that is appealing

it's a doggy dog world

imagine a game where you assign points to different areas of your life. if you're a sperg, maybe assign a lot of points to your appearance. will you focus more on body or clothes? can you improve enough to overcome bad genetics?

things add up, and sometimes one thing will attract a girl but something else will make them stay.

a nice face or body will attract a girl, but if you're an 8/10 on looks but a 2/10 on social skills, even a 7/10 girls will bail. girls only date up - 6/10 girls only accept 7/10 or higher guys. guys will overlook a lot of shit, girls don't. an 8/10 guy will date a 6.5 girl no problem but girls won't do that.

This post is like a bowl in a china shop.

for all intensive purposes, we still understand the message

A personality is what defines you as an individual beyond purely physical means, the funny part is just a very minor facet of a personality. I’m not sure how to explain this shit, you should have learned what a personality is before you even learned to read. Are you some type of AI system?

no its every single aspect of your character

You aren't clever or original, these jokes are a diamond dozen.

turbo sperg detected

Attached: 1541212240296.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

kek

but yeah how the fuck do you not understand what a personality is user

But I don t understand how you actions and decisions count as personality. Whenever I hear people talking about personality, I think they just mean which Netflix shows you watch. Like, we lift but normies will say thats not part of personality despite it being an action that we choose to preform.

your levels of

>agreeableness
>openess
>extroversion
>concientiouness
>neuroticism

define your personality

Sexual attractiveness and mate selection for relationships are often differnt in men and women. It's like you may want to bang thots but you wouldn't bring one to dinner with mom and dad. Same thing applies to women they might like a fuccboi for a casual encounter but they might want a man for a relationship or vice versa. Sexual and relationship preferences are so varied from individual to individual you're best not trying to capture all of them but rather focusing on your type and characteristics they value.

Not really but it might as well since that's the standard everyone's going by. Women treat that shit like it's the new horoscope.

nobody in the history of mankind has a personality that isn't covered withing the big 5 personality test. the simple fact it's based on levels instead of on/off guarantees its 100% success ratio.

comparing it to a horoscope shows your idiocy. your fault for taking simplified, shortened online tests instead of the real thing.

Attached: im-not-like-the-other-girls-im-not-like-the-3028603.png (500x511, 180K)

who

are you retarded or just pretending

Wtf, I thought npc-s were just a meme

personality tests are still relatively primitive but comparing them to horoscopes is hyperbole

>you will never be this comfortable in your own body

your personality does not include your actions. assuming it has something to do with netflix shows you have absolutely no grasp of what being a social being is like.

>your personality does not include your actions
your personality informs your actions, people can't read minds, so other people can only judge your personality by your actions, this is pretty obvious

Not . While the Big Five model might be the best measure of personality we have at the moment, it's still offers a somewhat narrow view on personality. Even if two persons are exactly on the same percentile on every one the five variables, they're still going to be different persons. You might say that the differences they have are not a matter of personality, but something else, but in my opinion personality is a somewhat broader thing than those five variables.

Of course these things are up to debate, and I haven't studied enough psychology to really have a very justifiable opinion. Still, even the experts of the field don't really agree on what exactly constitutes the personality. If I've learned anything while studying psychology, it is that the human mind and it's components are extremely messy and hard to quantify. Most of psychology seems to be about offering approximations and alternative explanations about the same phenomenons.

women have no drive or passion so they end up being generic versions of eachother inevitably

have you ever had a woman sincerely be passionate abouit something so she was ready to give up her whole existence just to do that

any 10 year old male kid is able to do that for video games, hobbies etc. but never women or girls

they only do things for a while and only as long as it benefits them in some way

Best part is her breasts are just so bouncy and nice even without a bra

Oh fuck its only day 2 of november and im already crumbling hhhaaaalllppp

used to not believe this but I got a tinder. it's like 90% of women are just clones of each other. Maybe 10% are actually interesting but the rest are just "teehee I like dogs, traveling, and hanging out with my friends. no hookups. swipe left if you're under 6'4"

those 10% are not interesting, they are simply smart enough to seem interesting (which is a feat in itself)

women can not compete with men at anything, there is literally nothing a woman can do that there doesn't exist a man that can do it better

you could say, women are not competent and because of that they can't compete so they are not competitive

they don't exist, they get BTFO at everything

in medicine, in research, in e-sports, even in fucking chess, in law, everywhere that you have to compete with others in the long run you'll end up seeing only men

and if you see women you can be sure they are either sockpuppets or aren't there on their own merit

It's coffee girl

It's fairly large.

Attached: literer3.webm (640x900, 2.99M)

yikes

I was using Netflix as an example, as in people with different personalities like different Netflix shows. Also you saying that personality doesn't include actions just proves my point. A person should be defined by their actions not some abstract personalty bullshit that no one can even give me a definition of

Yeah can't you see that girl's nice perky charisma, her slim fit chastity, and her fertile swaying kindness, her long flowing shiny virtue, and the beautiful twinkle in her discipline. She's got a really attractive personality.

> ywn get to dig coffee girl's nose and eat her nose caviar afterwards
why even lift?

Attached: coffeegirlnose2.webm (640x640, 1.88M)

You want me to tell you what you're attracted to?

Unironically this.

Personality is important but most of the girls who claim that "oh, only personality matters!!1!!" are usually complete bitches who aren't worth dating.

Personality is some emotional image that a person projects and nothing more. Its a really poor way of judging people imo. A lot of people will say things like cute, boring, happy, fun, pessimistic, etc in regards to their own or someone elses personality but really they're just describing an impression the person has left on them recently. Its definitely not the same thing as character which to me is more about conviction and belief which you could say are more personal than 'personality'.

Btw my favorite lift is The Press

She doesn't look that comfortable, in fact she looks pretty uncomfortable. Also being comfortable is stagnation and death anyway

women are like dogs and nobody gives a shit about a dog personality as long as its cute unless you have to live with it

This is what I'm saying and people are calling me autistic

I would rather kill myself than do a dance like this on camera

if you want a gf for more than a couple of months, absolutely yes, personality is the most important thing
>T.girl(female)

>girl(female)
You know the drill
Also don't eat bread

Pls bby girl, tell me what a personality is so I can get one. I don't understand and no one itt seems to know or be able to tell me

Following on this, after personality comes her Mores/Beilefs/Phantasies/etc. Essentially, what makes her tick and how she reacts to the world around her.

Personality defines how she goes about her life, but the above defines what life she goes for. Don't even waste time with those girls whose Mores, Expectations, and Aspirations aren't aligned/compatible with yours. At best, it'll be good fucking (if that), worse, you'll have rape accusations because she doesn't want to look like a whore, and worse -> worst, if you're a real idiot, you'll get divorce raped because you stuck your dick in crazy.

this seems like the best answer. Personality is a word people use determine wether you're good enough to entertain them or if you're a boring creep. They think everyone should be like the fun epic partying sitcom character everyone loves.
It's so fucking superficial. "Personality" is just the immediate appearance and doesn't reflect anything long term. When did the valuing of character die anyway? post WW2 maybe?

i'd say having an attractive face/facial symmetry is very important, i'm a fat fuck and even i get mired sometimes because i have a strong jawline and nice eyes. there are loads of girls i think are cute that have 5/10 bodies, but just because they have a nice face and aren't cunts they are attractive to me. it might be similar with women but with added layers of autism and retardation

I only eat bread while eating liver, because otherwise it's unbearable ;)

seriously, just bee yourself, it's not a meme. There are plenty of girls out there, don't be afraid to hit on them, there are also plenty of girls who like awkward guys. Ironically, the harder you try, the worse you make it. As long as you talk to her naturally, just like you'd talk to a friend, you're good to go.
Stay away from extreme ideologies though if you have any of those, at least when you first approach her.
Other than that, talk to her as if she was your friend, maybe flirt from time to time as a "joke", although it's serious. If she smiles, responds positively, etc, go for it man.

>Don't even waste time with those girls whose Mores, Expectations, and Aspirations aren't aligned/compatible with yours.
HARD agree. Unless you are only looking for a quick fuck.
But yes, I'm 100% with you. Find a girl with a good personality, that you're compatible with, and that you have similar, if not same goals in life. Political ideology can change, it's not that important. Many girls start off bluepilled, but they can change really easily if they're shown the right way. I've seen many of my friends changing ideologies overnight, just because they were presented with a new idea.
With that being said though, there are plenty of cases that are a complete waste of time. If she has dyed her hair blue/green/whatever, only cares/thinks about politics, and is a complete sjw, then yes, it's a waste of time.

>fat fuck
>strong jawline

Attached: 1537284483784.png (423x587, 559K)

The big 5 is the best measure of personalities just now.

i store my blubber in other places, lucky genes i guess

>using tinder which is literally the bottom 30% of females
>be surprised when you get low quality women
Dumbass

Can you just describe to me what you consider a personality to be, or at least what you consider good personality traits

Personality includes action, but saying lifting is your personality is dumb. A personality facet can be that you enjoy doing athletic activity, but lifting a bar loaded with weights added onto it isn’t a personality. Same as how a person liking comedy is a part of their personality, but a specific tv show isn’t their personality. Their enjoyment or that facet of their personality leads to their enjoyment of it, like the difference between a noun and a verb.

trips of truth. tindr sucks ass and girls on it are boring because guys are already bending their dicks backwards trying to have sex with them

>Other than that, talk to her as if she was your friend, maybe flirt from time to time as a "joke", although it's serious. If she smiles, responds positively, etc, go for it man.
bullshit dont listen to this

Empty phrases like that are a diamond dozen

Exactly

Maybe people do judge on the value of character, and have simply determined your character is shit. Saying oh people were different and their morality would match mine if I was in the past is usually false

it wildly differs from person to person
to me, what I want from a man, is simply someone interesting
I'd MUCH prefer someone who can talk to me about things, about his hobbies, knowledge, etc, over someone with a "chad jaw" or squinty eyes. It's not even comparable.
I've only been with two guys, and they both were aspies, simply because they could talk about things that they were excited about.
Now, when it comes to most girls, humour is a very very good personality trait. If you make her laugh, you're halfway there, even if you're ugly as fuck.
I have a friend who's easily 150kg, that mofo has been with more than 20 girls, simply because he makes them laugh, and he's a pleasant person to be around.

ok then, why has it worked to me, and all of my friends?

>No thigh gap
Dropped

>ok then, why has it worked to me, and all of my friends?
talking to her as a friend is a bullshit adivice and you know it
i got to be ''friends'' with every girl i liked and in the end they just stopped talking to me when i showed interest

Dude, people always judge a book by its cover before getting to know that person. Getting in shape and taking care of your appearance is like 60% of the battle, the other part is being funny, quick witted, smart and able to create a "fun" aura for the girl. I mean, I'm sure there are girls out there that look past the exterior shit, but they're few and far between so why not take care of yourself AND have a good personality? Contrary to popular belief, being cool and looking good are not mutually exclusive.

personality is just another word for attractive, it's all rationalized after the fact just like morality, just look at how many women are in abusive relationships but won't leave because they "love" the guy.

If a girl is attracted to you she will justify anything you do as being good because that's how the human brain works, your rational thought is really just there to rationalize decisions you have already subconsciously taken.

nice projection buddy, but acknowledging the obsession with "personality" in our culture doesn't make an incel like you. Women aren't looking for partners who are good respectable people with strong morals and convictions. At most they want someone to entertain them for an hour and they have plenty to choose from the infinite dating pool of the internet.

Men are mostly physical, girls are aware of this. They don't spend all that time putting on makeup and finding the perfect pair of pants that make their butt pop a little more.

Contrary to popular Jow Forums belief, girls are almost entirely emotional. You only have to meet her minimum requirements physically to get her number. Which is why getting the number is the easiest part. The texting area is where 99% of guys are filtered out.

Basically, a woman's emotions are what will determine if she will give you the time of day out of the other 99 guys that asked her out that week. Women are attracted to an unclear man, a man who they have no idea whether or not he likes them and is not always available.

A good way to see it is if a girl knows you like her, she knows any given day she could probably go out with you. Because you like her. But if you're unavailable, and keep your own emotions unclear, she assumes you are dating around and are a limited time offer. In other words, if you're dating around (or at least make her think you are), she knows there is something to you because other girls are jumping on the opportunity. And if other girls are in the equation, that means she could possibly be rooted out. Women are very narcissistic and impressionable, they want to know if they can have you and they actually enjoy chasing and competing with other women for you than they enjoy you chasing them.

In short, don't chase girls, hide your emotions, and be unavailable.

So a personality pretty much only means you have to be a dancing monkey to entertain a girl. Just as I suspected. You act like you're not shallow because you don't go for a good looking guy, but not once did you mention any real admirable qualities that a guy would have to work hard for, like whether or not he did charity work or something. You didn't mention a man's virtues or his convictions. People who care about personality are just shallow in a different way

>Is personality more important

fuck no. height is more important than personality

depends on the girl

you should flirt too, but not too obvious
If you show too much romantic interest early on(and it's not in a club setting, or on stuff like tinder, where it's expected), then she will most likely back off.

>People who care about personality are just shallow in a different way
so be it, I don't mind. I wouldn't mind admitting that the only thing I care about were abs or money
>So a personality pretty much only means you have to be a dancing monkey to entertain a girl.
there's a big difference between having a sense of humour and just telling jokes
Being relaxed and joking around is a good sign of confidence. Someone who's not confident(aka alpha) can't do this properly.

Is pic related achievable for girls WITHOUT lifting? Like if she just happened to have an active lifestyle. I slept with a girl who looked like this but slightly more cut recently and afterwards I asked her how much she worked out and if she had any tips for me (I work out but I’m a beginner and fairly DYEL), but she responded with that she never goes to the gym and that all her exercise comes from her student job at a restaurant. She grabbed my arm and when I flexed she joked that our arms were the same size (her arms were bigger).
I asked around (I know her through friends) and nobody had ever heard of her going to the gym.
Was she just word flexing to bully me a bit? Or was she trying to avoid embarrassing me?

Attached: FD6850F3-82D5-4F28-89CB-B3ADCD1EBB41.jpg (600x1085, 95K)

you whores dont give a shit about personality when the wallet is big enough. fucking roastie whores

wtf why lol

you'll never find a girl that loves you with this mindset
sure there are gold diggers, but there only there for the money

bullshit

i dont give a shit.

finding a random whore is the easiest thing you can do. Why don't you go find one?

Women are holes and men are tools

It's nothing to get upset about, it's just natural reality, this is what we want from each other, everything else is kind of just icing on the cake

>incel
>why is culture “obsessed” with how a person acts or talks rather than deep morals than are invisible and never acted upon
Go back to r*ddit fag, your “deep” character doesn’t matter if no ones life is changed by it or if it affects no one

Bluepilled. They only care about face and to a lesser extent height

Physique in your image would be extremely difficult to achieve without exercise, think 0.01% genetic lottery winner, for men or women. It's possible that she does a lot of exercise out of the gym that she doesn't think of as exercise, e.g. long shifts of lifting and carrying heavy boxes of restaurant ingredients on a regular basis... or maybe plays a sport. Working out seems more likely, women are generally discouraged from doing real exercise or talking about it.

You could go around feeding the homeless every day, but if you don't act like a retard for entertainment no one will like you

Ok so you want a relationship, but you don’t want them to want you for money, for actions you take, for hobbies you have, or for your body cause then they’re shallow.
What reason should a women be attracted to you for you not to consider them shallow, if actions, belief, money, body and status don’t work? Do you believe in soulmates?

Bullshit, you should be able to make friends just by hanging out with people and talking about shared interests. If out of the hundreds of people you meet, no one likes you, chances are that you are the problem, not everyone else.
>you need to be entertaining and put on a show to interact with anyone positively
Fuck off you unlikable bitter cunt.

Your personality is both your actions, ideas, views, understandings, physical and 'mental' (also physical) traits. It's your ego. What makes you...you. It's also very boring. If all of the normies in this thread took a second to think about the girl they like or their best friends they would realise they know hundreds of people like them. The difference with friends is you have shared experiences.

This.

Personality is the shadow on the wall of platos cave.

Your interests etc are mostly predetermined by genes.

if you go around feeding the hopeless evrey day in the hopes that someone will like you then you are acting like a retard. you are a good person(as in truly good) to yourself and that's all that matters

I could care less dude

Personality isn't your actions or your beliefs. She even admitted that. What I think matters most is looks and actions on beliefs. I don't care about personality at all, it's just normie bullshit. To me, if you're Catholic and trying to be a good person, I like you regardless of all your superficial hobbies and interests and sense of humor. Looks do matter for a sexual partner though

Do you work with normies? They are fucking NPC;s mate.

The moment you shine a critical view on something or play both sides for sake of argument to be more critical they dislike you. they are fucking simpletons whom want to be told their dumb views are right, even when they are subjective. It's fucking tiring.

Came here to say this. All the miring videos exist for a reason. Women see your body and are ready to fuck with someone who owns the alpha body. When the novelty wears off, they'll decide on a bit further.

>The moment you shine a critical view on something or play both sides for sake of argument
this, why do normies become outraged at the slightest things

I can't be friends with people who watch TV. Sorry that makes me unlikable, but everyone is fucking brain dead and living for escapism and if you want to be friends with people like that you have to be like them

you guys have a really generalized view of normies ngl not all of them are like this

You do realize this entire site is escapism right?