Being aggressive

Is there anything better than being aggressive af? This week alone I choked a dude who talked shit about me behind my back, drove out of the subway some random fag who stared because I threatened to maul him if he didn't, and told some feminist bitch to shut the fuck up in front of her pussy boyfriend and dared him to do something about it.

Besides that, I just love having "a temper". I love turning red and beating the shit out of someone, and how cautious people become around you as a consequence. Alpha as fuck bros.

Attached: ATLIE-BRONZES-Muscle-Fitness-Man-sculpture-Rhythmic-gymnastics-Statuey-BRONZE-Body-builder-Figurine- (640x640, 35K)

You’re a white nigger and somebody will justifiably shoot you dead soon enough.

Sorry, but you sound like a complete dickhead!

i wish i could do this but no one ever starts shit with me and when i look at someone they instantly look in the ground

For some reason i think you might be black or underaged. Cant pinpoint why tho.

No one's talking to you s o y b o i

Your penis is tiny,isn't it.

so much cope ITT. way to go, OP

2/10, here's your (You)

you will get conceal'd hopefully soon
that or your bp will end you dumbdumb

Stop being a faggot or I'll fuck your mother again dickless roach subhuman pussy garbage.

this
who /huntereyes/ here?

Attached: 1531888290710.png (620x388, 426K)

You are right my dude the other way i was jacking it real hard and i became sooo angry all of a sudden and i ripped my fucking dick off, threw it to the ground and stepped on it right then and there. Im so fucking aggressive and mad that noone wants to mess with me even without a penis. Im the alphaest there is.

1st step in surpassing humanity right there lad.

Alpha =/= Aggressive
I get angry very easily and it's not very enjoyable. But smashing things can be fun, even more so if it's a person.

alex stop

Attached: 1505412639226.png (624x848, 362K)

ROID RAGEEEE

Attached: rage.png (676x751, 476K)

>that
>hunter eyes
lmao

Show me real hunter eyes.

>sitting in a bar drinking with a friend
>some douche bag is yelling and making sex jokes with his buddies
>friend is a hot head "alpha male" and is getting visibly red
>tell him to let it go i just wanted to have a beer and chill
>guy comes over and shoulder checks him
>fight breaks out
>4 of his friends pounding on my buddy
>try to stop it but cant, get punched in the back of my head and loose balance
>friend is in the hospital for 2 weeks and lost function in his left arm (it noodles around)
>cant play ball
>cant work
>cant fuck a woman properly

the strongest type is the silent type, you apply force when needed but its more effective when its a surprise, no one expects the quite guy to flip out

Attached: clinteastwood.jpg (375x262, 9K)

Attached: thumbs_matt-trethe-fernando-gomez-avenue-illustrated-12.jpg (400x599, 113K)

Dick sucking lips cancels them out.

im talking purely about eyes

Using guns is pussy, either fight me or you kill me like a little bitch

I'm fucking with you m8

more like butt hunting eyes
>rasputin
>not the quintessential hunter eyes
literally came from a village and fucked the tsarina because he had alpha gaze.

Attached: 1525553744615.png (200x240, 67K)

so many beta faggots terrified of aggressive men itt lmao

this

The only intelligent posters ITT

Attached: shiggy_diggy.jpg (618x410, 67K)

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have some user/anons who who feel it necessay to drag them into the conversation.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the Asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psycho-pathological negro-complex.

Attached: Cogitating-pepe.jpg (250x206, 7K)

Question. How do I channel my aggression into something positive. Our whole lives we are told aggression was wrong and made to feel bad about it but it definitely has its advantages.

Stop glorifying anger issues you cum stain.

Breathe into your balls

You don’t have to be a good boy all the time

Let out your ANNGEERRRRR AND FRUSTRATIOOOONNNN

Didn’t he press charges? Attempted murder?

The best move is to just stop talking and walk away from the situation. Nothing ever good will come of arguing with dickheads that make you angry.

This isn't alpha you're acting like a temperamental child. Not to say aggression isn't an mature emotion because only women and emasculated males think so but do so in justifiable causes, like defending yourself

Acting like OP's retarded story will make people avoid you and you won't have any friends as a result. Also, people are gonna make fun of you for acting like an autist and will taunt you into rage for their own amusement, then either run away or beat the shit out of you if they have a spine.
Don't try to be like OP's bait

Attached: 1541169478342.jpg (1740x1254, 227K)

White men also admire labradors, horses etc. White men have the intelligence to breed blacks like dogs or horses. White women are basically using the black as a human dildo.

yeah you're clearly showing you handle your life the best way possible by being a litlle Butt-Hurt.

Aggressive is bad. Assertive is good.

I had a supervisor give me shit today and I bollocked him right back and he clearly liked me alot better by the end of the shift. It's a funny thing.

Real alphas know when to use that aggression. I've seen too many try hard losers who flex and at the end it just makes them look bad