How do i get my gf to start lifting? She's afraid that she'll turn into a roided up varbie if she touches a barbell...

How do i get my gf to start lifting? She's afraid that she'll turn into a roided up varbie if she touches a barbell. It's like talking to a wall.

Pic unrelated, it's an instathot i follow.

Attached: Fucking Manlets.png (599x599, 475K)

pls help Jow Forums

Is it because you want her to look like a Jow Forums chick or because you want her to lose weight

Is pic related achievable for girls WITHOUT lifting? Like if she just happened to have an active lifestyle. I slept with a girl who looked like this but slightly more cut recently and afterwards I asked her how much she worked out and if she had any tips for me (I work out but I’m a beginner and fairly DYEL), but she responded with that she never goes to the gym and that all her exercise comes from her student job at a restaurant. She grabbed my arm and when I flexed she joked that our arms were the same size (her arms were bigger).
I asked around (I know her through friends) and nobody had ever heard of her going to the gym.
Was she just word flexing to bully me a bit? Or was she trying to avoid embarrassing me?

Attached: 47F33279-A7C9-4587-B84B-8BBC6054D589.jpg (600x1085, 95K)

>roided up varbie if she touches a barbell. It's like talking to a wall

did explain to her that she actually has to take anavar for that

unless her job involves taking anavar, no

> she doesn't listen
sounds like somebody needs a new gf

Sauce?

Pineapplebrat

i have the opposite problem
no problem getting m gf into the gym, but i dont have a gf

so just get a gf and you'll be all set

Please don't make this into a fucking pasta.

no please do

Is pic related achievable for girls WITHOUT lifting? Like if she just happened to have an active lifestyle. I slept with a girl who looked like this but slightly more cut recently and afterwards I asked her how much she worked out and if she had any tips for me (I work out but I’m a beginner and fairly DYEL), but she responded with that she never goes to the gym and that all her exercise comes from her student job at a restaurant. She grabbed my arm and when I flexed she joked that our arms were the same size (her arms were bigger).
I asked around (I know her through friends) and nobody had ever heard of her going to the gym.
Was she just word flexing to bully me a bit? Or was she trying to avoid embarrassing me?

Attached: 1532116577011.jpg (1218x1118, 267K)

Pretty sure theirs a bro lift video on this.
Also if you can't tell your Gf what to do they dumb that dead wood.

fuck i hate pasta

Before: 5 years natty training
After: 8 Weeks on her first cycle, not sure but I believe its var alone.

"As you can see, honey, without steroids women really arent capable of getting 'too big'."
Also, she noted
-Everyone at the gym treats her the same (except an ex who's against it)
-Despite her physique, nobody is really intimidated by her (according to her)
-She's reached her goal size/strength and will taper out to minimize side effects, which she claims she didnt experience much of.

Just summarizing what I feel is a strong visual display of what may happen within 5 years.

Attached: First_cycle_progress.webm (508x640, 894K)

Find pictures of attractive not-roided up fit chicks

You are of excusing me. What is meaning varbie?

New english slang, derived from the traditional American 'barbie' and the last part of 'Anavar', this would refer to a woman who is buff due to steroid use.

A Wheyfu is similar, but all varbies are wheyfus without all wheyfus being varbies.

Your gf doesn't lift because she doesn't care about you

Just give it up.
Mine doesn't want to start lifting because she's too shy.
I'm fine with it but I told her that of she gets fatter than she already is (she's actually just a bit chubby and I like it) I won't find her sexually attractive anymore and I'll end the relationship.

She's been dieting ever since and cut on sugars.

TLDR: You can't make her Jow Forums, because this isn't something you do for other people. You do it for yourself. Either she has common values with you which will prompt her to get Jow Forums or she doesn't.

Blogpost:
>be me
>date fat nerd
>never insulted his weight
>over the course of our relationship, he loses tons of weight and becomes a gymrat
>I was never as big as him, but I was pudgy
>he starts openly mocking my weight when I buy or cook him dinner
>constantly nags me about going to the gym and talks about women he sees there
>also demands sex constantly despite the fact I wanted to wait until marriage or engagement
>says I trigger "body dysmorphia" when i refuse to have sex
>when he did actually cook he'd put whey powder in my food and then keep bitching at me
>new years party
>he keeps grabbing my breasts in front of my brother and friends
>say no
>he keeps doing it
>say no
>he laughs, keeps doing it
>say no
>he's clearly only doing it because he's a Brad whereas the Chad at the party was fingerbanging some chick on a couch and he needed to prove he had a sex object, too.
>pinches my nipple
>lose my fucking mind
>punch him as hard as I can
>I'm a chubby 5'3 woman who was in physiotherapy at the time for my arms, but I was so fucking mad and did it so fast and abruptly I somehow manage to get him on his back
>scream, "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME."
>end five year long relationship that night and bike home
>end up having to go back because the chick getting fingerbanged was my friend's oneitis and he was crying
>my ex-boyfriend, five years later, still visits my OKCupid profile, sends me messages asking to "just be friends", asks about me to our mutual friends, and is dating a tranny that looks like me.
>two and a half years ago I nearly drowned while doing work for a government agency
>decide to take rudimentary swimming lessons to alleviate my fears
>discover swimming is really fun
>keep doing it

2/2
>discover I like other sports
>job required extensive hiking
>start running and rockclimbing
>started lifting about a year ago
>I'm not wheyfu tier but I am very strong relate to what I was and I'm super proud.
>ex asks about me
>finds out I go to the gym six times a week
>"why wouldn't she do that when we were dating?"

And the answer is that no amount of nagging or bullying will make someone change. You might argue that love will, and maybe that's true, but in such a situation your gf would be unauthentic to herself and so I doubt such a thing could be maintained.

Thus, I feel the only real way of getting your gf to be Jow Forums would be to explain to her why YOU decide to be fit and try new things with her. In other words, you'll only succeed if she converts to your worldview, or finds something enjoyable to her that converges upon the same result.

good on ya

post feet

Why would you date someone like that

desperation

Just encourage her to do calisthenics.

Go to the gym a lot, complain that you're very busy and suggest that you'd spend more time together if she joined you at the gym.
Also nag her amiably to come to the gym because you want to brag to the guys with your pretty gf. Find photos on IG of couples working out and show them to her.
And don't kid yourself, she'll know that you want her to look better but she'll think you're sweet for not telling her directly.

>Roids
>Body jewelry
>Nigger "art"
This is one of the most offensive things I have ever seen posted on this board.

no. she couldve just had really good genetics though

Falseflag by one of the many racebaiters who're paid to be here and push a narrative
Embarrassing runecoon who honestly thinks the seaniggers were some great ancient civilization
Loser ugly chick who thinks she's clever

I was a flabby nerdy chick and
>felt like I was shallow and bad for caring at all how a man looks, even if my expectations were totally fair
>was depressed and thus trusted everyone else who said they were depressed, and justified their behaviour theough that lens
>felt sorry for him
>thought he was funny
>wanted someone to like me
>felt I was being hysterical or "bitchy" or "uncool" or "femnazi" for getting mad about being pressured into sex or mocked for my weight

Getting Jow Forums and interbalising some feminist ideas really improved my self esteem. A guy I went on a few dates with tried negging me a month or so ago and I dropped his ass like a ton of bricks.

>interbalising some feminist ideas
You internalized the ideas of sexist woman hating pedophile lesbians who hate het women more then the most virulently hateful misogynist and talked women into hating themselves men and neutering and making themselves frigid from using birth control?

waiting for marriage to have sex is a meme, you arent actually supposed to do it

Here's my case and maybe it can help you:
>GF
>30
>1,70m
>65 kg
>Saw another woman getting robbed. Started feel insecure not only because of that, also there are lots of immigrants recently in my neighborhood loitering on the streets telling her 'things' and trying to stop her to ask for her name and number.
>A friend of her -does Krav Maga- got her cellphone stolen. Chased the thief and ended up punching him on the floor. She even broke her finger and had to do an HIV test because some of his blood got into her fist wound.
>The reason of my gf's insecurity was because she was feeling weak.
>The solution: Become stronger.

First she was getting into Krav Maga but since she was very away of a decent muscle development she started to lift. It's been 3 months and I see a lot of progress. Completely forgot about Krav Maga, she's more into tearing down a wall only with her fists.

Now, here's the problem that I hope you OP can avoid:

>She's not into getting fit, she's more into getting buff.

It means almost the entire routine it's about arms and chest. She doesn't do legs or abs. She does some jogging but because I asked her to do it. If I'm not around she avoids it.

I've already talked her about the irregular body shape that she'll get but simple doesn't care.

I think all this backfired.

When you try to be Mr. Incredible, but end up looking like Jack.

Tell her she needs to work her legs to either run away from danger or to chase the attacker