Fat whore here. Tell me how to loose about 100lbs and not get that ugly loose skin. For ref I am 4'11 and abt 200lbs...

Fat whore here. Tell me how to loose about 100lbs and not get that ugly loose skin. For ref I am 4'11 and abt 200lbs, 19.

Attached: FB_IMG_1536993972219.jpg (720x663, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/8g8zx3/guide_for_weight_loss/
myproana.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eat less, move more

Eat how much less. I want to be able to eat what I want. What calorie deficient

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

THE LINKS DONT WORK

Read the sticky you slampig
Also considering how short you are you may want to eat around 1.2k calories a day

Eat 500 cal less than your tdee a day. When calculating your tdee be generous

Cut off both legs and both arms.

>I want to be able to eat what I want.
You can't. That's how you ended up at 200lbs in the first place.

:'( I just wanna be hot for my boyfriend. Not that he's pushing me to do it. It would be nice for him though..

500 Cal daily deficit to lose about a pound per week. Weight loss will be proportional to the size of the deficit, but don't do something stupid like starving yourself or whatever stupid shit fatties are pushing these days. You have to be patient.
As a general rule, if you eat garbage, you'll look like garbage. For the loose skin thing, do some weight lifting. Supposedly wearing tight t-shirts helps. You can find other methods of varying effectiveness online.

Your not wrong. So like water and veggies from this point on then I guess.

>I want to be able to eat what I want
Not gonna make it. If you would like to understand the theory behind weight loss then please proceed to the sticky and stop shitting up the place.

Start fasting fatty, you have stored all that extra energy in your body and now you can just live off that.
>just stop eating

:) Thank you! That helps alot!

lol, you'll get thin, realize you can do "better" and then leave him to get train'd by Chad. please keep us updated on you ruining your relationship.

Uhhh I mean I could just do that. But won't I gain the weight back faster if I do that?

this will answer all your questions:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/8g8zx3/guide_for_weight_loss/

Nah senpai. I really won't do better. He's dealt with a lot of shit from my side. If anything he can do better lmao

If you don't exceed your tdee you won't gain the weight back

If you lurked before posting, you'd have realized that guys actually like thicc girls but won't admit it irl because of the stigma.

I am not a nice sort of thicc. I wanna be cute chub

You can still have candy and shit as long as it comes within your calorie limit. I calculated your BMR and that’s 1588 so if you take 1000cal a day you’ll lose 1lbs a week. 1000cal = 8 funsized twixes or 8 McDonald’s chicken tenders or 1 Big Mac and 2 packets of ketchup. Healthy food is more filling is all. Have fun.

Thicc is just the polite way of putting it. Go read a braphog thread.

FUCK YEAH I LOVE YOU user. THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR

Worth mentioning that as she loses weight her BMR will fall.

Eat less, work out more

>You can still have candy and shit as long as it comes within your calorie limit
Not gonna make it
An excuse to pig out on candy? You have to cut out carbs if you want to lose fat.

Oo true. Cause if I want to keep loosing weight I'll have to keep cutting it down. Noice. I've got this tho. We get groceries tomorrow so I'll stock up on veggies and shit. That's abt 250 calories is I want four meals a day, so mostly just good ol veggies if I don't want to feel hungry.

It’s not worth it, you get hungry quickly if you eat junk like that. 1,000 calories is very precious. You can also add exercise to increase what you can eat
I don’t know what you can do about the loose skin. It’s better to have loose skin than be fat.

Yeah I guess I would have to save up and get some surgery to remove it.

So uh question. Would anyone want to add me on snap and like I could just share my progress and stuff. It's totally fine if not tho. I get it. I'm a pretty newfag and fat so.

No, they don't you fat astroturfing bitch. Only niggers and self loathing pieces of shit think blubber is attractive and no amount of shitting up this board is going to change that.

Not interested in Snap. Just post it here.

we'll see

Expect it to take a while to reach your goal and watch out for pitfalls. Set realistic goals (0.5 to 1.5lbs) and stick to your diet, never deviating for “binges” or night outs. Start saving up now.
Also join myproana I recently got on there some of the women are stupid at dieting. Jow Forums is more for weight lifting and men’s health.

:) Okay. Thank you!

Everyones here giving you helpful advice for a change because they know you won't make it

Attached: 1541255163030.jpg (774x850, 197K)

I cant find it. Where is it?

Blah blah blah blah go talk to your therapist

nigga 4"11 @ 200 lbs is like 40.4 BMI

thats like class 3 level of fatness

this bitch is like super saiyan 3 of fatties

literally 99% of people do not have the mental fortitude to drop that weight be real

Attached: 1531782281298.png (843x443, 314K)

>loose
should be bannable desu senpai

Attached: A1BB63CD-F672-44D4-9D64-D03AC2471065.gif (255x164, 1.93M)

If dubs OP doubles bodyweight and hits peak Bloatmaxx performance

dude this bitch is a blob. 200 pounds at under 5 foot? awful.

>4 foot 11 inches
>200 pounds

Post body

Is pic related achievable for girls WITHOUT lifting? Like if she just happened to have an active lifestyle. I slept with a girl who looked like this but slightly more cut recently and afterwards I asked her how much she worked out and if she had any tips for me (I work out but I’m a beginner and fairly DYEL), but she responded with that she never goes to the gym and that all her exercise comes from her student job at a restaurant. She grabbed my arm and when I flexed she joked that our arms were the same size (her arms were bigger).
I asked around (I know her through friends) and nobody had ever heard of her going to the gym.
Was she just word flexing to bully me a bit? Or was she trying to avoid embarrassing me?

Attached: 43717613-CF19-4C3D-A839-0928C24A2DFA.jpg (600x1085, 95K)

myproana.com
There’s also reddit’s loseit
I appreciate you taking our advice in stride

No, she's lifting and lying because lifting weights is, for some reason, considered unattractive and unfeminine. If her shoulders like that, she's hitting the gym.

Attached: tipsfedorah.jpg (545x766, 149K)

go on 90 day water fast

No, and there are tons of resources on how to fast and how to break your fast.
If you fast and then start eating 2000 calories a day then yes you'll gain weight because thats above what you should eat.

Im the same height as you but less fat, you have so much weight to lose. It honestly might be easier for you to go on a fast than to just have a calorie deficit. Whatever you choose to do, make sure its something you can KEEP DOING. Choose the method that increases your possibility of success. Fasting, eating less, exercising like youre on fucking coke so you can eat a ton, etc

Post body piglet