Does Beer REALL Fuck Your Gains?

I have 4 beers in the fridge I wanna polish off but afraid it might fuck my gains. Does alcohol play any significant effect on your ability to burn fat and build muscle? I've already calculated the beers into my macros.

inb4 I'm a filthy degenerate and a jew and all that other shit for drinking.

Attached: vanilla_brapper.webm (640x800, 1.44M)

I've noticed that 1-2 and I seem to recover just fine, any more and I'm sore as shit and my workout sucks the next day. So if you're anything like me, drinking all 4 is probably not a great idea unless you live in Kansas and they are 3%.

I've read it reduces protein synthesis by ~20% and prevents fat burning until the alcohol is metabolized. I'm no science nerd so I can't say exactly how bad that is, but I imagine it's not too big of a deal unless you're doing it every other day.

>unless you live in kansas

lmao I literally do

Who is this semen demon?

Just nail the drinks. Then they are gone and out of sight.

Promise yourself you won't have any more beer until you make it.

no, drinking 1-3 beers shouldnt have any significant effect on your "gains" given that youre looking to get stronger/bigger, given that you eat and sleep well (the latter being the hrader since alcohol disrupts your brains sleeping pattern). Drinking them while on being on a cut might affect your weight loss due to them being rich in calories.

A few beers every now and then does not do any damage to your gains. Regardless of the acute effects of alcohol it will not damage your gains short or long term. Cheers!

Some of the acute effects of alcohol, and beer containing a lot of bioavaliable estrogen, could damage your gains, but seeing that strenght training should rather be seen from a perspective viewing weeks or even months of coherent choices, having a beer or two once or twice a week won't damage your gains given that you do everything else as usual (eat, sleep).

FUCK
>be me, shredding
>stagnate for months at 14% start to make actual progress the last 2 weeks
>go out with the lads to watch a boxing match
>get bullied into buying a round
>get bullied into getting another few pints with the lads
>they all get shitfaced , have so much fun
>i neither maintain my caloric deficit, nor my integrity, become the butt of the joke all night
>wake up this morning, abs completely out of sight

I want to die

3%? That's very gay, currently drinking a 8.5 percent, which is also bad as it's cheap but to me 3 percent would be uncomfortable to drink due to having to drink like 5 cans to feel anything

Instagram posture is the new MySpace angle.
Fat bitches fake a thicc body.

>thinks she's being quirky and cute with fish-face
>actually just hiding her chubby cheeks because she's insecure

Women are too easy to read.

if they're so easy to read, how come you can't get any pussy?

Post face

sauce?

Nah,it's a meme perpetuated by sub 90kg twink fuckboys. Beer helps you bulk nicely, just don't get shitfaced.

Because I'm ugly.

good pilsener has 5% from czech, germany or poland

bro this webm gets gradually better holy shit

>phytoestrogens
>bioavaliable estrogen
>pretty much no binding compared to xenoestrogens

Attached: 1538950193231.jpg (758x768, 57K)

alcohol lowers your testosterone

You're not going to lose all your gains after a few beers. As long as you work consistently and keep the drinking down to occasionally then you won't notice a difference. Remember that you're playing the long game.