Is pic related achievable for girls WITHOUT lifting? Like if she just happened to have an active lifestyle...

Is pic related achievable for girls WITHOUT lifting? Like if she just happened to have an active lifestyle. I slept with a girl who looked like this but slightly more cut recently and afterwards I asked her how much she worked out and if she had any tips for me (I work out but I’m a beginner and fairly DYEL), but she responded with that she never goes to the gym and that all her exercise comes from her student job at a restaurant. She grabbed my arm and when I flexed she joked that our arms were the same size (her arms were bigger).
I asked around (I know her through friends) and nobody had ever heard of her going to the gym.
Was she just word flexing to bully me a bit? Or was she trying to avoid embarrassing me?

Attached: 5775B8C7-BFB6-425C-AB10-A2D08F8C2B5B.jpg (600x1085, 95K)

no, that's a fit grill, you don't get that kind of body just from throwing up and eating salads

She's ugly as hell and her tits are plastic.

But yes you do have to go to the gym for that and she's not exactly strong.

I figured as much, but why would she lie about it? Everyone else I know who goes to the gym won’t shut up about it.

lol

its the ultimate mog. I bench 3pl8s and just tell people i do a couple of pushups in the morning if they ask

This. She also may think you’d find her too masculine if she said she lifted.

Fuck no

I can guarantee that at the very least 9/10 of these roided out beast "wOmEn" take testosterone supplements and or roids
They don't have to worry about testicle shrinkage and roid up more than guys

Wii fit and Zumba

Attached: 05C2C089-78D0-49A6-9759-29365CFB5F36.jpg (570x487, 53K)

So you asked around behind her back to see if she goes to the gym? How about you wrap a hair tie around your ball bag until it turns grey.

She is a liar. As to why same reasons nsome guys will lie about how much time they spend in the gym

u triggered m8?

Don't let her bully you, bro.

Maybe she grabbed your arm because she wanted to shit test you and she's sexually aggressive.

lol no
op's pic is a gril on anavar.

I bet she’s one of those girls who says she can eat whatever she wants and never gets fat too.

She’s lying.

Are those gym shark brand “fit” models on the juice too

She grabbed my arm because I asked her. I was laughing and wanted her to know how hard she mogged me. She was just like “they’re the same size!” even though her’s was bigger.

Yes I am triggered now.

Attached: 1541119697812.jpg (550x512, 34K)

>the absolute state of fit
>OP is getting mogged by some little girl who doesn't even lift

Attached: looksmaxxing.jpg (640x1077, 45K)

>She's ugly as hell
you could never hope to sleep with a woman half as attractive as her.

I love it when neckbeards on the internet pretend to have standards.

You are being insecure , she is being honest, and trying to not embarrass you.

I am asked if I go to the gym due to my arms being quite large and having a mesomorph build.

My answer is no.

But my tech job has me doing 160 squats holding 8kg in my hands every day or so and lifting 33kg boxes that keep me fit enough to not look like I have a tech job.

She likely has an active job that contributes to her build.

Also , like me , she likely works out at home ... thus answering no to your question.

Also I'm a dude, incase someone thought I was RPing.

>dyel detected

this guy thought he looked like he lifted too

Attached: ...for you.jpg (958x842, 119K)

lel

>She's ugly as hell

Attached: IMG_20181002_000825.jpg (960x954, 88K)

Yeah man you’re right haha

she has higher test than you

A girl can get decent arms and core carrying trays of food around for 8 hours a few times a week.

pcos can make girls big & ripped

this. people underestimate how lazy most girls are day to day

Based

hopefully bait

Push ups, sit ups and lots of juice

Attached: vageater.jpg (480x480, 37K)