HOW DO I LOWER AND/OR AVOID INFLAMMATION BROS

HOW DO I LOWER AND/OR AVOID INFLAMMATION BROS

Attached: Inflammation-diagram.jpg (900x700, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/curcumin/
health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/Inflammation_A_unifying_theory_of_disease
nature.com/subjects/inflammatory-diseases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sorry lads didn't mean to shout...

eat better
cut out alcohol and cigs

avoid things you're allergic to

make sure you're getting 8 hours of quality sleep

exercise regularly

turmeric

if you're taking turmeric make sure you eat pepper around the same time since turmeric is destroyed in the liver and a compound in pepper prevents this

Do you mean black pepper or something else?

black pepper yeah

dont consume vegetable oils
consume more omega 3
dont smoke
dont do drugs
dont drink
sleep enough
cardio

>Inflammation causes all these conditions
Fucking retarded statement
How about
>inflammation is associated with all these conditions
Maybe the thing that causes the disease causes the inflammation.

Inflammation is the first stage of disease, retard.

Kek
>not understanding the correlation causation fallacy

You're a fucking idiot.

this sounds like pure mom science

>>Inflammation causes all these conditions
obviously nothing is anywhere near proven, but I think evidence is accumulating that this is the case
my dad is a physician and he's been talking about this stuff for years now

retard
examine.com/supplements/curcumin/

>>not understanding the correlation causation fallacy
>MUH FALLACY

"Inflammation (from Latin: inflammatio) is part of the complex biological response of body tissues to harmful stimuli, such as pathogens, damaged cells, or irritants,[1] and is a protective response involving immune cells, blood vessels, and molecular mediators. The function of inflammation is to eliminate the initial cause of cell injury, clear out necrotic cells and tissues damaged from the original insult and the inflammatory process, and initiate tissue repair."

>the function of inflammation is to eliminate the initial cause of cell injury, clear out necrotic cells and tissues damaged from the original insult and the inflammatory process, and initiate tissue repair.

>IS TO ELIMINATE THE *INITIAL* CAUSE

health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/Inflammation_A_unifying_theory_of_disease

>Inflammatory diseases include a vast array of disorders and conditions that are characterized by inflammation. Examples include allergy, asthma, autoimmune diseases, coeliac disease, glomerulonephritis, hepatitis, inflammatory bowel disease, preperfusion injury and transplant rejection.

nature.com/subjects/inflammatory-diseases

Calling things you *think* go against your unfounded opinion fallacies is the hallmark of an uneducated, juvenile mind.

This is such Facebook-tier momscience. When was the last time you saw an actual accomplished athlete talking about this meme bullshit?
"Oh yeah, that turmeric and black pepper combo has really helped me run a sub 45s 400m" - Nobody

You're just proving my point.Inflammation is a response to something, whether that be a pathogen or a misinterpreted biological signal. Your theories of increasing omega 3 or indian yellow spice intake to combat these issues is retarded. Your body is having this immune response for a reason. Consuming things to inhibit this response is stupid because it doesn't address the root cause. Ie: A microbiome imbalance, a disease, an allergy etc etc.

athletes dont fucking care about their health though?
if they did they wouldnt be fucking professional atlhetes and wouldn't take all kinds of drugs to increase their performance no matter what
you dumb shit

>athletes don't care about their health
How are they performing at an elite level without being healthy? And no, blowing out their joints by training is not what I'm talking about.

If the bullshit you're talking about had a measurable impact (that means not a placebo meme), athletes would care about it and use your "tactics". The fact that high-level athletes that need every advantage possible don't care about this shit is because it's a MEME.

>How are they performing at an elite level without being healthy?
by burning their candle at both sides?
most athletes destroy their bodies and health by the time they turn 35

>If the bullshit you're talking about had a measurable impact (that means not a placebo meme), athletes would care about it and use your "tactics".
You haven't answered this.
>burning the candle at both ends
This isn't an argument
>most athletes destroy their bodies and health by the time they turn 35
This is only true of their mechanical systems - joints, tendons etc. Maybe the roiders have endocrine damage, but that isn't even part of the argument.

And no, most athletes do not destroy their bodies by the time they turn 35.

>You're just proving my point.

No, I'm not. My point is that inflammation is the first stage of disease.

>Inflammation is a response to something, whether that be a pathogen or a misinterpreted biological signal.

You could not make this point earlier until I posted this information, of which you were clearly ignorant of. You're also stating the obvious.

>Your theories of increasing omega 3 or indian yellow spice intake to combat these issues is retarded

Diet can exacerbate or hinder the factors that lead to inflammation. This is fact.

>Your body is having this immune response for a reason.

You keep stating the obvious without actually saying anything.

>Consuming things to inhibit this response is stupid because it doesn't address the root cause.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE.
YOU LITERALLY ARE WHAT YOU EAT.
IF YOU EAT LIKE SHIT, YOU WILL BECOME INFLAMED.

IF YOU DON'T EAT LIKE SHIT, YOUR BODY WILL HAVE THE NECESSARY SUPPORT TO FEND OFF LATENT DISEASE *WITHOUT* NEEDING TO INITIATE THE INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE. THE INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE IS THE INITIAL RESPONSE TO BODILY IMBALANCE.

THEREFORE, TO EAT IN ORDER TO AVOID INFLAMMATION = EATING HEALTHY.

EATING HEALTHY = MINIMIZING DISEASE.

>m-muh fallacies

Dumb ass!

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

You have made a lot of "claims" without providing any kind of scientific study or reasonable argument.
>YOU LITERALLY ARE WHAT YOU EAT.
IF YOU EAT LIKE SHIT, YOU WILL BECOME INFLAMED.
Do you have proof of this statement?
>IF YOU DON'T EAT LIKE SHIT, YOUR BODY WILL HAVE THE NECESSARY SUPPORT TO FEND OFF LATENT DISEASE *WITHOUT* NEEDING TO INITIATE THE INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE.
Do you have proof?
>EATING HEALTHY = MINIMIZING DISEASE.
No shit retard

My point is that you shouldn't eat healthy and do all this bullshit to stop some meme "inflammation". "Inflammation" is an EFFECT of being unhealthy, not the CAUSE.

Silly child, probably a manlet.

This image is so full of shit

I bet you 100 bucks that "Dr Jockers" isn't an actual medical doctor. I also bet another few bucks on him being a Chiropractor or Acupuncturist.

Fasting and green tea.