Mewing doesn’t wo—-

>mewing doesn’t wo—-

The doubters of mew have been BTFO.

Attached: 1B554109-26B5-4D33-9332-089692F77C07.jpg (1862x1688, 611K)

I couldn’t have done it without Dr. Mew. Thanks Dr. Mew

Attached: 3C52E1C9-9A31-407F-B69C-36054A250D5C.jpg (739x211, 26K)

is he half arab half swedish?

it doesnt

Post before pic

POO

This

Wtf is mewing?

Attached: 692A11BF-5F7A-4548-B760-814FFE74DB7A.jpg (960x948, 198K)

>different angle
>different lighting
>different posture
>different lens
OH NO NO NO NO

>there is nothing you can do to achieve this kind of face
>whether you get it or not is a complete roll of dice
You know it's one thing to laugh at fat fucks who scream genetics, but there's literally no way you can blame someone with a fucked up head and deny them the genetics claim for sympathy. It legit isn't fair. Same can be said for hair too, so think twice before attacking hairlets.

come back when girls like pic related swamp you
anyone can pull a 4/10 deathnik

Attached: 81MKGMn.jpg (1600x1200, 338K)

Mewing is a waste of time if you want real results search "bonesmashing".

Is that your gf or 3D waifu?

/Thread

shame she ruined herself with retarded tatts

what even is mewing you fucking mongoloids

Fucking newfag

How fucked am I?

Attached: 49B6A3F4-C21E-4FB4-810F-5505E5AD3CC0.jpg (750x1334, 182K)

Shave those pubes off m8

It’s just because I have no work for a while and don’t plan on going out other than to lift, but without that weeks worth stubble my jaw looks even more nonexistent. I know getting lower bodyfat will help, but this shit is so rounded and baby faced

Do you mew?

prime Alizee was so fucking hot
can't believe the number of times I fapped to her

you are not deformed, normies might find you attractive, don't ask stupid questions unless you harbor delusions about becoming Gandy tier

indian pretty sure

Look at his eye area, all Arabs look like that
>distinctive eyebrow shape
>big fucking upper eyelid exposure

I started a month ago, idk how convinced I am that it’ll work but in theory it makes sense and I don’t lose anything by doing it so I’ll continue. It’s just tongue into rough of mouth right? If anything I’m starting cycle in around a year so hopefully that gives me A jaw

eh you look normal to me.

fucking clean your ears with q tips you disgusting turk

Swallow your saliva as well.

Normies generally do find me attractive or atleast average, but I really dislike my lack of jaw and other masculine features like an Adam’s apple

>>whether you get it or not is a complete roll of dice
no
but it's out of your direct control

3 years ago I used creatine pills and my earwax dried up. Prior it had been super moist and I make a lot of it. Even now that I’m off creatine it has remained crusty, I have to chip it out a few times a day
Will do, thank you
This is uplifting actually

he literally said he was south indian mate. he posts on lookism

How long are you supposed to wait for the results of mewing? Let's say I'm mewing all the time.

Retruded mandible and downswung lower third, it's over buddy boyo

lmao wtf
what's his lookism handle?

Blasting test it is

Attached: 39A30803-04C8-4527-B281-5D7A05D14A8F.jpg (633x758, 74K)

This guy mews and bites hard on a belt and pulls his teeth out and sideways

Attached: 031C5A80-6FBE-48FC-ADB6-E2CEE9342772.png (845x474, 76K)

test won't give you surgery while you sleep
just leave this site and lookism and other places and go live a normie life
being a PSL 8/10+ is the destiny of a small handful, stop thinking about it

Pokemon is gay and that dumb pink cat has nothing to do with fitness, go to hell shitskin

please just assassinate me
t. recessed chinlet

Attached: 1530387495004.jpg (484x593, 27K)

donsjohns took it too far though

Attached: 2u9smja.png (540x960, 690K)

No I don’t. I may have an impersonator.

mewing saved me
I mewed from 18 to present day (I'm 24 now) and pic related is me at 220lbs, I'm cutting down to 170 and can't wait to see it all. God bless Mike Mew

Attached: untitled.jpg (353x507, 47K)

Nah he looks like Godmode prime Peter Steele now

Jk lol you aren't retruded but your ramus is a little short and your gonial angle is a bit poor. This combined with your lowish mandibular bone mass makes your jaw not strong but your chin projects out to the same distance as your nasion so it's not retruded. Your chin is therefore average or maybe slightly weak.

It's extremely hard to not want to be Gandy tier when you realize that being under PSL8 means you will probably get cucked at some point, it's hard to accept

This is the only site like that I use, I stay far away from any incel lookism places, but blasting test could give me some jaw growth

Lucky trips of destiny, looks like I’ll be leaving you ugly faggots behind

Don’t blast test, take aromasin and HCG along with peptides or gh secretagogue

Lookism döt net is good for looksmaxxing info

>mfw guys like this think that making their jaw 5 mm further will suddenly make them attractive

hahahaha lol wtf? Pic related are ugly no matter what jaw you put on them. Are you guys this autistic?
Just fucking take the blackpill already THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS REALITY YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE YOUR FACIAL ATTRACTIVNESS. PURE GENETICS

It used to be, it's shitpost central now. Luckily I lurked when it was good and I learned all that I needed, especially regarding orthodontics and braces. I won't get jewed by a dentist when I get my class II malocclusion treated without extractions and without recessing my face
for that alone it's been worth trawling that shithole for info

While you're objectively right surgery gives the appearance of more bone mass which is nearly as good as having good genes in the first place at least for slaying

Hood up do braces fix your jaw? I had them as a teen and my teeth are still not perfect. Waste of money, but it may have fucked my jaw worse?

>A chiuawawa turns into a pitbull if it does a certain exercise

Just take the blackpill fellas

Braces cause palatal contraction I think

Not quite
I have an underbite which makes my chin look recessed, when I jut it aka simulate a normal bite, it looks great
my teeth aren't crowded, all 32 of them have erupted healthily including my wisdom teeth so there's no need for extractions. Mewing for half a decade gave me a slightly wider palate and some gaps in my teeth thanks to the expansion, and I will get damon system braces because those are the best at straightening your teeth, expanding your palate and correcting your bite without surgery. Post a pic of your teeth relaxed and another biting down, make sure to pull your lips apart with your fingers so I can see the full thing and then I can tell you what's wrong with your teeth. orthos can be stupid as shit most times so I'm not surprised yours aren't fixed despite braces

its over

I have a very wide palate, but it doesnt necessarily lead to good aesthetics because my jaw isnt quite square enough, the chin is a little too small

Which one of the mewers ITT look the best?

IN

>alizee
>not deathnikk

chimp tier bimax with retruded mandible = it's banger

Braces make your teeth straight but it squashes your jaws together. It's no coincidence like 99% of people that have had braces need to get their wisdom teeth out.

get a haircut too

Yeah, that's on the cards. I'll be topping my hair up once every 2 weeks, only reason I haven't cut it yet is because the long hair makes me look less shit at my bodyweight.

Damon system braces don't do that, they expand your palate and accommodate your mouth to fit your teeth

Cut and post pic

THE

TOILET

TOILET

Attached: Took+like+15+seconds+to+cut+it+out+from+the+_a0158638e96f1c3885cca7fc7a599ee2.png (288x292, 124K)

UNTIL YOU FUCKING DUMBASSES POST REAL BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES MEWING IS A MEME

FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT

STOP CHANGING THE ANGLE OF YOUR PICTURES

HOW THE FUCK DO NONE OF YOU """MEWERS""" KNOW HOW TO TAKE A PICTURE CORRECTLY

TAKE REAL PHOTOS OR FUCK OFF

Attached: 1443027180378.jpg (277x372, 68K)

LOO

that's just different lighting/angle

look it's common sense that putting your tongue on the roof of you mouth will make your jaw bone enlarge, just like how all weightlifters have arms down to the floor from all the rows that they do.

You just have to look at the world to know mew is full of shit. Jaw is 100% genetics unless you grew up deformed from some accident or something.
Chinese eat soft food and have massive jaws. South Indians eat softer food than Westerners and have massive jaws.

If anything is affecting our looks at all, it's all the chemical we're exposed to day in and out.

Alright I figured out my bite was fucked up. My mandible shifts to the left too, but forcibly holding my bite and jaw in place it looks way better now. I’ll still try to mew but I’m not all that convinced it really reshapes jaw too much. I think it just helps you align your jaw how it should be, that combined with a better posture (I was forcing myself to be super stiff and straight in the other one) definitely improves from Breathing feels way easier in this normal bite position too

Attached: 7E95361C-F412-4B11-8014-19FAB0BBB6FC.png (750x1334, 3.55M)

Tl;dr: it’s not as bad as I thought

Can someone please explain mewing to me?

As I understand it, it's about holding the tongue to the roof of your mouth or some shit. Where the fuck else do people hold their tongues if not here?

Y'all a bunch of slack jack faggots. Acting like mewing will make you a god-damn sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Mewing is mostly a meme. These progress pics mean nothing as getting a good jawline pic is just a skill.
Heres mine and it looks nowhere as defined irl as this

Attached: 842644912.jpg (963x1484, 422K)

That’s literally all it is. The fact people have to be told how not to look like mouth breaking retards makes me grieve for the state of man.
This is “clean your room wash your penis” Jordan Peterson tier

That's not all it's about
it builds your fucking face you have to practice active mewing
that means APPLYING PRESSURE WITH THE TONGUE NOT JUST HOLDING IT WITH NO FORCE AT THE TOP OF YOUR PALATE

Well my face is already good. Guess I won the genetic lottery

So 100% arab then

your look reminds me of that elf shagging dwarf from the hobbit movies

Fixed it for you

Attached: fix.jpg (750x1334, 210K)

Am I fucked fit? Can my jaw be saved

Attached: 346E1595-428A-41B1-8068-0A89C6DB1C37.png (750x1334, 1.92M)

Probably the only indian who will actually get bob and vagene pics if he asked

Nigga i dont even need a jaw to pull average girls lmao

The jaw doesn't hypertrophy that much you fucking retards

Mewfags are worse than thots asking for advice here fuck off already

Attached: masseter-muscle.jpg (300x288, 22K)

Oh look another before and after taken from a different angle, different lighting, different haircut and fucking lifting the jaw upwards.

You guys who fall for this shit are delusional retarded faggot

Mewing isnt for master growth you retard it's about very slow long term bone modeling through soft tissue support

Mewing is not for jaw hypertrophy. Read the fuck up before you act condescending

Nobody cares about slaying average chicks though, unless you're deformed anyone can fuck average girls occasionally you just have to try often

>bone modeling
Hahahaha, tell that to your fucking shrink you dumbass

Holy fuck ramus length really is everything

>bone modelling

Attached: 1532229803452.gif (280x250, 2.59M)

youre hilarious. next time you see a mouthbreather observe their "strong" jaw

Yeah because Wolff's law doesnt exist lmao