How would you feel if your woman mogged you?

To the point you look like a toddler in comparison.

Attached: Tallest_People.png (898x1076, 766K)

you know thats a photoshop dont you?

Wouldn't bother seeing her, girls are meant to be short, and if they're not short then they're not attractive

Fucked a girl who was a forward for a college basketball team. She was about 4 inches taller than me, best sex ever

How do I get a tall gf to make superchad children with?

I'd feel her boobies

most people mog me

im 6'0 and my gf is 6'2. shes indifferent about it but i like it. when she wears 3 inch heels she mogs the fuck out of everyone. i bought her 6 inch heels but she refuses to wear them

Fucked a lot of girls taller than myself.

It's sorta weird. I have a good looking face, wide shoulders, big dick too... but only 5'8".

I would say most of the women I have been with have been my height or taller. The tallest was 6'2". It was great sex, but she was engaged to another guy.

Other than their long limbs it's not that different with sex with a normal height girl. Being a head tall than other girls does very little for making her taller on her back.

Other than that just don't act insecure about your height. Let her wear heels. If she asks "if it's ok", tell her "yeah a cute girl taller than me is like non-verbally telling everyone that looks at us for too long that I have a giant dick".

If you score a 3 way sort of relationship with two concurent bisexual girls and you're with them in public and well dressed you will look like a total pimp.

>It was great sex, but she was engaged to another guy

Attached: going-to-hell.jpg (894x566, 87K)

Can't get mogged if I did alone

None of these actually happened

>It was great sex, but she was engaged to another guy

if true then you should really rethink yur life user, and I mean it unironically

the girl I like is like 6'2 or 6'3 when I am 5'9
I still have hope and I don't mind that

You sound like a complete and utter dickhead.

Not my problem. If you got a problem with it, well, that's your problem, man. I'm 5'11", if she was 6'9" and I liked her, that'd be it. If a girl rejects me for not bein as tall as her, it's hard to say it hurts since it helped me to avoid a bad person. If they make a fuss over height like that, then you know there's other shit goin on.

T. pencil-dick lanklets

That would be my dream

I'm a touch over 5'9, my girlfriend is dead on 5'7. She wears 5 inch heels occasionally, and to be honest she just looks stunning, so I rarely think about the height difference. It makes me feel like together we're mogging the world.

Already get nasty looks everywhere my wife and I go anyway.

I guess I wouldn't care.

I'd be lucky to even have a woman be with me at this point

>"is it ok?"
>"yeah, a cute girl taller than me is like non-verbally telling everyone that looks at us for too long that I have a giant dick".
You know how I know you've never been in any kind of a romantic relationship with a woman? Your answer would have been
>"Sure."
But no, you have this pre-meditated spiel that you pull out nonchalantly that makes her so enthralled by your manly charms.

Eat a dick, why would you lie on an anonymous image board.

Attached: 1541128284589.jpg (424x501, 16K)

It's impossible for a woman to mog me because at the end of the day she's still just a woman

>when the manlet thinks everyone will buy into his cope

I'd laugh
Girl I'm interested in at the moment is taller than me when she wears heels, I just find it amusing.

This is my dream
>t. 196cm Kraut

Turned on