QTDDTOT

I just bought this for 20$
Are they good
Also do fat burning creams work and if so will they remove gyno cysts

Attached: net2fitness_2268_58088104_52766119-bb37-4a94-ac17-743b00406d9d_800x.jpg (432x288, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/89e518dl4I8
amazon.com/Tailbox-Bear-Claws-Handler-Forks/dp/B06VXVT72C/ref=asc_df_B06VXVT72C/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167141575819&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11861422054755192454&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9005131&hvtargid=pla-502873788472&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do these ninja chinese tree climbing gloves work?

Attached: 519v3-X4jJL._AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 17K)

lol op you are an idiot. I tell you what works

HARD TRAINING AND EATING HEALTHY YOU SILLY FUCK. NO FUCKING SHORTCUTS. THIS IS THE OLDEST TRUTH THAT SO FEW FUCKS KNOW EVEN TO THIS DAY. I AM SO FUCKING ASTONISHED BY THE STUPIDITY OF DESPERATE, FAT AND LAZY FUCKS LIKE Y'ALL!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 46K)

lol

They are great for masturbation

I would hate to have the muscle worked under pressure from the brace. When I was being a smediumfag, sometimes the shirts would feel lIke they were cutting off blood.

these new straps are getting weirder and weirder

Tree climbing for gains is the new 2019.

Those creams do weird shit to subcutaneous water retention and there is some possibility that one's with yohimbine and such may work on fat better than oral administration.

So, my gym is going full-retard. They are kinda going into budget saving, so the whole free weights section on the gym was relocated into other sections.

The thing is, they put the fucking squat rack under a low roof, so i cannot do OHP anymore. What are other options? tried doing them sit, but is way harder or am i doing them wrong?

i'm a skelly college dude with a fast metabolism, and I swam in high school. I do full body every other day- how much recovery time do you guys think I need between workouts? very often i'll find myself bored with nothing to do, and I'm tempted to hit the gym just to burn time. will working out three days in a row hurt my gains?

Attached: 5EADCBC8-CAE3-4699-8DAD-6AD2B10C17D7.jpg (201x337, 20K)

Sitting OHP is terrible for your lower back when the weight goes heavy.

I see two easy options. Figure out a better place for the squat rack, then explain what you just said to the manager.

Or...dont do that, embrace your autism and get ready to dump copious sums of energy on cleaning or hangcleaning your weight to starting position

I want to give my entire home gym away for free or real cheap... probably $2000 of BB, free weights, etc.

Thing is I dont wanna give my shit away to some poser fuck who is gonna let it collect dust or sell it.

Would I be liable if someone hurt themself trying to lift in my garage?

I'm thinking the requirement is a 375lb squat (225 if female). Not ridiculously heavy, but never going to get it without some good hard work.

Attached: 1538904043578.jpg (749x800, 166K)

5'10 155lbs I've always just focused on eating more protein but never put any thought into fat or carbs. Weekday should I base that on or should I not even care?

Great for fisting

It's not like user is doing anything over 225 though

At what age do you become a boomer?
Im about to be 22.

Attached: 1525293920015.jpg (407x407, 35K)

I dont think I've ever seen anyone OHP 2pl8 without blatantly cheating

Honestly I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone try.

The roid guy at my gym can do sitting OHP for 225x3

I said without blatantly cheating, user.

What is the name of this God amongst men?

Attached: 1541276440218.gif (200x197, 821K)

On SS and it's been going well. Was skating about a week ago and ate shit and bruised (maybe slightly fractured?) my ribs. The pain has gotten better each day, and for the first time now it doesn't hurt to breathe (though bracing my torso, getting up, and lying down DEFINITELY still hurt). Do ya think it'd be safe to go back to the gym on Monday?

Attached: TimTheTalkingFridge.jpg (700x933, 79K)

What the fuck is this?
It's state of mind. A good way to tell is to watch old cartoons again and see who you root for

No, but if you really want to go, get to your normal lifts very progressively, starting from no weight. If you feel any discomfort, stop immediately. It's not worth.

Decided to change up my routine and start doing all my sets to failure. I also ignored my body when it was yelling at me to stop.
My arms and legs felt like they were gonna fall off and I felt like I was gonna puke towards the end. Is this normal? Is it gonna be this painful every time I go to the gym?

if you are a noob, probably not

it also depends what type of workout you do (volume/intensity)

Should I use pain as guide (i.e. when nothing hurts, safe to lift again?) or should it be fine in a week?

Just don't insist on doing anything that causes the pain. Pain and fear exist to protect us, this is the time to listen. You could be fine tomorrow, you could be fine in a month

If you're doing everything xF, obviously it's going to hurt. Better stick to the tried and true.
If you feel dizzy and lightheaded, it could be you've not eaten enough or not breathing right, fix it.

Okay, will try to not be a dumb. Thanks senpai

lmao it changes f a m to senpai?
Damn senpai, I haven't been on Jow Forums in a minute...

or not drinking enough

no and no
yes
switch to dumbells only, you'll still make gains
if you can lift whole body every other day you're not lifting heavy enough. switch to 5x5 to failure on last set/rep.
no
doesn't matter.
never
Kyriakos Grizzly
you cracked a rib guaranteed
wrist/forearm exerciser
yes, but as long as you rest 2-3days between sesh you will make mad gainz
yes

how u know it was a crack yo?

call me a pajeet cuz im mad curryous.

new lifter. I've read the sticky.
is a routine consisting of bench+squat+ohp+diddly while throwing in some isolation exercises good enough?
how good is the cicada routine?

Will skipping breakfast have much of an effect on my physical performance for cardio shit?

Is peanut butter good for gains?

If you google it, a bunch of sites will tell you yes, but you know how that is. Past few nights I've been eating two spoons of peanut butter and a glass of 2% milk before bed, but I don't know if the sugar is worth the protein.

probably not, you'd need tremendous force to effectively lodge the claws into the tree, similar force to pull them out, and even then, the claws look like they'd be hardly anchored into your hands. They'd require too much brute force & they'd be slipping out of your grip.
Would probably work on softer trees tho I guess

Do heavy farmer's walks count as conditioning? Can I do them in my off days if I'm doing a program like 531?

its Saturday night and im just laying here f5 spamming every thread I post in hoping for somw kind of conversation or interaction

im so fucking sick of living I want out NOW

oops i forgot a question idk I guess how do i make life enjoyable? seems like a good one

state?

My sleep pattern is so fucked that I've been awake for 9 hours and want to go to sleep again. What the fuck do I do to stop the fatigue?

Attached: scream.jpg (640x480, 38K)

there's a ton of fat and sugar in pb. if you're dirty bulking then you probably don't care.
something lean like chicken or turkey is better if you're not trying to give the bloatlord a run for his money.

>didn't lift for three months due to health complications
>doc give me the green light to lift again
Do I do a starter routine fresh or try and pick up where I left off? Which one should I do?
105 OHP
145 Bench
175 Squat
215 Dead

Another "SS recovering from injury" question. I was about 2 months into SS when I hurt my lower back. It kept me away from the heavy weights for 2 months since, but I've been doing recovery exercises since then and I feel like I'm ready to get a bar on my back again. Question is, because it's been so long and I was still relatively early in, would it make more sense to pick up where I left off, but go back a good 20-25%, or just start the program over with a revised starting weight?

Attached: Taste Of A Liar.jpg (480x370, 34K)

>how good is the cicada routine?
I did it, I enjoyed it. Most popular routines have pros and cons but they're generally very solid. Once you get to know your body you'll be able to adjust what isolation you do when. For example when I was a beginner my grew faster than everything else so I looked weird, now I've halved my delt work so it grows at the same speed as everything else.

IIRC fasted cardio is just a meme, but you sweat out what water weight you've kept overnight (assuming you haven't drank water) so it looks like you're leaner. You're' better off eating a light breakfast.

Hobbies and life skills. Get into hiking or biking, learn to cook, teach yourself Spanish, find a social circle. Don't like doing it face to face? join an mmo and get into a guild or something, idk. Treat yourself too. Take yourself out on a date, user. Not even memeing.

Sleep?

Don't completely reset but ease yourself into whatever routine you were doing before. Three months isn't that long and you'd be surprised how quickly you bounce back, just don't try to pick up with your max lifts right away.

I've got a DYEL asking me if butterflys are fine for beginner chest stuff and asking for additional recommendations for chest work if they aren't. Chest is the area that I always had to worry about the least since I kind of got lucky with that, so I don't really know what to tell him.

Thoughts?

You need to constantly improve in something or you get bored. Try reading more non fiction books learn more abouot history or current events or how things work. The more you learn the easier it is to start and maintain conversations. You just need to know the very basics of a wide range of topics and you'll impress almost anyone you talk to.

Keep yourself awake till 8-9 pm after you skip a sleep cycle, do no physical activity and don't be in front of a screen after that. By 10-11 you should be sleeping, waking at a normal hour the next day

Anyone?

Give him the jeffpill
youtu.be/89e518dl4I8

I bought a pair of these for my friend's wedding gift

amazon.com/Tailbox-Bear-Claws-Handler-Forks/dp/B06VXVT72C/ref=asc_df_B06VXVT72C/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167141575819&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11861422054755192454&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9005131&hvtargid=pla-502873788472&psc=1

>got my friend 10$ salad tossers for wedding

Yeah I did

Unfortunately he's never used them, he just LARPS with them

>literally never wake up feeling rested, no matter how much sleep I get
Is there a deficiency in my diet or something? I can sleep for 11 hours and not feel rested at all when I wake up

Attached: D0E78A28-8ED1-4569-B186-3E5D59192DBA.jpg (720x621, 35K)

Try sleeping less and starting your day with exercise. There's a bunch of reasons why you might feel like that

I typically do sleep less, but no matter what getting out of bed is hell

I exercised over muscle soreness and I got my arms so sore it fucken hurts to press the liquid soap bottle.
it's been 4 days now and although it is better, it is beyond comfort to grab some things in the higher shelves and wouldnt risk to do push ups but I bet I coudn't do 3 before yielding due to pain.
Did I damage something or what?

When you start to ask if you're a boomer

Cold showers. If you can drag yourself to the bathroom, you'll be able to snowball it from there
>exercised over muscle soreness
>can't fucking move
>did I damage something
Nah, it's probably nothing, lift again until it comes around back to not hurting.
Yes, you fucking damaged something. Stop lifts, take the opportunity for some cardio if it doesn't hurt. If you're discomforted after a week passes, go to a doctor

Will that make my sleep more restful? I’m not asking how to feel woken up, I’m asking how to wake up feeling like my sleep was effective

you're probably gonna die

Pls

As I said, if your sleep is actually fucked, there's a bunch of things that could be wrong (most common are anxiety, dehydration and bad posture I think) and I really can't help you. Maybe see a doctor.
If your issue is in waking it up though and feeling energetic throughout the day, the above will help. Maybe your sleep is effective, so effective that your body is still sleeping

I have realized while calculating CICO that my fiber intake is shit despite eating oats, apples, bananas, broccoli, peanut butter, etc everyday. Grown men need 30-40g of fiber a day and most of us fall way short of that

Started supplementing fiber this week. I suddenly have GOD poops and I feel much more full throughout the day, which makes reaching my CICO goals much easier. (Im 6'1, used to weight 300+, currently down to 220)

So why isnt the /fiber/ pill discussed here more?

When the weather is shit and i need cardio, I do farmers carries in my apartment after a calisthenics routine and some HIIT. I wouldnt do the carries by themselves and I take no more than 90 seconds between sets to keep the sweat pouring

Everything you do beside sitting on your ass is conditioning.
Do things. Eat lots of protein. And then do more things.
Down time at work? Do some pushups.
Doctor's office? Ninja wrist pulls
I'm helping someone move tomorrow. Barely know them. No better workout than that.
DO THINGS

Maybe you toss a lot in your sleep? That can happen with some people. Quality of bed/mattress can also cause sleep that's not as restful.

does it make sense doing a 3 times a week fbw with more volume for hypertrophy instead of strenght focus?
for example: 4x8-12 bench press instead of 3x5?

Noob here, what's wrong with these rubber plates beyond that you cant equip more than 5 on each side? I keep reading here that these are wrong compared from the steel ones.

Attached: rogue-hg-2.0-kg-web4_2.jpg (1000x1000, 53K)

I'll gladly take gym equipment off your hands.

What weight could you lift when you started?

all of it

Tell me bls

rubber plates actually weigh a bit less than steel ones because of the way they're manufactured and the listed weight doesn't take into account the missing material where the hole is

Really? I tought it was kind of a "pound of feathers pound of stones" kind of situation. I might weight one of those to check that out next time.

Do sumo ohp
Basically crouch till you can do the exercise

Approached a girl outside of a bar like 9 days ago and things went well and I scored her number. All those days I ghosted her and didn't sent a single text. Would it be weird to suddenly engage now?

She always hangs out in that bar so I could also look her up later this week...

Call her but don't try to justify yourself. If she asks, just say you've had your hands full

Is it really necessary to drink protein shakes every day or is it fine to only drink one pre and post workout.

I feel 3 shakes a day is a marketing ploy.

My gf is litteraly a 8y.o crybaby that get angry when she doesn't get my attention in the 10 next minutes.
How to educate her ?

Attached: 1539653096854.webm (640x800, 1.71M)

>litteraly a 8y.o
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

You just described women

I am under tremendous stress at a new job. How do I calm myself down after work? Alcohol just doesn't cut it anymore and it's not a feasible solution anyway.

meditating unironically

change job

Give her extremely sexual attention every time she asks for it. Either she'll be receptive and you'll get to do whatever you want to her more often, or she'll stop asking for attention. It's unhealthy to do either in a relationship but if you want to put up with a needy person then you may as well get your dick inside them more often. Best case scenario is she hates your attention when it's always sexual and you break up and move on to a more healthy relationship

just think of them as "food" instead of some kind of magical muscle drink
assuming the rest of your diet is decent, there's no reason to even drink protein shakes at all

Are beard growth creams/oils (homemade or otherwise) legit or a meme? I can't for the life of me grow a beard.

But what if I do them proper heavy. Would that be bad for recovery?

wow thats actually a cool advice thx user will try that

Yes, it should keep you fit. Spiderman is pretty buff. Do you have a matching leotard?

Attached: HMV39744lg.jpg (500x500, 63K)

best way to fix apt?

there's 1000 YouTube videos saying different things.

I never watched any of those apt videos but the only time i heard about positive results was in Jeff Cavaliere thread.

bro I think you might have save my life with this answer. she is really not liking it when I sexualize the talking. Ill continue to do that. thanks a lot again my man.

Oh yeah, I wanna use em to boost my protein intake in a relatively low kcal way. It isn't always possible to eat a whole lot of protein for me so ya.

Bump

Personally I just kept fixing it whenever I saw that I was doing it. Just be mindful of your posture

I'm on a upper/lower routine, should I do deadlifts on upper or leg days?