Gyno Surgery Imminent

Give me some support.

I was told to temper my expectations and there would be scarring.

Mine are similar to this but about a cup size less.

I felt ok about it until someone tried to slap my shoulder as i was moving and ended up slapping my breast and then looked horrified.

Attached: about right.jpg (400x600, 30K)

If I was horny enough I would fuck it, whatever it is

Is this the tranny thread?

please its hard enough

i was asking a guy at the supplement store about different cardio cause i dont want to run because im too self conscious and he said you could try skipping its hard at first but burns more calories

i wanted to die

Same.
It's my shameful secret.
Bull dykes and nonpassing FtMs give me pulsating rape boners. Just hatefuck them into submission and bisexuality.

I think it's a power thing.

is that lena dunham?

Did you fall for the "Take Birth Control Pills because they're really steroids" meme?

just shave it bro

what are good workouts to git rid of those evil fucking things? I'm a poorfag and cant afford surgery

fast and run

If its actual breast tissue (hard underneath) they will only go away with surgery for 99% of people

Yep, agreed. Got a deep sexual power fantasy.

the problem my brother is that it is breast tissue

there is breast fat present (like female breasts) that you cannot lose even if you fast

there is also an enlarged gland that feels like a rubbery disk that sits behind the nipple that is permanent as well, which the breast fat tends to stick to

in short surgery is the only way to get rid of gyno

if you are a teenager or under 26 in some countries there is some hope it can be covered by govt health

Lazy fucks who are too pussy to put in the work
Just fucking hit made gainz they will go away
If you get surgery you are going to lose all that skin to fill with muscle
All these chestlets just dont want you to beat them the only people i know that have fucking gigantic chests had man tits

TLDR; its not gyno hit fukin gains before you dwarf your chest and never make it

I had gyno surgery
Temper your expectations youll still be a fat shit. But scarring isnt bad and disappears after a year.

If you have time try to lose fat and also build up pec muscles, makes surgeon's job easier so better results.

Best decision i ever made getting gyno surgery... never looked back.

I tried fucking everything... losing weight, lifting, tamoxifen, cut out all vices.

Nothing works except surgery. Find a way to pay. Say the gyno is causing pain and get it out of your retirement savings (thats what i did)

Why didn’t you lose your fat first to improve the results you lazy cunt?

Mostly it’s not gyno, you shouldn’t think you have it until you aren’t fat and still have the lump. Then get it cut out, it will also mean that the procedure will be much easier and more effective

I had the surgery when I was 22. Now 29, and... Well, one regret - my nipples have no anchor now so they get hard all the fucking time lol. But I'd still have it like this, any day. You'll thank yourself once it's done m8, best of luck

In fact I take that back, no regrets. Thinking about my life day to day now vs my life before the surgery, it's one of the best things I've done for myself. I'm excited for you bro, hope it goes well.

Ditto on the nipples.

But my mind set before and after, it's fucking amazing.

You go from worrying about it 24/7 to, not giving a single fuck. Pretty sure I started dating a girl that year as well, it was fucking great.

OP ignore all the people giving you shit about your weight. Get it properly check that it is gyro and get rid of it. Once you feel better focus on being healthy and losing the rest of the fat.

What can we do about our diamond hard nipples bruh? I thought about getting them pierced, but I'd only be doing it for this one reason, I don't want them pierced. Maybe a second operation to anchor them, but I dunno if that's feasible or possible or worth it.

>Pretty sure I started dating a girl that year as well, it was fucking great.
That period of time when you're still getting used to all the stuff you're fine with doing now... So good.

I should really be more grateful for all the times I go out in summer without a hoodie on now, or go to work in a fitting, light-coloured shirt. I don't think I've given it a single thought all this year.

been thinking about making the leap guys... what is your opinion on MTFs that pass?

Attached: 7XEb0Ms.jpg (2048x2048, 787K)

... Opinion in what respect

your love life will be stunted and all fucked up. Your only willing sexual partners will be extremely damaged goods. Your friends/community will be made up of faggots and freaks, none of whom are sane. You will forever be looked at with derision by most normal people, and the confusion you cause yourself by experimenting with your gender role programming will quite likely toss you off the deep end as well. You'll probably pick up a drug habit. You might even get the desire to chop off your man parts in exchange for a horrifying nurgle-hole that will constantly weep pus and blood for the rest of your life. Fortunately that will be a short time, as there's a 45% chance you'll jump off a bridge when you get to your 30s and your ability to pass starts to fade. If you resist the urge to clock yourself out of life, there's a 100% chance you'll die old, alone, and ugly. Then you go to hell for being an unrepentant sinner.

I would choose gyno surgery instead.

how is this post being ignored? fuck thats gold

Had this shit since I was like 11. Got told it would go away on its own but only got worse, 23 now.
Life ruining shit, always gets commented on

Attached: 30D9836A-0CD6-4355-8569-ADE57B0EA6F7.jpg (3024x3024, 1.42M)

You are just fat.
You blame your fat fatty tits on Gyno
You blame your shit life on your fat fatty tits

but you are just
FAT

Attached: OCGdIaY.jpg (750x725, 58K)

I have obese friends who don’t have puffy nips and tits.

nice for him
But you are fat and you have fat fatty fat tits
So work your ass off and stop blame shit like this for your shit life

Attached: amerimutt3.gif (480x228, 263K)

Until I see proof, I'm convinced this is just a very ugly girl.

I'm going to find you, force you down on the couch, and tenderly pinch and squeeze your nipples until you sexually moan in a high pitched manner and eagerly submit to a rough fucking

no homo though

Attached: 824BBB58-53B9-461E-ADA4-A1C89790B8C1.jpg (465x750, 137K)

>pass
Hahahahahahahahaha

Hands over her head
Legs spread
Balls deep in her tight lez cunt
I'll whisper "I'm going to fuck you till you love me you little dyke" while I outright brutalize her snatch
No jury would convict me.

Just fast you fucken pussy. Seriously check out the next /fast/ thread, join the discord and literally just stop eating.

Once you are doing extended water fasts the fat would literally just melt off you. You just have to be committed to it. Which do you care more about, your moobs or drinking water with salt instead of eating? Don’t hate it till you tried it

You need the surgery. I had a mild case and had surgery. Make sure you go to a qualified surgeon because not all who say they can fix it actually can. www.gynecomastia.org

>that pass
Pic unrelated?

Putting a penis in a vagina is not homosexual.

This NoFapNov fail bait is getting INTENSE

Sadly, they all seem to be these days, user.

Jump rope nigga. Boxer style, not double Dutch bitch shit.
Honestly may want to wear a sports bro.
Do compression shirts not do enough?

Not revolting enough.
By a long shot

California would give you the death penalty.

Worth it.

Absolutely red and basepilled

I've fucked 2 ftm "queer" chicks. Both were mentally ill. Both really good fucks. One of them, her asshole looked like a swollen balloon knot when I was done. She kept telling me that I need to warn bitches in the future about my dick.

That’s why it’s not homo

Attached: 5154CB70-DB28-4C91-A23C-D8F7141C6704.jpg (1080x1080, 149K)

Why do left breasts become thicker than the right.

Nigga, you GAY

Hey OP have you tried fasting? Seriously I've seen it literally eat away stretch marks.. it's possible it could eat away gyno tits. Worth a shot.. go epic fasting for a month and see.. get to like 5 percent body fat and assess the problem