Split > Full Body

If your goal is aesthetics, training 4-6 times a week, as long as you're hitting each muscle twice is far superior to 3 days a week full body. Even for beginners this is true - you're getting decent frequency at 2 times a week, but with added volume.

Don't listen to fit if you want to look good, it's a bunch of bloatlord powerlifters who only care about >muh lifts are better than yours

Show me one person who did 3 days a week vs. a PPL or UL split for a year and tell me who looks better. I guarantee it will be the guy who did the split.

Attached: 1535836152220.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j48NIUPPiYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>if you want to look like a bodybuilder, you need to train like one
wow, great discovery professor

So the virgin self improver vs. the well adjusted Chad then? Because if you're going to the gym 6 days a week just for aesthetics I have some news for you user..

it's more a public service announcement.
The default advice is just do SS bro or stronglifts bro. Both programs designed for young athletes.
Just do what you enjoy.

hnnnnggg
>tfw this is my fetish
>tfw gfs ass is almost like this

What's a good 2-day split for going 4 times a week but not spending 4 hours in the gym?

What do you mean

Lyle McDonald's bulking routine

not all of us have the time, OP

I do 3 days a week and I need my rest days plus I need to put in hours at the office for my promotion plus spend time with the wife

>he doesn't lift 7 times a week

If you lift 6 times a week you are a normies if you lift 5 you are a pussy and 4 you should just kys

If you go to the gym 6 days a week, where 3 is a reasonable alternative, you might want to reexamine your life and priorities.

I do PPL for resistance training. Format it as 3 on/2 off. On my first resistance training rest day I run 5km and stretch. And walk/stretch the next day.
Currently building up my home gym (getting a tractor tire in a week and farmers walk handles for Christmas). With that hoping to start a GPP conditioning routine for day 4.
Then my plan is PPL/Gpp/Run. Then moving straight onto PPL again. Building up my resistance training and running work capacity atm before introducing more training.
7 day week is a human invention that has no biological reasoning. So I do heavy resistance for 3 days, then rest it for 2 days, but I have 'active rest' days.
Over 2 weeks it would look like
P/L/P/GPP/Run/P/L/P/GPP/Run/P/L/P/GPP.

For naturals strength training is the only way to get huge = STRENGTH = MUSCLE, for steroids obviously just anything LOL

>Strength=muscle
youtube.com/watch?v=j48NIUPPiYs
Exhibit A ladies and gentlemen

ULxULxx

>STRENGTH = MUSCLE
you must be brand new to believe this

Look at all the guys doing heavy squats, they have huge legs, deadlifts = huge arms, bench = huge chest, ohp = 3d shoulders

Training a muscle every 5 days is not optimal

>likes a fat ass and some big ol titties
>degenerate fetish scum

you and everyone else, user

WHOMST?????

Its generally true.

I've been running a brosplit for 6 months and didn't make much strength gains. Started doing bulgarian and my bench is up from 200 to 240 in just 3 weeks. Obviously I will flatline progress eventually, but I'm getting real strong.

Um what?

But did you increase in size or just increase your meme stats?

6 days full body tho

I don't know what gym you go to but that isn't true.

bro thats honestly fucking disgusting. I wouldn't touch a girl that fat with a 10 foot pole, much less make one my girlfriend

never gonna make it

Attached: 1535861086673.jpg (960x960, 102K)

faggot

Most of us like healthy women. Not disgusting fat cows that smell like mold and sweat and have stretch marks and love handles. Maybe you were abused as a kid

All that anger. Clearly you’re a closet fag

Best Split Routine?

Chest/Tris
Back/Bis
Shoulders/Legs
Rest
Chest/Tris
Back/Bis
Shoulders/Legs
Rest

Also anyone thought about pairing back with triceps and chest with with biceps? This would increase the volume on those muscles dramatically without additional effort. The only issue is triceps on shoulder day.

Attached: 1539483080468.jpg (819x935, 179K)

You guys don’t get it. You need loading phases followed by volume phases to make continuous gains. You can’t just stick to loading, or stick to just volume, and expect to grow indefinitely. None of you even all about deloads or training blocks. You cannot train 100% year round, you cannot just keep increasing volume and never adjusting it up and down again.

whats the best thing to do if you just want to stop being fat?

i'm 6'1, but i'm pretty fat (like 255 pounds) but i want to lose weight fast

I don't eat food, my main vice is hard liquor

Im lifting 8-9 times a week

How do you do that? That's nearly impossible

I do upper body things in the morning and lower body things in the evening. Makes it easier to fit all I want and still finish before dinner.

post body?

What do you suggest for a beginner?
Linear progressiong for 3 weeks then volume split for 1?

A beginner will progress much faster than a regular program is designed for so a beginner should just focus on getting all the basic lifts done and continue until youre starting to stall. Thats when you should get into experimenting or programs with progression. 5×5 is excellent for beginners.

>calling someone a fag because they dont like fat women
wew lad, you're coping hard

>that woman is fat

desu you calm down and lost your virginity

>doesn't know how to string together a proper sentence

I should have known a shitskin or retard would like fat girls

>implying you're not a degenerated amerimutt

>implying you are anywhere near my European genes

>sliding away from the fact that you still have an unhealthy interest in fat girls

>Not liking fat girls
You're mentally ill, in ancient times fat woman were always the most sought after, because some skinny woman would die in the cold and not give healthy children

>thick is the same as fat

bro i'm in uni, i've seen fat and that's not fat

Thats not true at all. you really are retarded aren't you

>in ancient times fat woman were always the most sought after

Attached: 557D8610-E92E-4166-8CFC-66D2B8DA8E3A.jpg (281x282, 24K)

Listen bro Im only going to say this once but fat ass is not equal to fat body fat, percentage of ass fat is a real thing you know. Theres reasons why men get attracted to ass fat not regular fat, not everybody is into fat fat bro so dont even start with

You’re a literal brainlet

Not in the PM bro.

Attached: 39240676_659816354396129_4122969369217073152_n.jpg (480x480, 27K)

hey it me donate patron fans tons new conten folow journy bodybilder k piss out bye

Here’s how it should be done for consistent progress.

3 weeks loading, 1 week deload

3 weeks volume, 1 week deload

Repeat forever

Attached: 47307D7D-B520-4980-9FC2-750B8545740C.png (1029x490, 175K)

And here’s volume block

You can add more lifts to this, this is just a bare minimum

Attached: 76168AC9-3CD2-4943-8785-A369E3C8AAEC.png (1026x507, 209K)

Stop drinking hard liquor
It nukes your test and it's a shitload of extra calories, about 100 per 1.5 fl oz

Hello sir, newbie here. My main language is not english. What does it mean LOAD and VOLUME? Is 3x6-8 the series and reps? And are +2.5-5 the weight you increase every week? What should it be the Starting Load?

Every workout is separated per week or day? Explain please

pls r8

incline dumbell bench press 3x10,8,6
barbell bench press 3x10,8,6
dumbell fly 3x12 – 15
triceps dips 3x6 – 8
triceps extensions 2x12 – 15

deadlifts 4x5
pull ups / chin ups 4x8 – 10
one arm dumbell row 3x12
standing barbell curl 3x8
concentrated curl 2x10

squats 3x8 – 10
lunges 3x10
leg press 3x10 – 12
leg curl 4x10
barbell or dumbell press 3x8 – 10
seated lateral raises 3x10 – 12
bent over lateral raises 3x10

The problem with the line of thinking of volume > frequency is that it's been consistently demonstrated that the amount of volume that would necessitate a lower frequency is way more than any normal person does in a split. Overreaching is pretty damn rare even in high-intensity programs.
Most people would agree that the benefit between going from 1 set to 3 sets is way bigger than the benefit between going from 3 sets to 5 sets for a given exercise. This is common knowledge, but is also easily demonstrable. Compare the logs of anything doing SL vs SS and you'll see that there's no significant difference. Of course, this isn't exactly the best metric to go by but it's by far the most easily accessible.
That being said, there's nothing necessarily wrong with a split set up properly in regards to these principles (as well as the fact that muscle protein synthesis is only elevated for UP TO 48 hours after a workout) is perfectly viable and is just as viable if not more (due to higher stabilizer frequency and likely more targetting) than a full body. An upper/lower or push/pull 6 days a week is perfectly viable. The only real advantage a split has on a full body routine is that they tend to have a larger variation of exercises that target different heads of each muscle.
tl;dr:
>full body is perfectly viable, a push/pull or upper/lower 6 days a week is also perfectly viable, the volume you'd need to necessitate a lower frequency is unreal and would likely be at the point you wouldn't see any significant benefits from it

why the hell aren't we talking about the routine to this
ass vs waist is insane right there, torqued at center and relaxed glutes
the future of unstill ghost harry potter pictures are gonna be better but not like IRL assesment
oh, eyes, oh me

so, how make girl this? mmmm?

Attached: 20160327_114251.jpg (2560x1536, 781K)

muscle breakdown + recovery = muscle
the only reason natties rely on strength training to gain muscle is because heavy weights break down the muscles more than lighter weights, and with enough volume, the muscles break down significantly.
Add adequate recovery to the immense muscle breakdown caused by heavy weights, and you end up with gains, even as a natty.
Some powerlifters look like shit because they do 9 reps a week & think that's enough for a muscle group, all while eating at 2000cals above maintenance.
Each week, do at least 20 sets of 8-12 reps with the heaviest weight you can manage per each muscle group, eat slightly above maintenance (200cals maybe), and make sure you get enough sleep, and you WILL make gains, even as a natural.

her ass looks nice now, but it definitely won't age well.
not complaining though; anybody got the source??? hehehhehee

her ass is disgusting

What a faggot

routine? are you fucking stupid? her routine is the genetics of fat distribution, you incredibly ignorant, insufferable, uneducated fat faggot

You also need to roid like one, which will change how your body responds to volume, change protein synthesis times, improve recovery etc and therefore will change what will give you the best results

stop being a dumbass, you know why OP posted this, because retards in this very board still claim that splits are bad for aesthetics because full body workouts are superior, despite 99.99% of natural bodybuilders using splits.

>For naturals strength training is the only way to get huge
This is how I know you are a small dyel looking ass mother fucker lmao.
What builds muscle is mechanical tension and VOLUME, your muscles don't give a fuck how much weight they're lifting.

>deadlifts = huge arms
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>I've been running a brosplit for 6 months and didn't make much strength gains.

Because splits suck for strength potentiation but NOT for muscle growth, strength gains =\= muscle growth, you can easily increase any lift by just doing it more often with less volume, specially if you have bene on low frequency high volume training for a while.

we don't actually know for how long myofibrillar muscle protein synthesis lasts after training a muscle to muscular failure with a decent volume dose, this has never been tested past 12h, it stays elevated for the whole time and it doesn't show signs of slowing down but we have never tested past that time frame.
Muscle protein synthesis is mostly non myofibrillar, only a TINY fraction of MPS is myofibrillar, as such detection methods used aren't that effective and sensing the small rates of actual muscle growth, but just muscle protein synthesis in general, including sarcoplasmic and mitochondrial.
Also we don't know when muscles actually start to grow past its previous biggest state before exercise induced muscle damage, as such we can't just train after MPS rates drop close to baseline and expect to get progress.

>(as well as the fact that muscle protein synthesis is only elevated for UP TO 48 hours after a workout)

Attached: myoMPS.jpg (960x960, 143K)

post your routine pls

Attached: 1538549869229.jpg (500x281, 21K)

>no fap for 3 weeks
>see pic like these
>don't get turned on, no urge to fap

Attached: 1505072776025.jpg (742x471, 29K)