/thief/

A pickpocket stole my cellphone at the subway on Thursday. I feel shit, bros.
Have you ever had your shit stolen?
Have you ever stolen something?

Fit related:
I'm trying to make two plates of 1.25 kg each. What should the radius of the hole be if I want to load them on olympic bars?

Attached: 1504615630390.png (224x297, 77K)

>Have you ever stolen something?
nice try fed

don't cry user ;_;

>anime
>off topic post with a little on topic shit tagged on at the end to not get banned

>go to europe
>get scammed
lol the absolute state of europoors

Id steal your anal virginity if you know what i nean

Jow Forums is a feels/bros board.
You are a total retard if you dont know already.

fuck you

anime website

Ah yes, let me post about my favourite anime on this board dedicated to fitness. Fucking retard, there’s multiple containment boards for your kind and I suggest you stay there

As a little kid my best friend stole all my rare Pokemon cards and I didn’t even think anything other than I had lost them until a few years later after I realized he was never really my friend and that it was obvious he took em.

Sorry to hear that, man.
By the way, did you put your phone in your back pocket? Don't do that next time. Putting your phone or wallet in your back pocket is asking to be pickpocketed.

go back to plebbit, retard

I can never tell if these posts are bait or people are seriously dumb enough to come to an anime imageboard and get mad when people post anime, or in this case manga.

Jow Forums is the containment board you mog

Normies are worse than Robots

>olympic bars
A little less wide than your anus.

*/a/ is

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1904x5062, 3.02M)

I had a really high quality battery pack stolen recently, and its high H/O charger. Probably about $200

Someone stole my car stereo out of my old Honda and took 2 subs, then stabbed my rear deck speakers, when I was in college..
while it was locked. I was so fucking mad. I subconsciously reached to change the volume and my hand went into the dash instead. Screamed in anger the whole ride to school.

Never stolen anything though, unless you count that time I fucked your bitch.

Front pocket.
>Subway full as shit.
>Feel a hand in my leg. Check for my phone. Still there.
>Think nothing of it.
>Sub stops.
>Doors open.
>Random faggot pushes me. Thats normal.
>Same faggot lifts my arm. Thats not normal.
>Check phone.
>Gone.

I saw who that was but chances were he gave it to someone else who got off the wagon. I thought about punching him or something but I didnt want to go to jail. There's cameras and cops outside.

Attached: 1512753622613.png (384x406, 249K)

Sorry to hear that dude. Sounds like you did everything you could've feasably done.

>dumb beta anime poster got his phone stolen by chad

Attached: DFAD66FE-1900-4499-AAC3-280EFEFB63F4.png (801x770, 9K)

>Have you ever stolen something?
Yeah I stole my bf's virginity

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.17_[2018.09.22_21.13.08].png (478x718, 351K)

Alpha as fuck.