I just got a pretty large tattoo done and I won't be able to go to the gym for like two weeks and can't squat for a...

I just got a pretty large tattoo done and I won't be able to go to the gym for like two weeks and can't squat for a month. I'm in the middle of a bulk and seriously bummed out. What should I do Jow Forums? Do a mini cut with loads of LISS? Just have a cheat month?

Attached: CojzI35WgAAKSUW.jpg (736x990, 104K)

find better looking women to post

Dumbass

you wouldn't have gotten a cringey ass tattoo
but hey you clearly don't give a shit about the way you look, nor your health so why not just keep lifting? any "damage" to your tattoo won't really matter since it's probably garbage

Not so much damage that you have to worry about but infection due to a tattoo in essence being a massive wound

I refuse your offering (the OP pic). Find more quality women to post. This one, I wouldn't give her the D if she begged me for it.

Just eat at maintenance for a month and resume bulking when you can go back to the gym. Also plan your tattoos better

Enjoy the image deforming as your muscles continue to shrink and grow from lifting throughout life.

1 millimeter lips

She would have looked pretty before she destroyed her skin and hair. Now she looks like she smells of old ballsacks

>I'm in the middle of a bulk and seriously bummed out
Why didn't you think of that before you got the tattoo you fucking retard.

go on a cut. it's either bulk or cut bruv and it looks like you can't be going on a bulk rn

Can you even do bodyweight exercises?

>I just got a pretty large tattoo done
>I won't be able to go to the gym for like two weeks
>I'm seriously bummed out

>I just fucked myself in the ass with a big black dildo
>I won't be able to walk straight for two weeks
>I'm seriously bummed out

I plan on getting tattoo's and will atone for op's sin.

Attached: 1536518486178.png (720x801, 937K)

Assuming it's on your back so you only really have to wait the two weeks, make sure you do some form of activity so your conditioning doesn't go to shit but until your back heals just focus on front squats or super squats seriously not that hard. Either the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood only a fool would take anything posted here as fact or you're just fishing for an excuse to skip gym.

Just do front squats ffs.

Attached: 66414f3.jpg (740x924, 108K)

Attached: Norwegian lifting goddess 4.jpg (1080x1080, 1001K)

Based

>be such a degenerate you spend money to mutilate your skin and now can't exercise.

She reminds me of Jenna Maroney from 30 Rock the way she is looking at the cam ah rahh

Attached: jenna.jpg (300x300, 34K)

Congrats you posted an even more disgusting grill than OP

She was fucking great on 30 rock tho.

Shouldn't have got a tattoo then retard.

Got a tattoo covering the muscle you can no longer build because you can't lift? Why do you even browse a fitness forum you utter faggot?