Pick two and only two and make this decision consistently every single moment for the rest of your life

>pick two and only two and make this decision consistently every single moment for the rest of your life
and you guys wonder why people are fat

Attached: Untitled.jpg (759x589, 31K)

trips of retardation

Tastes good and filling on a bulk
Tastes good and low calorie on a cut
Wow so hard

Literally what?

"tastes good" can be neglected by not eating like a fucking 5-year-old that needs chocolate in everything. problem solved.

Go ahead and fuck yourself. Everything can taste good, but the version that tastes good is high in calories.

Take ground fucking beef for example. 99.99% lean doesn't taste as good as 80% lean but has HALF THE FUCKING CALORIES

Watermelon

Looks like a slice of pizza

Protein fluff

>watermelon
>tastes good
>any fruit
>low calorie
try again

Tuna
>Low calories
>Tastes good
>Filling
>Bonus: high in protein

Putting a little salt on it brings out its natural sweetness.

Also an entire ten pound watermelon is about 900 calories and most people get full WAY before finishing a whole watermelon.

>low calorie
bitch no, a can of tuna (3 bites let's be reasonable here) is 45cal

Brocoli with hot sauce

what is your fucking point?
yes, high calorie tastes better.
and who are you to have your behavior completely dictated by taste? a small child?
are you too weak-willed to eat something that isn't insanely high in artificial flavors and refined sugar?
then you definitely should be fat - as a symbol and warning for others so they may detect your malfunctioning, underdeveloped psyche from far away and avoid you.

why do you need to be filled up user?

maybe try asking Tyrone to fill you up, and eat low calorie that tastes good?

Post body

If you can't eat enough plain white fucking rice to get fat (I can AND ACTIVELY WANT TO EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MOMENT OF MY LIFE) then you are pathetic

Humans are literally programmed to want to eat as much food as possible in one sitting. Fuck off with your half stick of celery and one egg white breakfast.

The real answer

Also, pickles

Chicken breast

>low calorie
nah, 1lb (a reasonable meal) is 750cal and you got no fucking side dishes to speak of

here's real rocket science - still eat the thing that tastes good, just eat LESS of it

>idiot thinks he has gamed the system by picking two things
You're not full if you eat less.

HOLY SHIT BTFO
PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP DESU

1lb of chicken breast is 440 cals you disgusting fuckwad

Are you implying that 45 calories is a lot? Are you retarded?

Why not be adaptable to your current situation like humans are fully capable of being?
Fat? Eat less
Skinny? Eat more or maintain depending on goal

>waaaahhh waahhhhh mommy why can't i eat icecream, spaghetti and chocolate all day and look like all the other grown-ups
you do realize there are slim and healthy people, right, fattie?
when are you going to take some responsibility and accept that the problem is you, not your body?
nature isn't flawed, your body is working perfectly - it's just governed by the mind of a 5-year-old.
your body is a reflection of your mind.

Attached: 1529848047350.png (1053x1080, 362K)

You worry about gaming the system, I'm trying to get results. Nerd

>Jow Forums literally can't disprove this and just resorts to getting defensive about how OP is fat
sasuga

there is nothing to disprove, because the statement itself is true.
his implied conclusion from the statement, however, is wrong: namely that not eating "tasty" stuff all day is a problem for a fucking grown-up.
not everything can taste amazing? then make a choice between being a disgusting fatso and a functioning adult.

>Not everything can taste amazing?
Well why the FUCK not. I know tons of skinny people who eat full fat whole milk food for every fucking meal they just eat less of it. My fat fucking brain won't let me do that shit because after eating a reasonable portion of ANYTHING I'm hungry ten minutes later. This forces me to eat plain lettuce for every fucking meal and I've had enough.

Lmao how the fuck is this even a problem? Literally why wouldn't you pick
>tastes good
and
>filling
Just excercise more to use up the extra calories

Attached: 2fva.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

unironically go keto.
fat and protein are super filling, and you will naturally gravitate towards one meal a day, because your blood glucose will be at a constant level, reducing hunger to an absolute minimum.
right now you are on the retarded carbohydrate-rollercoaster of eating ==> glucose spike ==> more craving to eat ==> repeat.
the only way to break your fatness is to overcome that death spiral: abstain from all carbs. and no, i'm NOT saying: do a fad diet and when you're slim go back to pleasuring yourself. i'm saying the only way you will look acceptable long-term is to learn to not indulge and to accept that some of your cravings are detrimental to your body and your well-being in general. on a broader scale, it is about accepting that a single (!) one of your senses shouldn't dictate your entire minds behavior.

when you do go keto, make sure you get loads of fat - most people fail because they try to do low calorie keto, which is beyond retarded.
get lots of electrolytes (=> hardly any keto flu) from bone broth and LOTS of fat. you're going to drop weight insanely fast anyway (you are not fat-adapted yet!) and at some point remain slim as long as you stay on the diet.
eat lots of healthy fish (wild salmon, mackerel, herring, etc.), lots of eggs butter and meat, minimal veggies, no fruit, no grains, no nuts.
you can't have everything in life and you're not louis the fucking 14th, here on this planet to just exist as personified gluttony.
fix your weak-ass attitude and get a grip on life. good luck.

Just eat some fucking vegetables for the fiber or start smoking cigs if you're a child who doesn't like vegetables.
Fiber fills you up, nicotine is an appetite suppressant.
Alternatively, have some fucking willpower for fucks sake.

Attached: 1534480969575.png (800x800, 381K)

PS: depending how fat you are, the transition can be ugly and very unpleasant, with possible side-effects.
it is in virtually every way like coming off of a strong drug addiction, and it will take just as much willpower (which is why i honestly wouldn't bet any money on you making it, just like i wouldn't bet on a heroine addict getting clean) to become and then to stay clean forever.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH on the how's and try to observe your own behavior as much as possible.
if you don't reflect on your pavlovian-dog-like behavior of reacting to a simple one-dimensional smell/taste-trigger with eating eating eating, then you are never going to make it.
you are addicted, and the fact that others somehow aren't afflicted is neither unfair nor does it matter in any way.

we are programmed to do a lot of things.
like choosing the path of least resistance.
you are in the gym lifting weights not because you choose to do things dictated by your "programming", but be cause you have a goal. so if you can do something is retarded as picking things up and putting them down, which is totally against the nature, as nature likes to do things with a purpose.... why can't you put the fork down, fatty?

>Bulking and cutting

Attached: brainlet.jpg (800x450, 41K)

>muh tasty food

everything tastes good if you're hungry enough

This is the only based and Jow Forumspilled answer. It isn't even that fucking hard to include some extra excercise in your routine.

>pick two and only two and make this decision consistently every single moment for the rest of your life
you are creating a strawman with which you justify obesity. your whole argument is bullshit
you don't need to always eat healthy
hunger is more dependent on your eating habits than almost anything else, research grehlin
you can train your preference = what tastes good
i've been eating healthy enough to put on muscle with minimal excess fat for more than a year now, and i'm constantly full and think food tastes great
also research how gut bacteria influences eating habits/hunger and insulin responses on top of grehlin

>spend 3 hours running to afford a bite of ice cream
I already do this but only for alcohol

If you're not a complete shit cook, it shouldn't be too hard to get all three

based

Fish, seasoned with bbq dry rub.

Go fuck yourself, OP.

Reminds me of pic related

Attached: Mktha0h.jpg (600x525, 19K)

Tuna.
Hits all three

It’s a no brainer.

>Tastes good
>low calorie

It’s not filling which means I have to eat more of it because it’s

>low calorie

BUT

>tastes good

Which means more good!

Attached: F71CF291-7EE6-4B20-AD35-3F3E1CEB18FE.gif (500x285, 324K)

All women are insane, some just hide it better than others.