Blacks have 20% higher natural test, hence why they're all around better athletes

Blacks have 20% higher natural test, hence why they're all around better athletes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 4.34.08 PM.png (960x1226, 317K)

Wonder why no other race is considered

Indeed, races are different. Although how come all the strongest men are Europeans? Perhaps it's to do with building more mass due to colde climate adaptations

>1986

NO. RACES ARE THE SAME, COLOUR IS SKIN DEEP. NO DRUMPFH NO KKK OOOHHH JEREMY CORBYN

as long as Africa exists their race will always be a shitshow and laughed at by every other race

just because some imports are good at basketball, rapping or spreading AIDS while fucking knock off whites from eastern europe wont change that

>significantly evolved from each other to have a massive test difference
>no possibility of of a cognitive difference, though!

no one says that retard

everyone knows blacks have lower IQs but are physically strong and athletic

>everyone
Maybe leave Jow Forums once in a while.

Blacks also have the highest levels of free estrogen, explaining why they tend to have huge lips and store fat in their buttocks, as well as being the group most likely to be homosexual, have lower IQs, more likely to be obese and far more likely to get violent when they're upset (estrogen makes women irrational and emotional).

East Asians tend to score the lowest of all groups when tested for estorgen levels in the body, to the point where Asian women have the lowest rates of breast cancer in the world.

kek

Except that the strongest men in the world are white

He's right Most people know very little about genetics and biology, and some who know also know it's more useful to omit certain facts.

>building more mass due to cold climate adaptations
Fuck off armchair evolutionist. This makes no sense. Building more muscle mass to deal with the cold? What are you gonna do, punch the snow away?

and they all take roids and tren

based

Hmm

Attached: roids race.png (465x84, 19K)

be comfy and warm?

Believable, but I'd like a source.

>what is Bergmann's Rule

>1 in 13 blacks use steroids
Jesus Christ

What were the absolute levels in ng/dl? Don't compare us to the beta cuck average white male in LA.

Admitted users.
Also, lot of gear users absolutely refuse to own up to it even to themselves.

Just cause you start with higher test doesnt guarantee in the long term youll have equally more than the lower test people.

My test was pretty low but lifting boosted it pretty high over time. Eventually I surpassed my black friends in all spectrums of fitness.

Fitness =/= test

Eyyy, Westchester White boy here, where you at?

oh wait, misread that. go fuck yourself

not hard to be higher test than whites

Do you actually think all black athletes are natural while all whites take steroids. Nothing stopping blacks from juicing aside from lack of money