Which T-Shirt brand makes you look big?

I find gildan sports team merch make me look bigger than i actually am for some reason. Fits really well on the upper body

on the other hand H&M is trash. thin material shirt with no shape

Attached: 11.jpg (634x634, 129K)

gildan

Interested because I can't dress myself

The reason I lift is so I can wear autistic video game clothing and have it be acceptable.

Video game shirts only look good on muscular dudes , and 6 3 male model chads. otherwise, it makes you look retarded even if you have your shit together

H&M is for /fa/ skeletons. Ther tops either fit my stomach and arms but won't button over my chest or button on my chest but look like a pirate blouse everywhere else.

/fa/ skeletons that are 6 foot above with long torsos

Uniqlo
Everlane

Nike shirts usually fit well and look good. On the otherhand adidas shirts fit like shit.

I love adidas and their joggers but I feel Adidas is trying to appeal to the skinny teen demographic with how boxy and loose their shirts and sleeves are. so their shirts are shit

but nike shirts are dope tho

Bruh gilden was designed to play on the male psyche. It accentuates your shoulders and traps, making you feel bigger. Those clever cunts.

check out Apolis. you'd dig their stuff

Goddamn it your right

I love their shit, fits the pipes chest and shoulders perfectly while keeping the waist narrow.

muh dick

I find that regular Levi tshirts highlight definition pretty well. I don't even lift that much and everyone always says I look big. Just got to find the right size that hugs your body well

Then again maybe I just have big shoulders

When I bought a t shirt from my uni bookstore clearance rank, it made me bigger than i actually am. brand is called alta gracia (basically similar to gildan)

Are the levis shirts thin or thick? i found a few at marshalls but might go back and buy some more

Leans toward thin I'd say, the boon is that the fabric has the right amount of stretch to hug your body. A lot of shirts are for fat fucks so they just hover at the waist line instead of hugging it and accentuating your gains

American Apparel 50/50 t-shirt. Best fitting shirt I've ever had. Bought a bunch of them before stores shut down. Same shirt is now available online however unsure if it's still the same. YMMV

Ten Thousand
100% merino wool
$80 but amazing

They stopped making them but then I ran into the CEO and was like "yo hit me up, I want some more". And he was like "we still got a couple in back, I'mma hook you up famalam". So I got 5 more

They're fairy boy cut. It's great if you have no chest but once you start sizing up to fit in the chest they'll get really baggy in the waist and then start lengthening the sleeves a bit

Pretty much, especially the more obvious shit.

I get away with wearing a "Pewter Gym" tshirt because it's really not obvious. Also I'm a 6'2" muscular dude

>A lot of shirts are for fat fucks so they just hover at the waist line instead of hugging it and accentuating your gains

this lol

At university, I've noticed fat dudes wearing baggy shirts to hide their waist lmfao

you're all like little babies, watch this

>Express strech v neck in black or white

thank me later, actually don't look it up i'll keep this secret to myself

The trick is finding something that hugs without clinging. A lot of underarmour stuff for instance is way too try hard and show even if you have the body.

I find shirts offered in long let you get a better fit.

DESU senpai Oakley has really good shirts

Any button up shirt I try to wear baka

Never tried underamour but what does it look like?

Uniqlo. Shit hugs your arms and chest.

What tshirt brand make me look like a sexy twink with curves?

Attached: 1447855342593.png (1295x1079, 814K)

OP, it's you giving shape to the shirt, not the other way around. H&M looks good on me.

My off work clothing is always jeans, boots, and one of a few hundred black T-shirt’s from punk rock bands, not really brand aware in this area.