ALPHA COUNTRIES

I'll start

>Argentina

Attached: c_PVAk5__400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13/sweden-left-party-toilet-stand_n_1590572.html
youtu.be/u_dnjWz4Nkc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 25FD314D-4DA0-4981-83BF-FF99FE0E8C40.png (640x1136, 373K)

>Argentina
Why'd you pick the whitest Argentinian you racist fuck?

kek

well I think old generation gauchos were pretty fucking alpha

Roca was alpha as fuck, Macri is a cuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA no

Attached: ArgiesBTFO.png (3936x2180, 248K)

there's a reason why he is famous for a hand goal kek

Attached: MARICao.jpg (750x500, 35K)

Argies btfo

>when you try to invade a little tiny island and get absolutely destroyed
Better luck next time Diego.

Sweden

Lear to crop
Any slavic country

>when go to war with a bunch of farmers and lose

Better luck next time Johnny

callese viejo lesbiano

>pro abortion movement
>leftie President
>"inclusive language"
>cucked in every sport
>dollar from 15pesos to 42 in a couple of days
>most popular media is progressive
>trap is starting to catch up
>"welcome venezuelans!"
>buenos aires is 50% immigrants at this point

na man this country is going to get cucked hard

Attached: IMG_20180922_133553_078.jpg (504x504, 75K)

This is Jow Forums, go to Jow Forums or you know what? just leave

based

The abortion law didn't pass, and inclusive language is mocked by everyone who is not a brainlet from humanities. There is still a little bit of hope.

>when you go invade your former ally to try and stomp out the rebels and instead sacrifice another million to the blood good
Better luck next time, Ivan

Coked out soccer god. interesting choice.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1080x1398, 632K)

chad

Ohnonono

Matese, primer aviso

Attached: 4792545.jpg (400x472, 105K)

>There is still a little bit of hope
there is not such thing mis primos hermanos.

guess what Merkel did when arriving to Argentina last time she visit, the very first visit. yes, she meet with the jewish community. and thats why feminism and all the rest of the zionist agenda is so strong pushed there these last years.

Don't we already have inclusive language? Ell@s nosotr@s etc? What the fuck is inclusive language in Spanish?

I thought you are not allowed to use your hand in soccer, fagget.

you clearly never walked through capital or any other big city. 80% of teenage girls wear those stupid green and orange handkerchiefs. it's only a matter of time till the law is brought up again and passes.
and the inclusive language is getting pushed more and more (in schools, in tv, college. remember that show, Todes?)

Buenos Aires is fucking cancer

Australia.

Sunny, lots of beaches. We have the 6th largest landmass in the world but we hog it with only like 25 million people. Not that many poorfags, the minimum wage is like $20 an hour. The best shitposters, great sense of humour, thrive in a place filled with deadly creatures. Literally get on our level

Attached: smug.png (724x611, 129K)

Yeah, $20 dollarydoos an hour and a pound of chicken breast is like $10 dollarydoos. 95% of your country is wasteland.
Literally a quarter of your population gets melanoma.

United States of fucking America no other country compares, you are all betas to us.

water fluor is making you low test

>literal goytoys of israel
>everything you eat is full of estrogenes
>56% white
>kikes rule every aspect of your life
Never seen a more beta country

third-worlders detected

USA is the turd world

>lost to manlet rice farmers
>lost to durkas durkas in multiple places
>had the bongs and leafs burn your white house
>alpha

Attached: 1528441272386.jpg (456x384, 17K)

>my country never lost any wars

First point is only based item

>Retroactively sucks the dick of literal Neanderthal niggers.
>Military BTFO by Emus
No, Oz a shit

Attached: PatricianXenophobe.png (468x60, 7K)

Sadly true

Attached: mootfag.png (834x979, 78K)

Nobody posting one of the Viking countries?
Sweden
Norway
Denmark
Finland
Hungaria

Attached: EE24A867-BB23-4E4D-B182-A01C5E30375E.png (1356x904, 2.06M)

>Sweden

Attached: sweden.jpg (886x642, 198K)

>Sweden
>huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13/sweden-left-party-toilet-stand_n_1590572.html

Fuck these digits

thats literally DYEL status lol i would be giga chad on sweden, plus im black ;)

Finns are based, but
>Baltic states
Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania are truly BA

Its one thing to lose a war its another when you spend a shitton of shekels and still lose.

>i went easy on them so it does not count haha

>Viking
>Hungary
kek

Trips of truth

>remember that show, Todes?
oh yeah, the one with 100k dislikes

>Sweden
nice try oliver mywifesson

>Tomislav Boduljak
The Swedecuck fears the Chad Croat

Yeah that one, the one that besides the backlash aired for over 5 episodes.
hows the inside? i fucking loved la Rioja

>huffingtonpost
fuck off you cunt, that site and sites like it shit on Sweden so fucking much for stupid misunderstandings that you alt righters gobble down like the cumhungry cucks you are

>finland
>hungary
>viking

Most pumped nation in the world

Attached: 4FD75890-954A-4110-9D26-D740E2EFDA93.png (1200x720, 929)

>viking
>hungary

What the fuck

Sweden, Norway, Denmark

Sucessful, rich countries with people that are the happiest and most satisfied with life. Minimal corruption, debt and human suffering.

>B-but they have immigrants so they are cucked Jow Forums told me so

Small sacrifice in economy for a great humanitarian act that will benefit the countries in the long run. Even accepting ten times more of the worst type of immigrants wouldnt put them near the debt, poor living conditions and human suffering of America.

As if it wasnt enough to be the best in every measurable quality of life, they are also the tallest and most aesthetic while having top-tier IQ.

Go ahead and meme all you want about the shit Jow Forums is shoving down your throat, just go ahead and prove that you are the little socially retarded keyboard racist that the sucessful world looks down upon. Spew your buzzwords and cherrypicked newsarticles from your favourite racist "Journalists". Facts and statistics dont lie, and you already lost. The alpha is the winner, and that is scandinavia. Bicker away to your hearts content about the pathetic little cherrypicks from your sub AAA+ countries, just remember the facts and know your place.

Attached: Sucess_breeds_jealousy.png (1200x900, 47K)

>crime and niggers will benefit a country in the long run
agree with everything else

KEK FPBP

i agree on the humanitarian act, but note that sweeden etc. has only risen to glory because of theit culture. You should also note that them immigrants usually have around 4-8 children while a sweede will have 2-3. The rest i shouldnt have to explain.

>ctrl+f "Poland"
>0 results

It's like you don't want to make a comprehensive list here

>immigrants good
That's why there's border controls in Schleswig and at the Öresund connection, right?
Statistics show rising crime and an increasingly strained welfare state.
Vi vil ikke have Skåne tilbage, I har allerede saltet jorden.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>gets conquered and subjagated by every neighbouring country over the course of its existence
>only exists now because the western allies needed a buffer state between russia and germany
Yes very alpha, user

And yet, unlike Prussia or the Soviet State, it is still a country today.

Attached: A397A17E-B79A-46D5-8E6C-EDEFAC3A1370.jpg (1522x1900, 1.31M)

Immigration has always been a benefit for Sweden. Granted, this time they overdid it. Too many in short time makes for harder assimilation and puts a strain on the welfare system. I didnt say "immigration in any amount is good", because it isnt. No doubt Sweden will have a hard time converting all these to hardworking citizens (Especially if the red parties form government now in Sweden) but it will happen as it always has. People cried about the doom of Sweden and Norway in the 70's and 80's as well due to immigration from South America and Asia. Shit got sorted and this will be too.

America is pretty much one of the most beta countries out there if you break it down
>controlled by Israel
>media controls pretty much every aspect of social thoughts
>favours materialism over values
>emotions over rationality
>no proper health care system
>ghettos/projects being a major problem for criminality rates

Not saying that there aren't worse countries but during my life in America, it was pretty obvious what a shitshow the entire country has become. I was more satisfied living in China and Germany than in your so-called "Greatest nation on earth". You really need to get out of your basement and see the world in order to realise that the US just isn't that great. It's a nice location for travelling though but not for living

oh no no sweden never got the plague that are black people before

Slavic countries, gopniks are all heavyweight brutes

Did you not read my second green text?

No, your opinion was not based off of living there, it’s based on politics you retarded dog. Look at what you listed. Did you personally see Israelis running 5e government? No.
You like Germany and China but wait until you say the wrong thing and they imprison you. Then you’ll wish you were in America

My opinion is based on a multitude of things, you dimwit. Obviously, economic and political aspects have to be taken into account to generate a larger picture. Also, there's a difference between freedom of speech and flat out hurting people. Try going on the street and calling everyone filthy jews and niggers and let's see how long you can escape prison. You're obviously right when it comes to China but in Germany, you can literally say everything you want about the government. I don't even understand why Americans think that other countries don't have equal laws for freedom of speech. The "muh constitution" argument is the biggest lie you all believe. No country on earth has true freedom of speech because that would require cursing out people left and right to be okay.

>implying Israelis have to be physically running the government
It's very evident that you have no idea how politics work, yet you think your opinion is of any value
>"then you'll wish you were in America"
The only other country I lived in that was worse than America was the former Yugoslavian republic. I would never want to live in America again but feel free to believe in your self-centered views. It's just obvious you have never lived outside the US

>Comparing immigration from South America and Asia to blacks and Muslims
The problem, user, is that those Hispanics and Asians actually respect the rule of law, have good work ethic and acknowledge the responsibility of assimilating (somewhat) into a culture that accepts them.

>literally full of askenazi jews and italians
>alpha

Attached: lelf.jpg (240x534, 132K)

>hispanics
>respecting the law
>assimilating

>in feet

Attached: 1534273994607.jpg (225x225, 5K)

turkey

>warrior princess
>with NOT A SINGLE DISTINGUISHABLE MUSCLE
I can't be entertained by this flabby shit

Everything ok, user?

sweden got ''white'' middle class south americans not some mexican cholos

Italy
Spain
Mongolia

>Spain is one of the laziest countries in the world

U S A

Everything but Santiago del Estero is nice

Siestas are alpha

hence why he is famous for it

Google will always give the answer in m*tric if you just ask “height of x”. Shan’t be using the virgin measurement system so I added “in feet”

>foot fetishist, peak incantation of virginity calling holy fvcking metrick a virgin measurement

Attached: ISHYGDDT.gif (264x264, 300K)

>48240402
Anybody got his webms?

Russia

Attached: potato cuck.png (1047x619, 1.02M)

Not on webm, but whatever
youtu.be/u_dnjWz4Nkc

Attached: 1.png (4500x2234, 431K)

Brazil

> Racist homophobic president
> Every hour somebody get shot on the streets, we just don't care
> Being on Latin America,but not speaking Spanish
> Country where most fags are killed in the world
> Amazon jungle is the lung of the planet, let's cut it all down, fuck you world
> Nobody is really white here. Everybody is a mutt.
> Last American country to end slavery
> We're destroying the fucking country as each year goes by
> MFW we are the pigeons of the world

I like how his picture is a reaction to his height

When Jow Forums goes Jow Forums

based, also 5 world cups

Albania is an Alpha country

Sweden is literally headed for bankruptcy before 2030