Daily reminder that an over developed chest is unaesthetic and should be avoided at all cost

Daily reminder that an over developed chest is unaesthetic and should be avoided at all cost.

Attached: 3DBC62FC-F293-4EB9-9F42-39C0F4272AAB.jpg (250x375, 18K)

That looks good

Thanks I almost forgot and let my chest get too big.

i'd choose that over ripple tits

bad pec connections (like the left compared to the right) is bad, not having big pecs

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

daily reminder that you will never have an over developed chest as a natural

How would one fix this or is it pure genetics?

yeah, they're gross irl. i saw a guy at the beach with huge pecs like that once and they bounced like a perky set of tits every time he took a step and it was kinda hot in a gay way

how to get ottermode chest

This is the first time I’ve ever seen someone not take the chestpill

>Over developed chest
>Over
>Developed chest
This is how every man's chest should look.

Imagine walking up to him and sucking on his nipples haha
It would be hilarious hahaha

Genetics

t. Homo

That looks like titty armor in a video game

I've always felt like big chests look shitty and unaesthetic, part of why zyzz was aesthetic was his flat pecs that were developed but not bulbous. With that said for some reason women seem to love it.

haha yeah and imagine accidentally grabbing his bulge how embarrasing that would be hahahaha

That dudd on the left is literally me but leaner with smaller traps and chest and from this angle back

do u need cpr

Yeah fuck doing chest. The ideal Jow Forums body is man boobs and overdeveloped legs. stfu

This is something a chestlet would say. There is no such thing as an overdeveloped chest

hope you enjoy the attention your fat titties get you at the gay bar

t. chestlet

Does telling yourself lies make you feel better about your choices?
Is it easier to dig in than to change your perspective?

the irony of you asking someone else that

>no u

Attached: trigggggered.webm (960x542, 333K)

I agree. How do I get a flat but toned chest?

Toned just means low body fat.
If you need to overwork your chest until you achieve tiddy-mode to see your own chest, you have too much body fat.

Arnold is the most aesthetic man for his barrel chest/big arms.

COPE harder for your shit chest OP

Attached: Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg (1600x1097, 129K)

>go to new gym, it's crowded as fuck
>4 flat benches, all used by groups of people, don't want to work in
>spent like 30 minutes doing the rest of my workout first to stall for time for one to open up
>done and still unavailable, but decline bench is open
>do a couple sets on decline, it's pretty fucking lame but got some good sets in
>get home from gym, inspecting dat pump
>looks like I have breasts, never had gyno and the idea of it terrifies me
>mfw
overdeveloping the lower part of the pectoral is unaesthetic as fuck, I'll agree with you there.

Attached: 1671094abb5fc7703470fa508113111a.jpg (633x758, 62K)

no. one thing i having fat titties, the other is having so much muscles that it looks like (muscular) titties. we are talking about muscle tits now, not fat. I will rephrase: what exercises can i do to have muscle on my pecs without looking like big tits?

Imagine nursing on his big thicc pectiddies haha nohomo tho

Attached: img_145.png (424x388, 169K)

Fork Putdowns

Attached: 418PuxYS63L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 13K)

That dudd on the right is literally me but taller, bigger, whiter, leaner, with better genetics, better muscle insertions, better face, better proportions, more successful, more wealthy than me and from this angle back

>everything I don't like is reddit

Attached: unnamed_5.png (365x402, 28K)

Lol Arnie wasn't barrel chested he just had huge pec muscles and a tapered frame

kek

finally somebody who thinks like me about that.
An overdeveloped chest looks awful and like a stiff pair of tiddies.

loads of people think like this a big chest takes away from shoulders too as well as obviously being a complete vanity thing