How the fuck do you make social gains?

How the fuck do you make social gains?

Attached: 1454119659503s.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: Z86gZ.png (880x1604, 547K)

Instead of shaking hands, lift everyone you meet.

1. Have a job or be in school.
2. Go to church.

Make small talk with cashiers helps. I remember I used to run in neighborhoods and would practice my greetings as I ran by people. It was pretty funny because by time they could react I was already gone.

Attached: 1537229360525.jpg (1010x929, 77K)

Dude just get better genetics, better parents, go back in time to your childhood to actually get good opportunities early on and make friends, it's that simple lol

start a conversation with who
what group conversations am i ever in
what girls do i flirt with
i don't see people on a regular basis that i can just talk to

and how tf am i supposed to make someone laugh

fuck being social man. i was always the loner autist and never realised how much i prefer it to my situation now. i just started uni and for some reason everyone thinks im their best friend. i sit somewhere by myself and guys come and ask if the seat next to me is taken and talk to me all day. i literally have to go to the front part of the train because i will always meet someone i know on my way home and have to talk to them if i go in where most people go in. now that im not alone anymore i actually want to be left alone

im trying to say yes more
i got a trip by the end of the year with some buddies now and this girl i like is going to be there which sucks

fucking talk to people and make connections at uni or you will regret it so bad

phenibut

i know that making friends is good and those people are actually really nice people but i hate having to greet everyone and make small talk everytime i see them.

make a dating profile and just start talking to people

>and how tf am i supposed to make someone laugh
first step is finding someone to talk to in a public setting. then say something funny and someone in earshot will hear it, if no one laughs then you arent funny and need to work on that.

>have nothing interesting about me to include in my profile
>have little money
>be short and ugly
why would any girl talk to me?

Attached: 67.jpg (640x640, 56K)

practice, go to a random city/state and just practice talking to people, dealing with rejection, being an asshole, ect.

>just practice talking to people
and where do i find these people to talk to?

on the website

If you have to ask... Man just forget it

How pathetic is it to go to a bar alone guys?
I'm really debating on going to one tonight and trying to talk to anyone. Also, how do I still stay sober at bar alone if I'm my own DD without looking weird with no drink or being only sober one talking to people?

After the phenibut thread today and the responses I got to a question I posted in it, I’m gonna do an experiment and I’ll post results for Jow Forums after 6 months. I’m as socially retarded as they come. Freeze up and have panic attacks with any girl I find attractive or think wants to fuck me (my ego is massively fucked so I think they all do after a handful of effortless lays). I’m gonna use phenibut a few times a week and go out to either clubs or spend the day approaching women, as well as dating and tinder hookups. I’ll also just make conversation with random strangers. I’ll do this for a few weeks, try it without phenibut to fuse improvement then do a few more weeks on. So every 3-4 weeks I’ll take 1-2 weeks off and see if I have any desensitization to these social things that seem to scare me so much. The idea is that after around 6 months I’ll either be fully able to do the things I want to or the social anxiety will be lessened enough that I can manage working on it without the use of phenibut.

this

Lmao just go out of your moms basement and cold approach grills
Just say "hi you hot wanna fuq"
Thats it

>girl in one of my lectures who sits oon her own
>fantasise about asking her out
>don't know how to start a conversation

Someone give me some first lines, conversational topics, et cetera.

>How are you finding topic 'x'?
>Wow, that assignment/exercise was hard.

Then you ask what they're studying, year they're in, etc It's not hard, user

>too afraid to open up to people about myself because loser, and don't want to expose that to them
>already the weird guys at work, like people talk to me but i'm just pretty angry in general and just always cracking jokes making people laugh
>try to go to happy hours with coworkers and i have nothing to add to their conversations and just sit there silently like a retard not wanting to say anything to interrupt and then people say mocking stuff to me like "OMG WOW user CAME" and "WOW user IM SO HAPPY YOU SHOWED UP"
>also literally afraid to drink anything around them

why cant i be normal why cant i just be fucking normal

HOW DO EVEN TALK WITH A GIRL WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE A CREEP

what the fuck

>hows about I give you the old lickaroo?

you will regret it, those people will know people that know all the tips and homework you need to do to pass courses easy without problems

"hey, how's it going?"

you dont

Are you me

Every time I think I'm an autistic retard these threads remind me that I'm just an awkward normalfag.

You lift heavy things up and down to make gains.
You talk to people to make social gains.

jus be urself

I cant tell if Im an introvert or an extrovert but I really fucking hate being lonely and I find myself lonely so often

hahahaha

sums up all the "just b urself bro xD" advisors
kys

I worked as a bartender for 4 months and I have never had social anxiety since

You get fucking everything
>Girls mirin
>Bitchy girls trying to break your frame
>Guys trying to AMOG you
>Fucking insane people threatening you
>Awkward NEETs talking to you (really helps you learn how to control a conversation and also see that there are far weirder people out there)
>Constant social pressure for 8 hours (so you learn to be comfortable with it)

I think the two fastest ways to become social is to get into bartending or sales
Both are stressful, but you'll improve much quicker

Sink or swim, bruh

Attached: 1541244451789.jpg (1200x782, 137K)

Be worth talking to.

read Dale Carnegie

>Dale Carnegie
Yeah read how to be a fake, hollow, personality-less virtue signalling faggot.

how the hell was that pic an advertisement for the PS2? literally what's the connection between this image and the console?

I'm in a similar situation and self-diagnosed myself with Avoidant Personality Disorder

Attached: 1517654621382.jpg (720x708, 33K)

Sony has the weirdest commercials

Attached: PS3-Baby.jpg (1200x732, 82K)

remember the baby ad for the PS triple?

Attached: oh_my_fuck.jpg (493x276, 20K)

may as well b urself, they don't like you when u pretend to be who youre not anyways

i think the whole introvert/extrovert thing is overblown. i get a lot of those same feelings, and what ive come to think is that bottom line is that every needs social interaction and wanting that is normal, even if you can find it exhausting.

i work in food service delivering pizzas at a fairly busy store, and while its not the same as bartending, i think its helped me come a long way in socialization. youre forced to interact with people whether you want to or not and deal with challenging situations like angry customers, and you have to develop the skills to deal with that. and when its slow you learn to shoot the shit with coworkers to pass the time, because otherwise people get bored and miserable.

Approach her with a friend to show that you're a viable person who can keep the company of others
>hey baby, you ever suck two dicks at the same time?

Are you an archaeologist?

but i'm not good looking (why would a bar owner hire me over some cute grill) and i think i have a hearing problem and afraid i'll mess up people's drinks

a dating website? like i mentioned, don't think i will get any matches being ugly, poor and not interesting

i mean, i rarely meet people in my day to day to socialize with
if i go to a random city, who do i talk to?
>talk to strangers on the street
and interrupt their day, they're probably trying to get somewhere (go to work, go home, run some errands)
>bars
everyone at a bar goes with their friends, I cant interrupt their night, they want to chat with their friends and I can't interrupt a conversation already in progress

Attached: 17pKXfN.jpg (850x1500, 126K)

Learn 15 drinks from wikipedia and lie saying you worked in a bar in Honolulu

stop falling for the diagnostic jew

My problem is not simply talking to people, that I am actually good at. The problem is I have a distant personality and generally don't let people get to close emotionally. I am so bad at opening up to people. For example I have gotten laid multiple times, but never came close to having a serious relationship with a girl. I have friends that invite me places but again I'm just another guy to hang out with I'm not really close with anyone. It feels like all of my relationships with people are on such a surface level, and it's mostly my fault.

Sometimes I can't stand people though. The other night I was at a party and was drunk and stoned. For like 20 minutes the conversation revolved around everyone comparing how many "Snapchat streaks" people had with each other. I rarely use social media so didn't have any. Some girl explained to me that she just wakes up and sends everyone a picture of nothing to keep it alive. Fucking social media

It's called sips my guy. Going to the bar is much more fun with a friend or 2, but u can ease into things better when u dont have some guy pushing u to talk to someone

How are you fuckers questioning social skills when you are already getting invited to group functions outside of work?

You've already made it.

i did it by getting a job as a barback and slowly becoming a bartender. i was completely autistic now i can hold my own in most social situations and am very confident.

Can kinda confirm working as a bartender will help social gains, I worked as a bouncer instead though. Both jobs require you to be social and confident but being a bouncer also adds pressure on you to be Jow Forums.

>people still reacting to the asian loser from Toronto who is blogposting the exact same shit every day

Remember folks, all he does is whine, complain and feel sorry for himself.
He does not actually try anything, wait for it tomorrow he posts it again.

I thought this time it was another user since the asian dude from canada usually posts hot blondes in op.

To become comfortable socially you first need to make yourself uncomfortable by actually engaging socially. And it gets easier every time. Like cardio.

try doing some kind of group activity like martial arts or some clubs dude , or even a dumb dating site someone might bite.

I feel like I have seen this ad in Mad Magazine in 2004 and some how, it made more sense back then. Now I see this ad and I have no idea what the fuck it's suppose to say.

Happy I had a Game Cube instead of a gay ass ps2

>relying on rage comics to make it
never gonna make it

Why do girls who friendzone you randomly contact you years later saying stupid shit like "oh I was thinking about you lately :) How are you doing?" You friendzoned me back in college why should I waste my time replying to you years later????? Shes probably just seeking validation or some shit but its still annoying as fuck.

love thy neighbor as thyself

ask questions and be invested in their prosperity.

Attached: 1541213696896.png (640x1136, 279K)

I work in pontoon rentals over the summer. gained a lot of confidence since I had to talk to people to get better tips. plus I would work with my shirt off and always get mired even had an older lady say to my face "you look like an acrombie and fitch model" pic related at where I worked

Attached: 6360472558521183851950528824_Destin-Harbor1.jpg (1024x768, 215K)

be really good at what you do, and people will flock to you automatically

happens everywhere, even in shit like video games

just b yourself bro

get some hobbies where you get to talk to people

Unironically this, youre autistic who gives a shit, embrace it

>nice tits bitch.
usually works for me.

>i hate having to greet everyone and make small talk everytime i see them
you dont have to do this. disregard anyone who thinks otherwise

>tfw social gains doing good, a couple of girls are interested
>not the ones I like though
>competing with a guy for a girl for some time
>doesn't work, he makes out with her while I'm there
>my best friend is there too
>find out the next day she offered a threesome to him
I was mentally fucked for a couple of days. I decided spending time with my party-heavy social circle with thots is a waste of time if my best friend achieves much more while he's a skinny nerdy guy. Fuck this shit, I haven't been responding to calls for a couple of days now, have over 20 messages on my WhatsApp. Time to begin monkmode.

I dont know I just got "friendzoned" by a gal from tinder after 4 weeks. Seems like what I mean by flirting didnt even register with her.
>sux so much I fucked up again

>For example I have gotten laid multiple times
teach me

>why cant i be normal why cant i just be fucking normal
Because you refuse to so what is uncomfortable in the short term for long term contentment.
At 20 I was a shut-in NEET with just about every insecurity a man could have. I got tired of misery and realized I’d rather not spend the rest of my life alone.
I got a retail job that forced me to interact with people. After about a year i was fully normified and had zero problems socializing.
If you’re condition is really that bad i suggest trying phenibut. It gave me my first taste of a total lack of social anxiety. Once I realized it was all in my head, my anxieties and insecurities disappeared.
You can make it brah. The fight is you vs your mind.

Dude how do you go 4 weeks with no physical escalation? You should have kissed her on the first date at very least otherwise youve been in the 'friendzone' since day 1.

Attached: 1540441765917.jpg (640x934, 56K)

Most of them were "friend of friend" types that I met while going out to bars or something like that. Just be flirty, act interested, give compliments ect. At the end of the night ask if she wants to come back to your place. It's not I'm a Chad slayer though this happened like 2 or 3 times.

Also tinder.

>hey, how's it going?
>good, you?
>good

conversation over

>Be in shape
>Dress well
>Smell nice
>Be well groomed
>Take to a girl
>Make clear to girl you think she is cute by effectively (not literally) saying "you're cute, tell me about yourself".
>Ask for her number
>Arrange to meet for dinner/coffee/movie/mini golf
>Keep talking to her like a normal person
>There is now about a 50% chance she will be your girlfriend.

If she is not interested she'll make it clear by saying something like "I have a boyfriend", which may or may not be true. Move on and try another girl. Can't win them all.

Keep refining these points in the interim;
>Be in shape
>Dress well
>Smell nice
>Be well groomed

Also focus on yourself.
Get some hobbies.
Make some money.
Live as independently as possible.

no it's not over, you've broken the ice, now you can be direct and ask her out or make shy awkward conversation and then do it afterwards, sometimes girls really get off on shy guys so

Talking is so easy you just need to add things to your list of verbal tools. someone asks how your day went you say "good" and then tell them how your day went and all the things that happened.
learn to be less vapid.

>Have three close friends and a gf
>One friends gets a job at the other side of the country, another is leaving the country and the last one is driving apart
>gf left me recently
Now I realize how retarded I was when turning down everyone who was nice to me and wanted to hangout while in school.

I can only hope to find a job and meet people there.

this but unironically

Stop caring what people think

>Dale Carnegie
>How to Win Customers and Influence People to Buy Whatever Crap You're Selling them

For all the shit universities get for being expensive and hard, they’re incredible places. The opportunities for networking are unmatched and that’s honestly the most important part of university.

>24 years as an unsociable sperg
>something finally ‘clicked’ at toil and I realised I’m not actually as much of a sperg as I thought I was, have plenty of confidence in that environment (project manager)
>burnt all my bridges from not being sociable with friends outside toil
>don’t know anyone in this city
>don’t have any hobbies but can’t think of any I’m especially interested in either

well shit

Life is sales, bro.

Start doing standup comedy. Almost every city as some kind of comedy scene. Even if you suck you will meet people, become part of a community and if you're decent you can make $20-$50 a gig for pretty easy work. I fucked the hottest girl I ever fucked as a direct result of having a good set one night.

For starters, stop being a faggot.

How do I break away from my type Jow Forums?

They are always girls that hurt me rather than build me up but It seems i'm addicted to pain. How do I branch out and get attracted to a different type of girl?

Just ask people you know out, i'm getting asked out so much i have to turn people down nowadays

I uniornically cannot imagine a worse piece of advice for someone like a typical Jow Forums sperg

>sitting at bar talking to person I haven't seen in years. He's telling me about his divorce
>girl shows up "nice mustache, where are you from?"
>I tell her where I'm from
>I just though I'd come by and say hi on my way to the bathroom
>I look over at the table she came from. She's there with a few friends.
>Ok. Have a good time at the bathroom.
>she gives me annoyed look and walks away.
What am I doing wrong?

what's the success ratio of this advanced technique?