User, this no fap thing sounds like a bunch of pseudoscience invented by virgins

>user, this no fap thing sounds like a bunch of pseudoscience invented by virgins

Attached: 1533742760159.jpg (1080x1350, 293K)

Could you bulk on her meat if you were to eat her?

i wood berry my dick so far into her ass that whoever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

you're right, now let me breed you

T. Berry

Her dick would be crowned into my ass so far that i wood king whoever arthur could pull it out

JESUS CHRIST BROS

Attached: 1513470087433.jpg (499x670, 149K)

Vintage

>Just shut up and move that fupa so we can get this over with already

newfag

Too skinny. Needs another 50kg of fat.

>that thiccness

Attached: 1539739407241.jpg (750x920, 94K)

Is pic related achievable for girls WITHOUT lifting? Like if she just happened to have an active lifestyle. I slept with a girl who looked like this but slightly more cut recently and afterwards I asked her how much she worked out and if she had any tips for me (I work out but I’m a beginner and fairly DYEL), but she responded with that she never goes to the gym and that all her exercise comes from her student job at a restaurant. She grabbed my arm and when I flexed she joked that our arms were the same size (her arms were bigger).
I asked around (I know her through friends) and nobody had ever heard of her going to the gym.
Was she just word flexing to bully me a bit? Or was she trying to avoid embarrassing me?

Attached: DE40FAA3-29CF-4D9A-8603-85356A6A0FD8.png (750x1334, 3.81M)

Breh, she'd be ugly as fuck whether she was skinny or not.

God damn I would destroy this bloatboar, somehow the potbelly makes her sexier

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x165, 223K)

Attached: Geysir-iceland-2.jpg (1000x667, 137K)

I'm in fucking love lads

Attached: 1535855464509.jpg (518x620, 39K)

>such berry picker

fucking holy kek is this thing brand new I keeep seeing it today and no one has caught on yet

Attached: 1432838977805.jpg (438x238, 37K)

No fap is more about self control than health benefits of not fapping for a month.

I'm not even into blonde chicks but holy fuck this is one fertility goddess

holy fuck lads i need to get laid

lmao

Am I the only fucker disgusted by this hog? My goodness men have some conviction, she has at least 40lbs of excessive weight. Fuck.

Big, fat milkers and brappers, breh.

10lbs overweighy ftfy

But THE MORE THE BETTER!!!

Attached: aefwe.jpg (239x245, 15K)

you wouldn't notice if she lost 10 pounds, fatass

I'm with you user. I never got the hype of fat chicks. I would never sleep in one much less drool over one like the savages in these comments are

>day 3

If I've ruined even one no fap my work is done.

Attached: af6b7837fa4db4baac4020b7da37217d.png (881x1283, 1.22M)

> my work is done when I make another man cum

I'm gay but that's next level

>high test
>no self control
Pick one anons

Cute face. Needs to lose weight if she wants to make it to my dungeon

I'm glad I have some comradery here. Only someone like Boogie should get hard about a girl like this.

I adore women like this but wont fuck em because people call them fatties and think i cant get any better.

What mode is this?

Don't worry, i've fapped the first 2 days without realising it was november
I'll just no fap until december 2nd

Unironically this.

Attached: 1537901046609.png (400x333, 91K)

I've been hanging out with a bunch of girls for a year now in uni. The more I am with them the more I see how fucked up they are and the more I am disgusted by them.
When you don't want to put your dick inside a girl, you can see so clearly their bullshit.
Cocktease attention whores

Chad is a God among men. He doesn't trouble himself with the opinions of ants.

Attached: 1388457839672.png (580x772, 475K)

I also use to care about what people thought, but after being alone for so long i stopped caring and got me a thick ghf. We have been together for 3 years now. Happiest time of my life.

U faggs. She is healthy. She couls beat 12 twins without problem because she has enough healthy fat to feed them for 9 months.

Skinny women most ofthe time are anorexic infertile pieces of meat

Also most of the time guys that dont like thick women either are skinny and think they would look too small near her or are shortlets.

Obviously i meant that she can BEAR

She' objectively unhealthy and probably already barren. BC pills and the various STDs that have rotted away her reproductive organs.

mexican rattle mode

Attached: DNGxuCdXcAEXW4l.jpg (749x965, 55K)