HOBBIES

What are your hobbies besides lifting?

Attached: IMG_20181103_123849763.jpg (1944x2592, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PxBDElQvLII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not lifting

Thinking about lifting

>bouldering
>sailing
>videogames

At least that's what I tell people.
In reality I go bouldering maybe once every other week, I haven't put my boat to the water for years and I haven't played vidya in a few weeks.
I mostly just watch Netflix while eating and then I go to sleep.

Hanging out with my best frens on fit

Attached: 9E310C31-E29F-4B85-A001-CEA821B767B4.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Where my ping pong bros at

Attached: 1506468753832-adv.jpg (480x640, 43K)

I look for BBWs online to come over and smother me in their fat rolls then rape me while I'm passed out with a strapon.

Cars, Guns, Computers, Carpentry not in any particular order.
I might really be into a build for one thing and so focus on that one thing for a while then finish a project and move to something else, but I rotate between those.

>sailing

Nice m8. Used to sail in my youth but living in a land locked city for most of my adult life has killed that dream for me for the time being.

>mode of transport
>i (a manly man) shot a gun a few times this year
>i'm using a computer right now
>i built a chair in woodworking class but am too uninteresting to let it go

guitar and cooking mostly

>shot a gun a few times

You realy owe it to yourself to buy a rifle and take some shooting courses. Shooting starts out pretty boring. Just getting used to marksmanship and manipulating your gun is boring. But once you start to get the hang of it and decide to go for a course that’s more advanced, it starts to be insanely fun. The competition. Like a martial art, starts off boring and shitty but once your breakthrough a certain level it takes on a different ethos entirely.

I like to solve rubiks cubes and sudokus and I like to paint too, other than that I’m playing vidya.

Hi fren! We’re gonna make it man!

Photography, making YouTube videos, blogging, making t-shirt designs

Programming
Reading
Occasionally drawing

Well I like drawin cartoons, that's my main thing. I'm also tryin to learn games like Othello (Go), Mahjong, and Chess. I wanna learn French, but admittedly I've fallen off that twice now. I'm very political, but it's more over issues and causes that everyone can agree with, I try to do my part by readin the news without fail every single day and payin attention to local politics to see if a spotlight needs to be put on a person or cause. I still try to listen to new music, but it's slowed way down from four years ago where I'd listen up to five albums a day on average (with a lot of burnout periods). Now my focus has shifted to movies and I haven't found any yet that I've really enjoyed, but I'll get there. Rewatched the Odd Couple for the first time in over ten years and laughed hard. Since I'm in a more stable spot and I've paid off several debts and other things, I'm also lookin to go back to college to start over and start with some general studies. When I was unemployed, I watched a shit ton of sports, but that's also slowed way down. I'm happy to talk sports if someone wants to, just not nitty-gritty stats. I make money drawin commissions. Not proud of em, but hey, sometimes it's as much as an extra thousand dollars a month. It's a big deal and it's responsible for virtually erasin the stress in my life. It paid off my car, my phone, my other bills.

For other ambitions, I'd also like to start researchin fashion history, already downloaded a great book called "Fashion From Loinclothes to Lycra". I'm also workin on a story outline for a comic I'd like to get started on drawin in the next year or two. I like to keep busy after regrettin not doin anything as a kid and politely clappin for other kids accomplishin things and winnin awards.

Attached: 10-30-18.png (1253x911, 324K)

i appreciate this comment

Fishing.

It is great fun, gets you outside and gives you something to plan trips around. Good for making friends too as people are always interested.

Based answer

I love fishing both with a spinning reel and flyfishing as well as fly tying. Reading another top tier hobby

Othello is not the same thing as Go.

>reading
>writing

I'm working through Wealth of Nations volume 2 at work (about 35 pages a day), Kafka on the Shore for pleasure (typically at night), and Machiavelli's Discourses on Titus Livy (40 pages a day in the morning).

I've written a first draft of a comedic novel/novella (43k words) that I'm revising now and will release as an e-book sometime before christmas. I have a short story blog and I've done some essay writing (wrote a few essays on urban planning as a free lance writer).

Aside from that, I hang out with my gf on the weekend and go to art museums, street fairs, and do other yuppie bullshit. I've been thinking about getting another, non-literary/athletic hobby but my free time is short as is and I hate talking to other people aside from my students, gf, and family.

See? Told you I was learnin, hahaha.

Pondering what hobbies I should pick up.

I should really learn how to draw, I have loads of ideas for monster designs for a game I'd like to make, have them all detailed in my head, have pages and pages writen describing them in detail but I cannot bring them to paper.

I might attempt an IT art program instead.

mainly drawing and gaming

Attached: pp.jpg (960x960, 42K)

what are some hobbies that make girls happy to be with you?

watch yt videos and play overwatch
I do nothing all day pretty much

osu and csgo

Attached: c920a564314f5fb879314cee232e6281.jpg (407x1134, 98K)

>growing my own lentinula edodes, hericium erinaceus, and pleurotus ostreatus to have them as fresh as humanly possible.
>still lifes
>silicone assisted deep tissue stimulation

Guitar, drums

I like fishing

Attached: 1511527636743.png (400x333, 91K)

Reading and sculpting. Besides working, hanging ou with friends, lifting and the occasionally shitposting it's pretty much all I do. Vidya and watching netflix or tv feels like I'm wasting time.

a good hobby user
i like me some fishing too

Hiking

putting things back down

What hobbies are good social lubricant? Either in that they help you meet people or people are impressed by those who have these hobbies.

Shit like Hiking is fun but it leaves you alone most of the time unless you've got a group to go with, I need hobbies that force me to meet people regularly.

Got into freediving in the summer, missing it all the time.
Retarded and dangerous but fun as fuck.
Guess next summer I'll probably blackout and drown.

Underrated post

based desu

Learning jazz guitar. I want to get to the point where can go out and busk with other players. How am I doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=PxBDElQvLII