Getting cheated on

Jow Forums ever since getting fit I've had multiple women try to date me but I always decline for the same reasons. I'm afraid of getting cheated on. It's happened to the best of my friends and is constantly ranted about here. How many of you have been cheated on (share if applicable) and how common is it among your friends? Will lifting prevent this?

Attached: 1520856480813.jpg (867x1300, 865K)

they wont do it if you are good at sex.

I was cheated on a few months ago, I found out about it after we broke up but it still fucks with my mind almost daily. In a way it helped me get over her, in a way it made me never wanna be with anyone ever again

Women cheat for emotional reasons usually.

Has not happened to me, that I know of. One ex may have been talking to a guy long distance since she pretty much moved straight in with him after we broke up, but our relationship was totally miserable for about a year before it finally ended.

If you are so terrified of getting cheated on, why be exclusive in the first place? Just date to have fun and get sex and don't commit to anything.

I've been cheated on before.
The biggest way to have it not happen is getting to know the girl in question.

>does she have social media? Are their a lot of "slutty" pictures?
>does she "fall in love" easily?
>is she down to fuck immediately when you meet her?
>does she have lots of guy friends?
>does she have any female friends?
usually if she doesn't have female, its not a good sign, she will try and fuck her friends boyfriends, is mental unstable etc. She will usually have male friends that she fucks alot

>does she suspect you of cheating a lot?

>Hows her past? does she have a lot of ex boyfriends for short time periods?
>was she ever sexual abused?
>is she mentally stable?
>has she cheated before?

beyond that it is more how you treat her in the relationship. If she feels bored or trapped, she will cheat. You have to keep her interest and make her feel wanted. Its your job as a man.

You're not afraid of getting cheated on, you're afraid of admitting you no longer like women. Just accept that you're gay now, and enjoy.

>was she ever sexually abused
>is she mentally stable
>how's her past

Yeah, when I got cheated on she fucked her ex bf whom she claimed had raped her in the past when they were together. She is also bipolar and depressed. I was so naive, thinking she
could be normal. Fuck me. Hold me Jow Forums

I'm dating a friend of mine for 7 months already, and honestly I have the same fear, even though I trust her
I have some trauma about being cheated on, so it will probably break me if it happens

Basically the second part of this
Just have fun and fuck some thots

Dude this girl sounds like a literal psychopath. You're way better off. As long as you:
1. Give your girl attention
2. Are good at sex
3. Don't snap on her for stupid shit
4. Always compromise
5. Just make sure you actually love her

t. in a relationship with a girl that loves the shit out of me and told me if she were to cheat she wouldn't and just break up with me first.

>beyond that it is more how you treat her in the relationship. If she feels bored or trapped, she will cheat. You have to keep her interest and make her feel wanted. Its your job as a man.

Now I realise why men fear commitment

There is always a risk but thats life lad

better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

How can you tell if a man is the cheating type?

my BPD ex cheated on me and gave me chlamydia, was a wreck for awhile but i coped with the gym. great gains desu

don't give a shit about her anymore but still occasionally think about her and it definitely has made me more apprehensive with girls

learn to look for red flags, can't prevent it any girl from cheating but getting into a relationship with a sloot will crash and burn guaranteed

Attached: 1511132294835.jpg (221x286, 16K)

His credit card points pay for airline tickets

>how common is it among your friends?
I don't think a single one of my friends have cheated. If they had I wouldn't be friends with them anymore because I don't want friends who have no morals or character. My ex gf for 6 years, one of her best friends (and my former classmate) have cheated on two of her three boyfriends. Her third and current (I think, I haven't spoke to her since me and my ex broke up 4 years ago) she broke up with after 3 years together for a week and a half to fuck another guy, then she got back together with him after, and now they have twins. A real cuck to be honest, because she told him that she basically broke up with him to try that other dudes dick, and apparently it wasn't great.

women act based on emotions not sex

I've gotten a lot of girls to cheat. The boyfriends/husbands are always beta losers though. It seems like if you're an actual man and financially secure you'll be okay.

My girlfriend of 3.5 years left me for some complete loser 3 months ago. It was a huge blow to my self-esteem, but after about 2 weeks of wallowing in self-pity and Jim Beam Bonded, I finally pulled myself out of it and hit the weights and the diet, hard.

The girlfriend I had before that turned out to be a pedo and cheated on me with a disabled 15 year old (not even joking.)

Before that, the first girl I ever dated in an LTR cheated on me.

Fuck bitches. Gains and self-improvement are all that matter.

We're all gonna make it.

Every fucking one of us.

Cheating either reflects poor character and impulsiveness in the person, or an unhappy relationship which he/she may or may not be at fault for.
Any respectable man/woman in a relationship who has legitimate love and care for the person they are with will not cheat under normal circumstances.
Poor decisions such as getting drunk can happen, and it’s up to the two in the relationship to decide whether or not to end it.
Realistically, no one should put themselves in a situation where cheating might occur. Such as going out and getting wasted at a party without the bf/gf.
Choosing to do shit like that means you are naive or are doing it deliberately.

Never happened to me in 4 relationships. Keep in mind that the guys who got cheated on are always going to be the loudest voices on the subject.

Are you American? What's up with all the degeneracy there? You're much worse than Europe.

Unpopular opinion, but most of the women I've dated I am still friends with as I was friends with them prior to dating them. I find being patient and seeing how they act with other partners allows me some insight to what they want, how they are in a relationship, and how they act when the chips are down should I be interested in dating them. Also, I just find meeting women with the intention of dating just seema messed up as you learn who the person is post commitment.

Regarding cheating, it's not an issue with me. The women I date and am dating make good choices and are hot so if something like that bothered me, then I would question my own securities. My partner knew and knows I fuck when traveling for work and she knows she can.

I just find physical monogamy all that important. I'd be more hurt if (I travel for work) in our small time together she wanted to spend time with someone else.

Attached: ana-black-and-white-i-hate-myself-sad-Favim.com-3467972.jpg (215x185, 4K)

It’s pretty bad and I’m not really sure why. Not the dude you responded to.

Attached: ECEFC6F9-A6DC-4D99-A35C-3108781427FA.jpg (660x680, 66K)

also keep in mind how many guys go their entire life without learning they were cheated on.

This is solid user. Well done.

Attached: 1540593222774.jpg (900x1200, 98K)

I've been cheated on in every relationship, the first time is rough and you beat yourself up about it, you'll eventually not give a fuck and realise your only here for a limited time and who gives a fuck about some chick and being a sad cunt.

Once I got fit most of my friends girls have made passes at me and you realise people aren't as loyal as they appear, it's Still an animal kingdom and Chad rules supreme, your girl may say she's only got eyes for you, but give it 6 months and her eyes will wonder to the alpha. Never stop trying to improve, you'll eventually find the right girl.

It feels like American women cheat with complete impunity and have no repercussions. At least in Europe there's still a stigma. In America looks like women boast that they're sluts.

> I'm afraid of getting cheated on
L M A O seriously ?

If she cheats just ghost her and keep living your life happily, don't put your happiness in women they will never make you happy lol

all women are whores

if she BREATHES.......

I was most likely cheated on but I have no evidence, I ended up cheating on her so I can stop caring about it.
My friends all cheated on their wives/gf's .
One of them is fucking 4 women separately.

I hate this fucking world.

This guy has no fucking clue what he's talking about

Everyone has the potential to get cucked, you can be rich and famous like that vampire guy actor was, you could be some hung nog, there is always going to be someone better and bigger than you, or just someone who makes her think he cares more. If you sacrifice work and spend a lot of time with her she'll think you're a bum and probably grow tired of you, if you work a lot she'll feel like you don't give her enough attention.

Modern thots ain't worth it bro, I've seen all kinds get cucked and hell if I haven't cucked people myself. Relationship is of the past and there's no way around it

>4. Always Compromise

Everything else here is great. I would only suggest that perception is important. Don't look at hard choices like a compromise. That breeds resentment. Try to step back, look at the whole picture, and look at it as a "choice" to support the bigger picture and being a part of it.

>Le men and women are the same meme

Yes, I'm American. Yes, it's really that bad here. It's fucking horrible. Most women are corrupted sluts before they leave high school, many before they leave middle school. It's encouraged by our media, and there are zero social repercussions for it.

You got off lucky, these girls are literally timebombs. You could've easily been the one getting accused of rape. I was a nice guy before and just got falsely accused, I'm lucky to not be in jail or dead. Now my stance is to chuck any girl to the curb if she's on antidepressants, hates her parents, or claims to have been raped. Fuck them.

>Flaky
>Seems uninterested in meeting if sex is off the table
>Doesn't want to hangout around your friends/family
>Goes out to parties/clubs a lot

Smartphones have changed the dynamics forever. 16 year olds are getting their tits out on snap and insta. It's over for LTRs. Just adapt with it.

I know, it's just hard, because I want a waifu ;_;

everything's my job as a man, just let me catch a break.

Attached: 1522259293231.png (1280x957, 2.27M)

How rare is it to find a girl without social media these days? I'm certain that's the biggest enabler of degeneracy. If you find one you've hit the jackpot

I've found that you can suss out if she will potentially cheat. You have to figure out how much the relationship means to her. Cause if she isn't that bothered then she won't care about cheating.

Many do. Don't believe that a woman who values her privacy and lacks the need for superficial attention is any less likely to do exactly what she wants.

By not having social media she's already miles better than thots who put up pics on Instagram. Women don't usually initiate cheating, they accept it from dudes dming her. Online is where women get 90% of their attention. Cut that out and you're ahead of most men.

user, don't ask for that weight to be lifted off your back, wish for wider shoulders.

>you will never, ever, ever, know what it's like for a qt of this caliber to look at you lovingly

I don't want to care, but I do. It's like we threw in all of our money to the lottery and didn't win, so now we all have to suffer with the results for a lifetime. While people who won the genetic lottery exist

The only way to keep a woman from cheating in our modern culture is dread game.

cuck

Preach
Ex cheated on her bf before me, then on me with her ex-bf's freind
also all her freinds were guys only like one or two freinds that were girls
and she had a rep
but I was naive and couldn't beleive a girl could like me and I fell hard for her and was burned even hard
she went full psycho saying I should kill myself and the other guy was better in every way and always loved him ect ect

slowly moving on, but her fucking sister messaged me the other day to remind me how pathetic and what a peice of shit I am and how happy she is

i don't get it anons

>if shes not DTF i feel like shes not into me except for the free meal
>if shes DTF shes a whore

how life ?

Yikes, imagine being this docile

They both would be dead user, dead

No. Lifting, income, or even a competitive martial arts practice won't prevent adultery. Proper choice of a partner might do that, though.

Go MGTOW. They will always cheat

Attached: Zyzz feels.jpg (412x488, 49K)

Happened to me. Saw it coming so I cheated first to soften the blow but it still sucks if you actually liked the girl.
You’ll get over it, remember this. Girls rarely cheat because you’re Inadequate. They do it because they wanted to and are weak to their temporary emotions. All rationalizing comes AFTER the
fact not before. You’ll lose your minds trying to come to terms with the reasons they’ll give you. Just don’t let it remove your self worth, if she cheats she would have done it anyway no matter who you were. Never stop talking and flirting with women until you’re at least ready to marry. Makes it easier for you to move on, and keeps your girl in check when there’s a constant hint that you could have someone else at will.

I was pretty messed up for, she was abusive for a while, but now it's all 'over' and blocked her and her freinds, I'm getting better

didn't expect the psycho sister to also come a couple months after to rub salt in the wound
like fucking why? They're all really terrible people

If he’s high test.

son dont let some females make you feel bad
the are women for fucks sake

and everybody knows girls can't do shit other then suck dick

Last year on New Years I caught my gf kissing my best friend. I was outside smoking and when I came back in the bedroom door was closed. I open it and she's on top of him.
We'd been together for 8 months at that point and never had any problems. It just happened out of nowhere.
I kicked my friend's ass when I found them though.
He said he doesn't remember any of it because he was blacked out. I didn't believe him for the longest time but after thinking about it I think it was all her doing and she took advantage of him. He was always a good friend and would help me out when I needed it. The best friend anyone could ask for. So I don't think he'd intentionally do that. But who knows. I still talk to him once in a blue moon but it's not the same. That whole shitshow splintered our friend group too.

Shit man grow a spine. My ex also tried to hurt me after breaking up, calling me terrible and to Kms. She couldn't call me ugly because I was better looking than her, she acknowledged it herself before. I just called her ugly and fat and made her block me first. Don't let women insult you and get away with it.

Dude I. Rolling on molly I love u guys

You should've beat her instead.

Pussy has a type of mind control over normies. Rational thoughts leave the mind. Both are to blame

I wish

I had a girlfriend years ago that was a little to close to her friend that was one of those lesbians that trys to look like a dude. I didn't think nothing of it back then but in hindsight is was pretty fucked up really. Once her mom saw them from far away and thinking it was me went on a rage and after finding out it was her friend was so embarrassed. Anyways what do y'all think of that? Was I being played bros?

Got into my first relationship like 4 months ago. She was the first girl to show interest me and I thought she was perfect, but turns out she was bipolar and had 10 sexual partners in the space of 6 months (and turns out she only cared about my looks and was only dating me to use my body).

She was going to cheat on me so I broke it off with her, but fuck it really hurts guys. I know I was naieve, lots of the "red flags" you guys have talked about were true with her. I wasn't ready for these sorta feels.

I don't really care about sex anymore (nofap for 7 weeks so far without any issues at all), I just want a wholesome GF to support and love me. But now I'm reluctant to put myself out there cause I feel like there's nobody out there for me + all women are slags like her.

I got talking to this one girl a few weeks ago and she was really cool but she's not interested in me at all and she slept with someone else in my friend group. Finding out all that shit just felt like a mad kick in the stomach and I feel so much despair.

The fucked up part is my life is going great but this shit is ruining me. What should I do?

Ah well.

>no
>all men ever
>all men ever
>yeah probably
you're an faggot

Trying to learn to like myself and do well on my own/be okay alone

that's my main focus, any tips would be appreciated, spine is slowly building but I did let her walk over me and I paid for it. Mistake I learned from

I agree with part of what you're saying
>a girl breaking up with you is the ultimate sign of your inadequacy
Agreed, most of the time when girls act out it's a message to you telling you that you did something wrong, that you're not fulfilling the image she saw of you when you hooked up.
That or she's a whore, which is also a chance
>I fuck when travelling for work so she knows she can
You're a fucking animal driven and controlled by your base urges and it's disgusting that you're okay with her fucking around on you.

Just my thoughts

Attached: I really like this picture.jpg (1413x1508, 1.74M)

Don't give them hos any attention it is their loss. If you want a good wholesome girl you're going to have to look in good wholesome places

>good wholesome places
I need to know which places are these Jow Forums

I would disagree, but if a woman not on social media increases your comfort in her chances of cheating then go for it.

I just don't know why we focis on the external "forces" just cause they are convenient rather than addressing the fact that she will do what she wants when what she wants is presented to her.

You'd do better to focus on remaining what she wants vs trying to eliminate the opppsition.

Anyone who uses "good wholesome girl" is a virgin, but I'd say the most likely place of building a family is a Mormon church. They are too involved with one another to let rumors go abound and infidelity would certainly cast someone out.

That said you'd have to become a Mormon yourself and if you're on Jow Forums chances are you won't play the whole believing in God thing really well

Christian girls are the biggest sluts
at least normal girls are open about it
christian girls become either the camp/youth group bicycle - and when they're at uni...

Controlled by base urges or not, you (she) has two things in this life to give. Your time and body. No one is entitled to either regardless of the expectations that may come with the label so when you give either make sure it's because you want to.

Sure, I can demand monogamy and all that jazz but if that shit worked these threads wouldn't exist. I simply love her for being her amd understand that she prioritizes her health and wouldn't risk mine needlessly (among sooo many other things but this is the relevant one).

There's no perfect way to play. And I am not going to spend my time wondering if she's betraying me or some stupid shit. Every day she earns my continued interest to be with her and obviously I do hers. I'm not concerned with the other toys she may or may not find enjoyment with while I am gone and she shouldn't be concerned of mine.

Yeah I thought about that, like my mates find all their girls in clubs and I'm not about that life.

Definitely gonna need to find some wholesome places, but not willing to become Mormon like suggests.

Idk like maybe "wholesome" is the wrong word but just someone who isn't a muddy slut and isn't an NPC

Can confirm that I'm not a virgin though

Fair enough, all I remember though was that he was passed out before I went outside.
Anyway, I hate remembering that night so I'm gonna stop talking about it now. It still haunts me almost a year later.

this is good advice

Attached: rambo.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

Thank fuck, user. Things were starting to get serious in here.

Christian is not Mormon. Mormons are more involved with their shit

>you'd do better to focus on remaining what she wants

how fucking beta are you?
If you aren't with a quality girl- you should drop her.

best rule of thumb is constantly be improving yourself- and if they are too great, if they don't, you have your answer if you should cut them

Daily reminder that monogamy is a new concept in relation to human existence. We've been programmed the other way for far longer.

I don't follow how we are saying different things, but maybe that's how beta.

Anywho, I agree from both perspectives. You're better to focus on self improvement, not the removal of her potential distractions. I also feel she should do the same for herself.

I never understand why we have this belief that because we exist and self improve that she shouldn't lose interest and thinking to the contrary results in slung insults. Meanwhile in most other topics having the same thought processes is being entitled and deserving of the end result.

Going to share some of my experiences. I used to sleep with a married woman and I actually felt bad about it but usually after the deed was done if you know what i'm saying.

>gives/gave me a bad feeling in my gut
>lower back tattoos
>multiple body tattoos
>strangely colored hair like red or fake colored hair
>very few girlfriends
>dislike of other women
>many/mostly guy friends
>preference of men over women
>stupid/delusional/illogical/unreasonable/unfair/etc beliefs and values

I think that if a man and a woman are dating the man should be almost exclusively spending time with other men when not with his woman and the woman should be almost exclusively spending time with other women when not with her man.

I’ve cucked a guy myself. It was with this smoke show little blonde girl 4 months ago. She was going out with him for a year and a half. Banged her brains out while they were dating and one time he even tried calling her while she was riding me... then she dumped him few days later because he was insecure and jealous a lot (don’t blame him) and I feel like a dirt bag because I used to be just like him. Some days I want I call him and up and apologize, but I’m not really sure if he even knows that we got together. We still had sex for like a month afterwards then I broke it off because I knew she wasn’t dating material. Ever since that I’ve really questioned girls commitment in relationships. She was an absolute hotty though and had a really nice and sparkly clean ass. Have gotten with a couple girls lately but they were eh. Haven’t made out with a girl in a month, focusing on leaning out a little bit and my own life at the moment, it’s nice.

Okay retard rant over.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1013, 658K)

That makes sense but there’s nothing wrong with having some buddies with the opposite sex as long as there are strict boundaries between them and you’re not prioritizing that opp sex friend over your gf/bf or whatever.

Omg, you’re one of those fags...
other animals practice monogamy as well. There’s nothing wrong with it. Maybe you’re a man whore or some virgin, usually it’s one of the other if someone goes by that. Relationships are extremely valuable to human purpose and existence.

Girls who date for looks cheat for looks. It’s a sign of selfishness and impulsiveness. I only meet girls during winter bulk. If they stay then they get to enjoy me through the cut. No new customers during a cut.

This pure degenerate filth. Please go the fuck away hippy

Unpopular opinion. Best way to avoid heartbreak is to be serious about family values and emotionally mature and find and marry a likeminded woman. We got married when I was 23 and she was 18. Best decision of my life. Yeah we’ve had major fights but we both believe we’ve made a serious binding commitment so cheating is simply not an option.

Spotted the neo conservative

I never cheated in relationships till after I was 25. I found out my ldr went to some concert with another guy and lied to me about it. I got into her computer and she thought I didn't know the password and I saw msgs on skype. Rekt all her shit up and when she got back home I told her.
Jokes on her though I had fucked 3 women while she was with a tyrone watching some bullshit. That'll teach the bitch.

Ever since then iv cucked several guys. iv been in relationships but always cheated. I made sure to sometimes carry juices from one girl to another and let them taste or fucked a used dick.

Most girls I had on rotation were 5. and usually I have 2-3 girls im macking on all while im dating one or fwb with some.

It happens but you can accurately predict who will cheat on you. Look at a persons character and their actions. If something feels off then your suspicions are probably right. Always trust your gut. I met a girl recently and started dating her. After a month we went out with some of my friends. She was talking to my buddy a lot but i just brushed it off. She’s just being friendly there’s nothing to worry about. My buddy is a stand up guy he wouldn’t do anything bc he’s my friend. Fast forward a month she’s going to visit her friend out of town. She goes to my buddy’s place and fucks him. I find out because he texted the group chat about it instead of one of our other friends. So now i have a gf who cheated on me, a friend who fuckdd my gf, and another friend who was complicit in the cover up. But in retrospect i shouldn’t have been surprised. There are always indicators of people’s actions in micro situations. Buddy stuff you on a bill once. Gf is always looking st her phone. Friend says something a little too mean. These behaviors are evident we just want to deny their existence.

Attached: 340B7863-420E-4267-8325-80B779084135.jpg (672x1024, 87K)

Wow good one bro. Bet you fuck nasty liberal girls. You’re probably ugly yourself man

This. Well said.

Super ugly. Right. Buy still super ugly.

based

C-could this actually work?