Is getting a fue hair transplant gay

I look good as heck with hair (cuties hit on me a lot), I look really bad without it. I just have that kind of face. It works with hair, doesn't work without it.

My hairlines is still ok but it's getting bad. Are FUE transplats too gay? I know they're seen as "desperate" or whatever but if they're well done, why not?

Attached: norwood2.jpg (865x330, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8gUFrX7q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just go bald you stupid faggot

i don't look good bald

get on finasteride to stop hairloss

tried it, had horrible side effects

Even if you found out that Jow Forums considers it gay, why the fuck would you care??

just wanna hear some opinions

you could try pumpkinseed oil and letting nizoral shampoo sit on your scalp for 5 minutes twice a week.
I also hear Saw palmetto does something too

Well if you got bad sides on Fin then your hair transplant will be a waste of money, since you'll keep balding. Have you thought of getting a hairpiece?

i'm doing the ray peat diet for six years

it works. i still have pretty much all my hair

nonsense. fin is bad stuff. guys start balding after bad diet or stress wrecks their metabolism. fin just wrecks it further. transexuals use finasteride. it affected my penis, gave me horrible mental effects. i only took a few pills, never again.

like i said, i still have most of my hair thanks to the ray peat diet. my metabolism is good. hair quality is a reflection of your metabolism.

but using a wig? haha no, no way. in that case i'd rather just shave it all.

>nonsense. fin is bad stuff. guys start balding after bad diet or stress wrecks their metabolism. fin just wrecks it further. transexuals use finasteride. it affected my penis, gave me horrible mental effects. i only took a few pills, never again.
First of all, diet and stress do not cause hair loss. Get this myth out of your head. Fin doesn't affect your metabolism at all, also lol at thinking trannies use something as light as fin. They use much more serious anti-androgens. If you got sides only after a few pills, it's probably a placebo since you've been brainwashed by all the bald faggots who tell you there's nothing you can do to stop your hair loss, and to just shave it (bro). Millions of men use Finasteride without any issues.

>hair quality is a reflection of your metabolism.
Keep on believing this horseshit. Here's Steven from My 600 lb Life.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>First of all, diet and stress do not cause hair loss. Get this myth out of your head. Fin doesn't affect your metabolism at all, also lol at thinking trannies use something as light as fin. They use much more serious anti-androgens. If you got sides only after a few pills, it's probably a placebo since you've been brainwashed by all the bald faggots who tell you there's nothing you can do to stop your hair loss, and to just shave it (bro). Millions of men use Finasteride without any issues.

yes diet and stress can induce hair loss by elevating stress hormones. stress hormones are directly related to hair loss. there's a genetic component to it, yes, but it is aggravated by stress. there are actual studies proving this shit, i'm not making this up.

it's not a purely genetic thing or a purely stress thing. it's both. is this too fine a point?

and yes, fin MOST DEFINITELY can wreck your metabolism. just go on the propeciahelp forum and look at all the horror stories. hundreds of men all over the world who have had their metabolism ruined by taking fin. "post-finasteride" syndrome is a real thing. of course dermatologists will say it's all "placebo". they are lying.

yes, my dear friend, trannies take a lot of hard drugs. they ALSO take finasteride. jesus christ, mate. this is not some esoteric secret. just go look at tranny forums.

look, i never had any problems with my penis or with slurred speech. and then, on the very day i took my first fin pill, my penis got noticeably smaller and my speech got all slurred. there's no way in hell this is some mere placebo effect.

many men take fin with no problems. and many men take fin and DO get problems. stop being a binary-brained cunt.

>it's not a purely genetic thing or a purely stress thing. it's both. is this too fine a point?

I would hope it's not, but appears to be so.

>Keep on believing this horseshit. Here's Steven from My 600 lb Life.

my hair looks great when i (1) don't eat gluten, (2) don't eat polyunsaturated fats, (3) take taurine, (4) take cyproheptadine, (5) get adequate carbs and protein (OJ and milk), consume coconut oil.

the difference is seriously night and day. if i eat gluten and pufas my hair gets all greasy and tends to shed. if i follow the peat protocol it is soft, clean, shiny, curly and i barely shed.

so yes, in my own personal, anecdotal experience, metabolism and hair quality are very much related. but there's not a team of scientists weating labcoats around me taking notes of what i eat and how my hair looks, so i guess it can't be considered a scientific fact.

yes diet and stress can induce hair loss by elevating stress hormones
So why are there so many fatties with perfect hair? Why do East Asians (among the most stressed non third worlders) more often than not have great hair? How do triathletes who don't work real jobs (i.e. minimal stress) go bald?

>it's not a purely genetic thing or a purely stress thing. it's both. is this too fine a point?
It's purely genetic I'm afraid.

>just go on the propeciahelp forum and look at all the horror stories
Ah yes, Propeciahelp. The same forum where a poster once claimed Finasteride gave him numbed anus. Propeciahelp is full of hypochondriacs.

>they ALSO take finasteride
For their hair, since it's a little hard to make believe you're a woman with a bald head. I'm not entirely sure you know the mechanism in which Finasteride works.

>there's no way in hell this is some mere placebo effect.
It's very possible, especially since Finasteride takes a few months MINIMUM to start working and going systemic.

>many men take fin with no problems. and many men take fin and DO get problems
I'm not denying this, I know about men who've gotten ED from it. But this was after a long time of taking it, not after the first tablet.

Take some photos of your hair when you're not adhering to this diet, and after. You'll probably find that it's all in your head.

Anyway, here's another man who's obviously following a strict diet and has great hair because of it.

Attached: gettyimages-82497338-612x612.jpg (485x612, 57K)

get on finasteride, if you dont stop it on time get a transplant

you're clueless as fuck

Attached: mgk.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

I started losing hair after doing a keto diet for two weeks. This happens to many guys. Keto diets are bad stuff. They raise stress hormones like crazy.

Fat guys eat a lot of sugar and fat. That keeps their stress hormones at bay. Sugar and fat are actually good for you. But this is not what mainstream nutrition people will tell you, so I don't expect an NPC like you to believe me on this one.

The reactions I got to one pill of finasteride were hardcore. I wasn't expecting to get them at all. I have taken hundreds of different pills in my lifetime with no ill-effects. There is no way in hell that was a placebo reaction. Jesus Christ mate how is this shit so hard to understand. Does your dad work for fucking Merck?

Some guys get bad effect after one pill, some guys after hundreds of pills. Who gives a fuck. There's even a term for it in the medical terminology, "metabolic inertia". Some people react strongly and immediately to a substance, some people react more slowly. Just like some people get drunk faster and others slower.

Is increasing your smv gay?

Yeah still not buying the "sides after 1 pill" BS. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

>Fat guys eat a lot of sugar and fat. That keeps their stress hormones at bay. Sugar and fat are actually good for you. But this is not what mainstream nutrition people will tell you, so I don't expect an NPC like you to believe me on this one.
So how do the Japanese and Koreans do it then? Why don't starving people in Africa go bald without fat and sugar?

My hairline has barely changed in six years. I lost a lot of hair before that, though, while doing a keto diet. Insane shedding.

We know very little about hairloss. We know very little about anything at all. A lot of men start shedding while doing keto diets. A lot of men stop shedding when they start eating carbs again, or when they supplement taurine or cyproheptadine.

The mainstream dogma about hairloss - the mainstream dogma about most things - is nonsense.

I know you're just being a cynic and you think I'm naively optimistic. But it really is nonsense. We're still learning about this shit.

In true NPC fashion, you call me clueless while spouting mainstream platitudes. Terrific. I love you guys.

Baldness is actually becoming more common among Asian guys after they started consuming more Western diets.

It happened to me. I took one pill and got nasty side effects. I took two more and got even nastier effects.

I have low metabolic inertia.I usually react quickly and strongly to any medication.

"metabolic inertia". Look it up.

Anyway, OP here, sorry for the harsh words guys. I have a bad temper.

But stop believing mainstream nonsense. We're still learning about hairloss. Ray Peat diet helps a lot with stopping hairloss. Look it up.

(We haven't learned a foolproof method for regrowth yet... some guys say they achieved it but these cases are few and far between.)

I call you clueless because every single line of your posts is pants on head retarded, with pseudo science and tinfoil hat mottos. Unlike you, as a student of vet medicine I have a decent, internet articles-free grasp on biology and biochemistry and, most importantly, unlike you I don't consider my personal case to be the rule; good on you if your diet is helping you and I'm sorry if finasteride turned you into a latina girl or something, but that doesn't prove shit, and if anything it makes me think you're not suffering from dht-caused androgenic alopecia, but most likely from stress induced effluvium.

Don't test my patience, user. I have already apologized for my rudeness. I endeavour to be a moral man.

I instinctively distrust mainstream verities. Don't you? You should. Every discriminating gentleman should. I don't care about your credentials. Only NPCs are impressed by the middlebrow respectability of credentials.

Official science, the science of peer-review fraud, academic careerists and pharmaceutical company lobbying - why should one unthinkingly revere it? And yet there is nothing fruitcakey about my convictions, believe me. In fact most of the stuff I asserted can be corroborated with academic studies.

But whatever. Yeah it's all genetic and we live in a cold dead materialistic universe and Darwinism is the one true religion, from which we derive our ruthless and loveless ethos. Everything else is provincial credulity. You're right and I'm wrong. You're the man of science; I'm the madman. Have a good day.

i lub you

BALDNESS IS CAUSED BY POOR POSTURE. THAT'S WHY POOR FUCKS IN AFRICA DON"T GO BALD.

A doctor at Detroit College of Medicine figured this out in late 1800s-early 1900s. He identified a toxin he named "trichotoxin" which was released by fermented unexhaled air. People who sit down a lot with their necks forward usually take short breaths with their diaphraghm and don't use their whole lungs. As a result, only the bottom lobules get filled and they don't get completely emptied. The doctor cultured some exhaled air from human subjects and injected several different animals with it. Many of these animals went bald. He coached his patients to use proper posture and breathe into their upper chest as well as lower chest.

I had to pastebin this because sci-hub won't bring it up depending on what day it is.

pastebin.com/8gUFrX7q

The most interesting part to me was that, he said, victims of pulmonary tuberculosis don't go bald and often have awesome hair. Can anyone more knowledgable than me confirm this?

*FORMER victims

bump

This forum really makes me believe a good portion of you are malevolent and actually would rather your fellow man suffer. If you pass by any Connor Murphey thread all you'll see is
>AHA HAHAHA BALDING FAGGOT
Then these hairloss threads just get met with
>Just shave it bro no one cares xD

Clearly Op, you should hop on fin

>Are FUE transplats too gay?
Are you a 12yo? Why are you talking like that, when you're literally balding like an old man. No, hair transplants have nothing to do with homosexuality.