Who do you NOT lift for?

Since we have shitty "who do you lift for" threads, let's have a "who lifts for nobody" thread.
>women
>other people
>ideologies
The biggest cancer on this board are the fucking incel faggots that think sucking up to women it going to get them to fuck you.
Of course there's also the fact that there are people here that lift because they think it's going to give them the approval of brain-dead normalfags.
Last but not least we have bootlicking Jow Forumsfags lifting for "muh ideology".

If you're not lifting for yourself you don't deserve any gains. There's nobody in the world worth lifting for but you.

Attached: 1511839491538.jpg (1500x1494, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5al1gjhg-I
youtube.com/watch?v=Ckm6VBpS1Xg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i definitely *don't* lift for innocent anime qt's. that would be so pathetic haha

Attached: Mugi-Ritsu.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

I don't lift for degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5al1gjhg-I

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

2D girls are absolutely worth lifting for.
>giving up the material world for the superior alternative
Godspeed user, godspeed.

Non-conformist and virtue-pilled.
Based.
Remember, you can still try and avoid degeneracy without subscribing to LARPing ideologies.

I lift for feeling good, athleticism, looks and health

Also based. Glad to see no normalfag reasons so far.

Only an ideology can overturn another ideology that produces degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ckm6VBpS1Xg

Attached: bdm1.jpg (515x722, 92K)

My point isn't that you shouldn't avoid being a degenerate yourself. My point is that the world doesn't deserve an ideology that cleanses it of degeneracy.

Human beings are ungrateful and intristically degenerate. Every behavior of ours that isn't forced through willpower or discipline is naturally degenerate. The only way to purge this world of degeneracy is to purge it of life. Life is a parasite and as such no ideology can cleanse something that is so fundamentally broken.
This is why you take the egoism-pill:
>practice what you preach
>voice your hatred for man's degeneracies
>don't subscribe to ideologies
>don't help others, help only yourself
>don't do good, don't do evil.

Attached: 1985.png (512x405, 205K)

I lift so I can do better at judo. Throwing people is fun

That's nice, I myself did quite a bit of aikido. Grappling is very fun, especially once you get to the real techniques after passing the fundamentals.

bumpan'

That's as normalfag as you can get for reasons lol.

I lift because I like how it feels

Not really.
>caring about your health is for normalfags
Normalfags don't care about their health. They drink, eat themselves to death, get no sleep and are overall extremely unhealthy.
>physical activity for feeling better is for normalfags
Normalfags aren't willing make an effort to feel better when they can just do drugs.
>athleticism is for normalfags
Refer to health argument.
>looks
The world's a lookist place. If you look good you open up more options for yourself in terms of career advancement and get to live life on easy mode so you don't have to worry about things that wagie normalfags worry about.

chaotic and neutral pilled

I lift to look bigger and scarier. I am 6'2 240 but on the inside I feel small and sensitive.

One day I hope I will feel as big as I am.

>bootlicking
>muh ideology

That would depend on the ideology, someone who follows Nietzsche or even Rand is hardly in a position to be called a bootlicker, your first two points were fine however, and your conclusion was acceptable.

OP is a faggot though.

I appreciate the honesty, but I suppose my point wasn't clear from the start. I mean that a man should not follow anybody. He can take inspiration from someone or he can have respect for them but a man should never admire another man. You have to develop your own beliefs. Disregard other's opinions, philosophies and ideologies in order to form a blank slate upon which to establish your own.

Cheers.

nah dude, its pretty nomral tier. if you don't lift to fill some kind of void in your soul, then you're pretty nomral. no anime hero ever became as powerful as a god to be healthy and feel good

It's people like you that really want to be a small 115 pound girl and get taken advantage of by a group of big strong handsome men in the back alley.

Do you not want that?

>Race is an ideology
>But being a individual totally independent of society and biological continuity that just does things for cummies is absolutely not

Right

>Don`t be ashamed of your ego and be armed with your unborrowed vision
>Rise above circumstances and difficulties to embrace whatever life throws at you

Seems like a good basis to start a own way from my point of view

I dont have the philosophical elequence to explain why, but your nihilism is weak and cowardly.

It's not nihilism. I believe in purpose. It's just that my purpose isn't being society's fucking slave. Every man's entitled to serve himself before others.

Why in the ever loving name of fuck would I want to sacrifice precious time and energy to help "humanity" when I could be improving myself.
Why?

you don't have to cuck yourself for humanity, you are not jesus, but if you can't sacrifice yourself for your loved ones then you don't deserve anything in the world

Nobody loves me. Why the fuck would I sacrifice myself for people that give no fucks if I die or live?

You have a long life of mediocrity ahead of you user. There is not one person in this world more important than you, to you. There is no one you should be sacrificing yourself for other than you.

There is no award at the end when you die saying, "thanks for being super kind and hindering your own progress for others who should be as equally capable as you. All for no reason too. Congrats user". You just fucking die. Hedonism is the only true path to happiness in the modern world. Everything else is cope from the average human. They are afraid they aren't good enough to make themselves who they want to be. So they do things like have kids at 25 like that will fulfill them. Buy houses they can't afford to house the family they only have because they were told that is the right thing. Get stuck with a mortgage, have a shitty job they have to stay at, kids they had because society said to and a partner they don't really like that much because they met before they were even their true selves.

Go ahead user, sacrifice yourslef. I'm sure your family and society will tell you you did the right thing. The truth is, the average person isn't successful and isn't worth taking advice from. They are a sheep following the herd, just like you.

This was about 1/1000th of what I can say on this topic. I couldn't be fucked to type it out on a Mongolian BBQ forum.

Not the other user either

I lift purely to justify the superiority complex I use to stay sane in a world filled with normies.

Attached: 1528939847716.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>girls with thicc eyebrows
why do I love them so?

If you are NOT lifting for;
>women
>other people
>ideologies
Then you are only lifting for feels, right?

man if you just can't sacrifice yourself for your brother, sister, father or mother if they were good to you and loved you during your most annoying years then i have nothing to talk to you

You're the faggot momma cat that will drown trying to save one kitten, leaving all the others to die as well.
I rather suspect you're also full of shit. You don't have the stones to actually sacrifice yourself for another.
If there even is another for you to do so for.
Your simple-minded, false virtue signaling has really rustled my jimmies.

Good, shut up you idealistic, pretentious normie faggot.

you are too young to be needed yet, but once you grow older you will have to take care at minimum of your bedridden father or mother and if you can't then anything you say is just invalid and pompous faggotry

I just lift because I want to be the best me I can. I still believe in heroes and I aspire to be one, and lifting is a part of the big picture.

Alright you got me

Unexpectedly based retort.