What do I do? Continue to build muscle or cut?

What do I do? Continue to build muscle or cut?

Attached: IMG_20181029_043149~3.jpg (2118x3139, 663K)

Build

Needs more muscle before cutting

>Continue

I'm on the same boat as you (very small C-shaped belly). I decided on cutting 8 more pounds.

get to 10% bf first

Do you NOT see the mass on me? Must be partially blind. Shame.

play connect the dots

Both

Attached: image.jpg (800x451, 85K)

It's probably something with the lights. You're at your "worst" when you take a frontal photo right in front of the mirror.
If I look at myself from some distance and with the lights a little dimmed, I can see the definition better, but not right in front of the mirror. That means I must cut a little more. Other people say they see definition on me, but I don't see it myself (not that much).

I was joking. I'm Dyel as fuck

BOOM
(why are you doing this btw, don't you like everyone on the server lel)

i'd cut try 24mg ephedrine 3 times a day with 200mg caffeine

if you can, convince your gp to prescribe you cymbalta and wellbutrin, they will massively increase the power of ephedrine

you will be losing weight in your sleep because your heart rate wont go below 120bpm ever

That's fucking retarded

Just bulk

Burning the candle at both ends my dude

>continue
Start*

Attached: 1512575125361.png (500x534, 176K)

I don't understand that saying

what if i'm doing EC and my heart rate is only 95?

You're not doing it right

How do get ephedrine pls

why not? ;-;

bump

Cut until you have abs. Even if you look like shit girls will mire it. THEN begin an extremely slow bulk so that by the time you have muscle mass you're only at like 15-20% BF and its an easy cut to get your abs back.

If you bulk now you'll be stronger long term but look like shit until this time next year minimum

Don't listen to the fat T-Rex looking mofos telling you to bulk user. Cut till you get abs. You will feel (and look!) so much better than if you bulked and ended up as bearmode (aka fat fuck mode)

Once you've got abs, assess if you're fine with it. If not, go on a slow bulk till you're at most 15% bodyfat then cut again.

Do fukin both

This

Cutting will occur naturally if you just keep building.
Dont do meth or ephedrine like these idiots are suggesting. Do cardio in the morning before you eat and have one big meal at night time after your lifting session. Cut all carbs unless they are high fiber or from greens [yokes are ok to].

That's good advice. Thank you.