About to go to bar alone Jow Forums...

About to go to bar alone Jow Forums. What are some good one liners or approachable conversations to use to attempt social gains? I've done this once before and didn't talk to a single person because only had 2 beers and was very sober and uncomfortable
How to start conversation not talking about my weekly 5 rep max PRS?

Attached: scarlett-johansson-3840x2160-american-actress-4k-2694.jpg (3840x2160, 2.57M)

Get some friends and go with them

I don't know user, but if the only way you talk to people is when seriously drunk, you might as well save yourself however much you want to give to the bartender for those overpriced drinks. If you are good looking, make tinder. If you are not, get richer.

>"How many planets are there?"
>"Eight"
>"Well there's only going to be seven after I destroy your anus"

Nearly everyone I work with is either married, or 18-21 so don't really fit in to any groups right now. Military so also in an area extremely saturated by dudes. Being 26 and single is shitty

user, I am a man who has no personality of my own and almost nothing original to say, even this that I am about to write.

I spent almost 5 years copying other peoples jokes and personality traits just so I can fake it. After those 5 years I moved far away so nobody would know the people I copied... it was cringy I know I dont care

As for conversation fodder, start reading books, philosophy, sci-fi, whatever and learn some topics, keep up with current events, music whatever, get some more hobbies, be an athlete...
Personally I stay away from religion and politics when I 1st meet someone because its too easy to offend someone without even realizing it.

>are you an archeologist?
>no why?
>because I have a large bone for you to examine

>i hope you have pet insurance, because im gonna destroy that pussy.

>Has no friends
>Goes to bar to make friends
>Needs friends to make friends at bar
Thanks.

if you were here, user, i would go out for beers with you. but no funny business. i don't let anyone near my anus on the first date.

Seriously. Starting a conversation is hard as fuck. I'm pretty good once we've settled on a topic they are comfortable with, but reaching that point has a probability of like 1% for me.

I learned my lesson with politics too. Last time I dug into that some thot brought up Kavanaugh and proceeds to tell me how she has been sexually assaulted by many men and how we need to stand up for women. Try to derail conversation to something new then get in heated debate about how marxism is a bad thing. Staying away from politics is for the better

my girlfriend has a similar problem, feeling awkward/stupid/disconnected in social situations. i don't really know what to say to such people. for me the problem went away as i grew older. you don't have to meet any requirements in order to belong, and you do belong even when you don't know it, because you're human, so you can be at ease no matter how much or little you have to say in a social situation. "your impatience makes easy things hard" sounds neat, but how to have patience when one has real unfulfilled needs i don't know.

yeah I think we all have had a similar experience.

These days I take the wait and see approach, usually within a day or 2 of knowing someone I can tell where their fit on the political spectrum and I will down play my own a bit to avoid issues with casual acquaintances and co-workers. I wont hide them after a few dates though because that is a major point with a potential gf and who wants to hide their belief system forever right?

> Are you a pirate? Cause I’ve got a lot of semen ready for you

Yah, try being 35 when everyone in your class is 22-23. My advice to you - gtfo to use that GI Bill for a professional degree. Or if you don't have undergrad, get that, then get HPSP for a professional degree if you plan on coming back to the military. Some of us aren't too social or good looking, we just plain and simple have to hack it with money. Former Army btw.

Just post up at the bar and start a conversation with everyone who tries to order a drink. If their not into it leave them alone. Most will be because they've had alcohol. If anyone asks, tell people your friends ditched you and you decided,"fuck it, I'll make new friends". Everyone has been ditched at a bar, its relatable and the response to it commendable. Ask people about themselves, their interests, and life and be genuinely interested. All people love to talk about themselves more than anything in the world. All you do is ask questions, let them do the talking. Make friends with dudes first, because being able to hang with the bros is something women value subconsciously, they dont want a socially inept weirdo and also they are easier to get along with.

Which base?

>walk up to group of girls
>eye contact with one of them
>"excuse me, what's your name?"
>"uh, anonette"
>look back out at group
>"so I was talking to anonette today about --"
>eye contact with other girl
>"sorry, what's your name?"
>"anonevskia"
>"so I was telling anonnete today about how i totally have a crush on her friend anonevskia, but I have no idea how to tell her"
>look out at group
>"any ideas?"
>look surprised at girl you like
"oh shoot I forgot you were right there"
>depending on how attractive you are either in the group as interesting no fucks given bold guy or you are given awkward stare

I have pulled a similar maneuver irl and it actually worked. I'm pretty avg too. I think the creativity + audacity make a solid first impression. But from there you better be prepared to maintain that high energy.
Also for field data please someone try this multiple times, sometimes directing this at the girl you're actually interested in and sometimes directing it toward her friend. Godspeed

someone post the meme pls

this

"How many planets are there?"
"I don't know or care."
"W-well actually it's 8 b-but.. y-your a-anus.."
"Where are your friends? Are you here by yourself? Are you a rapist? Get the fuck away from me."
"Y-you t-too."

>cringe

Attached: 1528196297562.jpg (1592x1445, 720K)

Accurate post.

Kek

it takes practice. Just say the first thing that comes to your mind. Learn not to care. Yeah you'll sound autistic. But women aren't logical, and MOST of communication is non verbal. Learn to use body posture, verbal tone etc. Thats MUCH more important

Just learn not to care. Its a rough transition, but if you don't start, you'll be 30 KHV incel. If you don't try, you'll always lose