How do I know if my hairline is mature or I'm balding?

how do I know if my hairline is mature or I'm balding?

Attached: stif23qsv3601.jpg (494x360, 19K)

When you’re balding lmao

unfortunately this lol. they look the same until they don't

"If you have to ask"

if you're hairline is mature your balding

I din’t know but I did notice I’m beginning to bald

I scheduled a derm for this week to try and get on finasteride

Attached: 3E347C56-A8A1-4651-9FB3-9E75DE694173.png (750x1334, 1.33M)

thats nothing

i am to young, but it is in my family. I feel like its one of those things that needs no conformation.
Like when you are hiking and you think you hear a rattlesnake, and it spooks you a little. But when you actually hear one your blood goes cold.
readers digest: you'll know it when you see it

yea but you can stop it

DELET RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1518143388714.jpg (336x437, 11K)

this looks irreversible

some slight thinning going on. good for you for spotting it early

>all older males on Mom's side are silver-haired with a full head of hair and went grey young when it's fashionable (think Dos Equis guy)
>all older males on Dad's side are text-book MPB

>brothers both started graying a while ago, looks pretty nice
>my hair's still dark and slowly creeping back

T-tell me it's going to be alright

Attached: 1528569181439.jpg (223x226, 5K)

FINASTERIDE

>had this kind of hairline since I was 13
>20 hairs deep at the peak is very slightly thinning at 25
Am I balding? I'm already buzzing monthly, but I feel self conscious that people always assumed I'm a decade older than I am

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-03-19-45-56.png (1440x2560, 2.11M)

shit genes

I'm in the same boat, but I started going grey at 18. Feels good

Bump

hello brother, we are one

Both my hairline and crown are thinning. I really don't want to take fin for the rest of my life though. Pretty hard against drugs after going through antidepressants and adderall hell as a teenager.

AND THE SAME
AS YOU LEFT WITH YOUR HEAD FILLED WITH FLAMES
AS YOU WATCHED AS YOUR BRAIN
FELL OUT THROUGH YOUR TEETH

If you're genetically predisposed to lose your hair, there's nothing you can do about it short of spending big $$$ on transplants and slamming pills that suppress your natural male hormones.

Fighting against the inevitable is a fools errand. Who gives a fuck. If you were handsome with hair, you'll be handsome without hair. If you were average with hair, then who gives a fuck anyway looks were never your strong suit.

Attached: 324.jpg (1255x1600, 190K)

If your losing hair on the top of your head. If your hairline up front is farther than a pinks width from your top head wrinkle at the tip of hairline

NO MORE ERECTIONS

Eh, my hairline's like this and I've finally grown it out for the first time in my life, haven't cut it for about a year now. It really doesn't look that bad, yeah it looks like shit compared to anyone with a good hairline but buzzing it looks just as shit and makes the norwooding even more obvious. Just accept it and fuck what retards on here say.

i wouldn't give two shits about balding if I wasn't only 21 and i have a legit case of balding not this oh look it's a little thin on the side here bs.
worse than already
JUST

Attached: rip bruh.png (287x232, 159K)

this, do you really want to stop functioning sexually for your fucking hair? come on guys, seriously? it happens to so many men there shouldn't be any stigma at all

You don’t understand how much of a turn off balding is to women.. you wont ever get to use your dick if your balding.

i feel like it's really situational man, these medications just arent good for you though

Yall rogaine and products with the same active ingredients actually work. It's just that, once you start, you can't stop. If you stop you will lose the hair you were saving/cultivating because the product was the thing holding on to it. So if you use consistently you're good to go. If you're not willing to start a chemical treatment, then manual stimulation ie rub that shit whenever you think about it, is the next best thing.

And down the road hair transplant surgery is just getting better, and less expensive. No shame. I'd rather have hair than be a pussy about it. Take the steps to fix or control it.

Also, if you want to be bald. Who fucking cares. Theres nothing wrong with it. Some women like it some dont. What matters more is being true to yourself. Just own whoever the fuck you are.

This helped me, thanks breh

>had thick beautiful hair as a kid/teenager, always got compliments on it
>now balding at only 22 (started when I was 21)
>feel old as shit

life sucks

>feel old as shit
Wait until you die

lmao that's MAYBE passable but you better pray that it doesnt get any worse than that otherwise you're fucked m8

One of the worst cases I've ever seen, I'm afraid it's too late for you...

?

That's when you'll be old retard.

i have the same thing but with women and aging
>dad’s side of the family look younger than their age, aunt is in 30s but looks like a highschool student and grandmother has no wrinkles what’s so ever
>mum’s side of family, she has extreme smile lines and is a redhead, grandmother never used sunscreen

>tfw i started getting lines under eyes at 16
at least i use retinol and sunscreen desu, and got most of my father’s skin type instead

Attached: 2B41CC35-64CB-478A-B8B3-EA8E0007311D.png (450x443, 102K)

Dude it's like a same history of me, got 22 now too and had ridiciolously thick hair and now...
Worst thing is i got a face of 16 old boy.
Guess i just gonna lift to achieve monk physicue XD

Could be worse I guess. Some of the kids I went to HS with already had bald spots and receding hairlines at like 17.

It's already over bro

To which women user?

yea but 22 and already hair thin as fuck and soon it will be even more noticable.
and
>tf no gf ever
so

keep shilling psychological side effects spread by an autistic and depressed online hairloss community

i've taken fin for 5 years and I have never had ED with a girl (besides a whiskey dick incident from getting absolutely hammered at a wedding)
a friend of mine has also been taking it for around the same time and he's still the guy who has the most success with girls in our group

The man's right

Attached: 09FF7360-13B7-4BAE-AE04-7F8A7321AFA1.jpg (356x360, 37K)

>be 23
>start balding at the temples
>get on the finasteridepill
>have nice hair at age of 29
>friends are balding
lmaoing@their lives

I've hada mature hairline since 12 years old

There is nothing wrong with balding, it's obvious your body just no longer needs that hair so it doesn't upkeep it

At least their dicks still work tho

>tfw 20 and still have a little kid tier hairline with the soft baby hairs that are neigh impossible to style

not sure if this is a humble brag, open brag, or legitimate complaint.

its a complaint and a worry because my hairline looks like shit as it is now, but if i lose them i'm gonna have a dracula tier widow peak

Attached: Untitled.jpg (686x467, 63K)

I've had a fucking old man hairline like pic related since I was 15. There's really no hope for some people.

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Lmao why is it whenever someone complains about their hair they always have something else that is obviously holding them back. Shave that chin hair you idiot. And you're hair is fine.

because balding is permanent, you can always shave or get a routine going to clear up your skin.

Been balding since I was 15. Would get called baldy and people would
Laugh at my hair in high school. Buzzed my hair super short for most of college because I thought it was better, then started growing it out again cause why not. It’s not amazing but It looks good. Been using rogain and it’s made it thicker for sure. Have thought about Fin but don’t fancy messing with my hormones. When it gets bad enough I’ll either get a hair piece (they look so good I’ve watched vids) or a transplant when I save enough.

I’m a good looking enough guy that’s social and at talking to people so I don’t have trouble getting laid.

DHT is what’s responsible for body/facial hair growth right; so Fin=no beard or body hair. Forever a boy. No ty

had a mature hairline since I was 16. I am 21 now and nothing has changed. I also have extremely thick and coarse hair so I can't grow it. wouldn't even matter if I balded tho because my hairline is so weird

>tfw dad has full non-gray hair at 50
>tfw nobody died of natural cause in family for over 100 years
>tfw aging is verry slow
>tfw still look younger than my 4 years younger brother since I turned 18
>tfw havn't aged a day since 16
>tfw 20 now
I wonder what the year 2100 will look like...

I've had that hairline from 16-26 and it hasn't moved yet...

you lucky fucker. at least i don’t have to worry about sagging or getting fat because most of my family’s bodies are still pretty good.

fake and gay

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 1.50.02 PM.png (932x1230, 1.31M)

Fat is not genetic, the reason it runs in a family are bad eating habits beeing thought by generation over generation.
My brother is obese, my father is overweight and my mother was overweight.
Meanwhile I went down to 130 lbs (was almost 150 lbs) after changing my diet and starting to work out.