Now that the dust has finally settled, are eggs good or bad for the heart?

Now that the dust has finally settled, are eggs good or bad for the heart?

Attached: 494EA6B3-84E6-4F56-953D-42E691C489A6.jpg (1080x1440, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mdpi.com/2072-6643/7/9/5344/htm
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(17)32252-3/fulltext?code=lancet-site
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

i fucked ur mom

Attached: 1322615842122.jpg (400x400, 17K)

eggs are good for your heart and gains
bread is bad for both
i shiggydiggy

Bad, high in saturated fat and cholestoral which causes your heart to fill with butter. Veganism is unironically one of the best diets out there because you don't ave cholestoral in plant based diets. You can all call me a faggot shill but I'm not vegan myself due to the extremely high volume of plant food you must eat daily to bodybuild.

Attached: 30830551_450935695337946_8112033800017412096_n[1].jpg (612x460, 77K)

the dust has not settled yet user. the war is only beginning

If that's true then how do I have low cholesterol despite eating eggs daily for years?

>can increase risk
Definitive!
Chickens and nonretarded eaters eternally BTFO

Good

Lmao imagine actually believing this. Veganism is malnourishment.
>im not a vegan myself but vegan is the best
absolute mentally ill

>random stats

Horrible. Go vegan

mdpi.com/2072-6643/7/9/5344/htm

here's a relatively recent review stating that there is little risk in recommending eggs as part of your diet, even if you're at high risk of CVD or have it.

gonna add to this and say that going vegan adds only a mildly protective effect on general health as opposed to a healthy diet with unprocessed animal products, and anyone stating otherwise has orthorexia or is a shill

t. an unironic vegan

>N.R.F., I.D.C. and T.P.M. have received research grants for other clinical trials funded by Australian Egg Corporation Limited

Lmao.

Eggs are fine dude. Simmer down

>mdpi.com/2072-6643/7/9/5344/htm

nutrition research is expensive and requires funding. seeing as governments and independent nonprofits aren't willing to do so most of the time, most of the literature that pops up come from entities that, yes, will have something to gain from it.

here's what i need beyond a "Lmao" at a transparent disclosure. show me proof of statistically significant different outcomes in research & reviews funded by independent sources vs. industry sources.

genuinely curious btw.

do you believe in evolution? if so humans have been eating eggs since before they were humans.
if you believe in our lord and saviour Jesus Christ then shut up and be thankful for the eggs.

they are bood

keep this in mind

Attached: 11371271_654136864720836_1500403520_n.jpg (640x640, 107K)

What does this mean?

That eating two eggs slaps 400kcal off your daily calorie needs. A lot of calories if you ask me though.

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x341, 13K)

Not even vegan, but eggs are terrible. Cholesterol clogs the bloodstream. Stick to a plant based diet for optimal health and longevity. See videos for examples.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

Because he's a faggot. The body regulates its cholesterol production when it gets alot from food. It's like test, your body stops its own production. Of course we are talking about people with normal health and not about genetic losers.

Anything coming from an animal is unnatural for the human.

What you should eat:
>FRUITS
>PLANTS
>NUTS
>SEEDS

IT'S THAT FUCKING SIMPLE.

Go vegan!
Shout It out loud so the whole damn world can hear you!

youtube.com/watch?v=p6JBICT9OQ4

if you even look at an egg youll die

>Anything coming from an animal is unnatural for the human.
Ask me how I know the only animal you've been close to is a dog.

Is it possible to ban the vegans from this board? Can we set them up with their own board? /vetards?

>causes your heart to fill with butter
Lmao

What is this vegen shilling?
Eggs got cholesterol like all other meat and dairy products,
Just as the breast milk it comes with, it is essential for all animal life.
Problems can happen with a high cholestrol intake and low vitamin intake because the body can't transport it which then clogg your blood.

I support this.
Vegans ever only spew bullshit and other anons ever use veganism as trolling.
This thread is a great example. Some facts sprinkled in a bucket of shit and some poor user who does not know better will wreck himself with it.

>vegancucks are out of their cucksheds
Yikes.

Eggs are good for you just dont over do it

The main problems with these "studies" is that subjects eat all sorts of different shit

Cholesterol only makes up about 20% of the clog. The majority of it is calcium plaque. Plus there is a difference between blood cholesterol and dietary cholesterol. Your body will not ingest the majority of that dietary cholesterol if you have enough.

I use to eat around 15-20 eggs a day back when I could get them for 65 cents a dozen at aldis for months.

Not good if you want to be a bloatmaster

faggot shill

hehehe

ITT carnist shills pissing themselves to save their favorite CVD inducer.

It's you fat puny fucks that have all the diseases. Not vegans. Vegans will be stronger than you. Run faster than you. Fuck more women than you. Live longer than you. Be healthier than you.

You will never make anything so long as you're eating animal products.

too much of anything is bad. why cant fit understand moderation?

in the us the RDA of cholesterol is about 300mg so thats like 2-3 eggs

he

Attached: 1536521598352.jpg (240x240, 32K)

The RDA is actually "no upper limit"

I wish I could eat them but they do weird shit to me. Not joking ok but they make my dick smell of fish. And no its nothing to do with washing because it literally only happens when I eat certain foods, eggs and beans.

1 egg is like 70-85 calories
why lie? just use non stick and add no oil or butter just the egg

if it's not vegan it will kill you dead

>because you don't ave cholestoral in plant based diets
just eat lean meat then

400,000 calories? Mate what?

As long as you're consuming

Did you really fall for the saturated fat meme? Really user? Even plants have fucking saturated fat in them

Useless advice.

/ve/ for vegan fags when, it'll define the men from the boys

kcal is the correct unit to represent food calories. Convenience/laziness led to it just being shortened to calories

>causes your heart to fill with butter

Attached: 1514860875045.jpg (351x359, 19K)

>Eating 2 eggs a day reduces your day's intake by 400kcal
intake of what?

Attached: 1506737144259.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Daily intake of eggs, duh

>eggs (dietary cholesterol and saturated fat) are unhealthy
claim supported by almost every single nutrition/health organization out there
>eggs (and dietary cholesterol and saturated fat) aren't unhealthy/are healthy
claim supported by a bunch of internet blogs and Jow Forumsketo
really makes you think

Well what are the things that cause, and what are the ways to avoid this arteries plaque?? I want to avoid it, and avoid any heart attack or strokes??

>€ggs are bad bad bad!!
>Go vegan for strong bones and teeth!!

Signed, the raw runner, YouTube vegan activist.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw

The majority of your serum cholesterol is produced in the liver and doesn't come from your food, your body usually just dumps the excess. Some people get unlucky and have a fault in the biochemical mechanism that dumps cholesterol, so the cholesterol they eat accumulates *on top* of what their body is producing.

So if you have one of these problems and you're being advised to regulate your cholesterol intake, you probably shouldn't have eggs too often.
If you're normal and haven't got this problem, go for your life.

Attached: 1538915615873.png (1980x1002, 372K)

i had 4 eggs today, in a state between hard and softboiled

can i only eat eggs and take a mutivitamin and survive ... i mean, like 25 hits my basal metabolic rate and i don't like cooking

thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(17)32252-3/fulltext?code=lancet-site

>In conclusion, we found that a high carbohydrate intake was associated with an adverse impact on total mortality, whereas fats including saturated and unsaturated fatty acids were associated with lower risk of total mortality and stroke. We did not observe any detrimental effect of fat intakes on cardiovascular disease events.

kys faggot

the only answer

Attached: IMG_20181104_161837.jpg (616x491, 14K)

cut sugar
vitamin k2

Eggyweggs.

I'd smash 'em!

Haven't eaten an egg in all my life, I just find the smell repulsive. Have yet to find someone like me.

>eating babies is good and not jewish

eggs increase ball size

Raw eggs stink

I like them fully cooked, or hardboiled. No sunny side or similar raw bullshit

that's like roughly enough energy to heat a 80kg male 5K or 0.2K/hour. Wow man really makes you think.

What food isn't babies

It's menstruation, idiot.

Time for a bit of the ol' ULTRA-VIOLENCE, my droogies!

you may not like it, but technically, this is the correct answer.

Attached: 1537187993313.jpg (727x960, 255K)

this is like saying circumcision can reduce the chance of getting aids. Its total bullshit but hey it "could possibly help" totally not a weasel word.

eggs are good, but I'm going extreme for a month - only steak and water.