Attached: xmas pepe.png (550x550, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lpgmuscle.com/shop/forearm-exercises-grip-freak-fat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

uhhhhh nothing I can't get myself

lpgmuscle.com/shop/forearm-exercises-grip-freak-fat/

what are you getting for yourself then

a big milky milf

A husband but my standards are ridiculously high, I’m from Saudi Arabia and I’m considered very attractive here but it’s hard to find a man who isn’t ridiculously hideous to compensate for his looks or a man who doesn’t want to lock me up at home and remarry a few times

Shit sucks and it’s so easy to give up on life, I was dealt a bad card that I have no realistic ways of getting out of

This guy isn't even me but I'd take that. Other than that is hard to say.

The ability to get enthusiastic like a child again. There is just a cold void where the magic of christmas once was. It`s like it gets worse every year that christmas feels just like any other day. It`s not like christmas is the only thing where the fascinating thing about it is gone but it`s the the worst in comparison to what I miss.

Attached: Beth.jpg (2227x1108, 593K)

A gf with huge tits obviously

the dogfights dvd set

a cute tomboy cake gf

The past like 3 Christmases haven't felt like Christmas. Is this what being an adult is?

>get a visa to dubai

love

>attractive in Saudi Arabia
So a 6/10 virgin with pretty eyes.

Post pic of your face

my gyno gone

OP here, wtf faggots I wanted fit gift ideas, not existential depression

Attached: tf.jpg (80x75, 9K)

And then what? I’ll be the girl who ran away to Dubai only to be forced back, it’s not something I want. I don’t want that life. I don’t want to be the girl who ran away it the girl who married a foreigner

My grandma was Russian, I have white features that they worship and because I’m used to seeing white features in my family so I find most men here repulsive (because they are)

Pic related, I really want those squat gains

Attached: squat plug.jpg (400x400, 14K)

I'm loozing at the new aftershockz bone conducting headset... I've got the old gamer model and it's seen better days ... might pick up the Air.

Last set still operating and has been used 10 hours a day for 2 years... hope the new model lasts.

I realized all the stuff on my list is Boomer-tier, a new watch, a pair of nice aviators, a nice sturdy revolver, so I'm going to ask for one of those high end 3rd party Transformers to fell the joy of unwrapping an actual toy again

What about one of those desk cannons that actually light and shoot bbs?

A surprise gift from someone.

A hug

Attached: 1532869124384.jpg (663x579, 38K)

Isn't it illegal for women to use the internet or something in Saudi

A nice diner in a Chinese place with my senpai.

Portable DVD player, lifetime supply of celery and broccoli, and a FN FAL

Attached: VrignG3vsChadFAL.jpg (1070x763, 109K)

To lose 30 lbs

this unironically

it was pretty similar for me too. but i realized what makes me happy is giving other people joy on christmas. whether it is by helping them or giving them presents. i don’t i’ve a shit about anything i get or whatever is happening all around. maybe try giving something to people who also don’t have much and sign up as a volunteer somewhere. so all in all, helping people happy gives me joy. try it. you can start with your family, your friends or as i already said, help people in need.

A better job

>tfw an android has more liberties than you do

Paying $3000 to fly back to the USA to see my family, so nothing

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 4K)

Why can't you just leave? Go to whatever country you want and start a new life.

To escape the existential hell that has been my life for the past 5 years.

abs