If you do this exercise, save up for a disc and hip replacement surgery

If you do this exercise, save up for a disc and hip replacement surgery

Attached: 05FCD3C8-A687-4BC1-8924-736C2460AC9B.jpg (620x349, 167K)

yeah for the bitches u pound

come on now

how many people do you think herniated or bulged discs doing this, vs. how many herniated or bulged discs doing squats and deadlifts? if you're going to contraindicate this because of the risk you might as well throw squats and deadlifts in the garbage bin too

I don’t deadlift for the same reason. But, I do squat, just not more than 2 plates. Squatting more than that is unnecessary and risking injury.

squats and deadlifts are actually useful exercises, not instathot garbage.
söyboy

Attached: 1541257443634.jpg (400x322, 64K)

Doing this is great for great for adding weight to your squat and deadlift as soon as I started doing them I felt more stability and power in my lifts

citation needed

no one goes for 1RMs with barbell hip thrusts, the weight used is to challenge the glutes, the lower back should not have to pick up the slack

Noice

Attached: FB_IMG_1535561561141.jpg (720x948, 48K)

Fpbp

Take the buttpill

OP has no clue what he's talking about. Hip Thrusts are great if you do them correctly

This is a good exercise. Barbell glute bridge as well.

You're fired OP

Fpbp

I've never seen a girl with a good ass do this and I've seen girls with over 3pl8 on it. Female asses really are just genetic.

PT here

this exercise can result in snappage if you dont do it correctly. the strength should come from your glutes. most people make the mistake of thinking they just need the lift the barbell of the ground and use their abdomen, curving the spine.

tldr, form = good

Replace this with jumping or sprinting.

>save up

No thanks, honey. My country has a health care system.

Attached: 1540593309258.jpg (1080x1349, 156K)

are hip thrusts the only way to strengthen your sex muscles or can i also do dumbbell swings?

Guys I have herniated disc and I've been doing this to train glutes. Should I stop doing this?

god what a stuck up looking feminist acting bitch. she needs some humility and the body of christ fucked into her

Based and firstpilled

Attached: 1539198036941.jpg (2000x1189, 347K)

uh user are you okay

i just hate whores who look like they dont have a shred of humility and are all "empowered" needs the fear of god put into her as well as a fierce dicking

Jumping and sprinting. Hip thrusts are mechanically most similar to jumping of the two.

Post legs and routine

who hurt you

I find these work best with high reps on the same day you go heavy with squat/dL. Less chance of injury.

>Californian commies
When will they burn?

user is gonna make it

Attached: chrome_2017-10-08_22-19-11.png (351x270, 181K)

its fat, not muscle

based

T dyel

I just want to fuck her so bad. No fap is actually getting hard guys

I started following some lulfitdude on instagram and all he posts all day are these kind of glute excercises

I'm pretty sure this is the single best exercise you can do in terms of both Glute activation and range of motion