DIY equipment general

Post homemade shit
OC or not, also I need recomandations for something good, cheap, and made at homedepot

Attached: Homemade-Power-Rack.jpg (625x833, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jMbLfZly08U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: new squat rack.jpg (489x859, 139K)

phuk yeah, who needs that ceiling shit
also nice chalk substitute there

>local man found dead in homemade deathtrap

The ceiling isn't even the problem.

Made this bench with my own blood and tears

Attached: 4AB3DE39-CDEC-4515-9CD4-8DF48ADAEB00.jpg (750x512, 418K)

sweet looking up-armored bench there. minus the part where the edges are gonna sink into your arms when pressing, but I guess you could always put silicone pads or something.

I’ve been using a towel which seems to work

This is done either by mr. Bean or someone with aspergers syndrome.

You guys have ideas for a dip station?

two chairs, weigh them down with some pl8s
boom dip station complete

this, lmao

Bumping for ideas

I do them on top of my rack, there's a pullup bar and the upper support at exactly the correct width.

Or do like Rippetoe and get a second bar.
youtu.be/jMbLfZly08U

Attached: 20181018_151635.jpg (2880x2160, 2.06M)

right, it just occured to me that the bar would have to extend laterally into the wall lol. Maybe its for a thot who uses premade minibars with weights, ones that aren't wide. Hey, maybe this was done by an angry thot? Umm no, thots prefer real gyms, so they can wear the cameltoe hugging spandex. Yeah, I don't know then.

instead of wasting any money on these dyi, just save up for a few months, or year if really poor, and just buy the equipment that won't kill you

>don't buy $70 worth of timber and put it together in an afternoon
>just save up and buy one for $500 that you still have to assemble

This is really clever.

>american architecture

looks good. my only concern is that front of the left and right halfs aren't connected in any way. That flimsy little thing you got going on top is non-functional. My parrot would break it. I would:
1. get two more 2x6 and put them in bottom back.
2. two more 2x6 for top back
3. 3 2x6 for top front.

I would leave front bottom alone for now, unless it feels flimsy. if it does, get a hole bunch of 2x6, and make two layers - one going front to back, one side to side. Make a big square base out of it and put the whole thing on top of it.

They call me 2x4 for a reason, bro.

This fucking thread man

oh, you could also use a 2x6 running along the insides of left and right halves, 1 each, from front to back.