Intimidation Stories

Has anyone here actually intimidated someone just by being muscular? I have always believed that the traps are the one muscle that tells people to not fuck with you.

>Post your intimidation stories

Attached: TRAPS.jpg (284x177, 6K)

yo this one time i intimidated this guy

you mean intimidated just by being near someone muscular?
no lol

Jow Forums is 18+

I'm not muscular but my height and demeanor is typically enough to intimidate people for some reason...

Alot of my colleagues think I know how to fight for some reason and always joke how to not fuck with me, even though I've made no threatening statements or actions

>Mfw I've never even been in a single fight
>Mfw I have no clue what I'd do in a situation like that

haha wow that is awesome

hit the head

This tall idiot is just going to get confused and punch his own head.

I used to scare people by how DYEL I was.. Does that count?

very smart way to confuse the enemy

Based haha poster

Attached: EDB616BF-8EB9-4003-BB30-7579B9548356.jpg (800x1000, 85K)

Wide back, big neck and traps, and big forearms.

Attached: letterkenny-3.jpg (1000x996, 202K)

this photo looks extremely gay, like those leather sailor drawings

Traps are fighting muscles. Being a big guy in a custom suit with a bald head, short beard, and a fresh black eye from sparring practice the day before helped me land a $4 million contract a few years ago, I’m convinced the shiner sealed the deal.

based based haha poster poster

make sure you include the gay stance, nobody will be convinced otherwise

Attached: awkward.jpg (500x277, 28K)

If you're not 18+ don't make threads. Mods, ban this underage fag

Wherever I stand ppl are staring at me and if they are not their feet are pointing towards me, how can I get people to leave me the fuck alone? Lifting was a mistake

Forearms for sure as most people have little bitch forearms and is a muscle that shows someone is actually strong

intimidated this guy, this one time, yo

Attached: download.jpg (320x200, 36K)

how're ya now

One time I was I was walking up to a game of pickup football, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going and walked right into someone. It was complete my fault, I was looking at my phone, but I basically knocked them over. You could tel they were mad as hell, but I’m 6’4”, 235lb, very ripped, wearing a wife beater. Anyway I don’t really know how to fight so I didn’t really want a scuffle, so I figured intimidation and scare tactics to avoid an actual fight were my best bet. I tore my shirt off and started beating my chest and cussing, and it actually worked. But then the little girls dad came over and punched me in the face so in the end it was a bad idea.

Constantly and at 1m80 80kg I'm not even big by Jow Forums' standards but here in my student city all guys are twinks

at 180/80 you're not big by anyone's standards

Good 'n you?

Not 's bad

I get called big all the time and in college or in bars frequented by students I very rarely meet someone bigger than me. I'm telling you, no one lifts here. It's regarded as a vulgar sport for the lower class and muslim immigrants

Then people wonder why we are being taken over

I'm 5'6.5 I don't even intimidate small women. I noticed I don't get people trying to 'bully' me since I've been working out but I think it's more me just being less meek in general from when I was younger and could barely stutter our a coherent sentence.