Bang

Tell me user what you use for preworkout? I drank a can of this stuff befor my cardio workout and went nonstop on the elliptical for 45 fucking minuets! The best part is I don’t feel like shit after i drink it.

Attached: CCA57936-D1F3-4075-B585-B037C83A606D.jpg (749x1000, 241K)

Cherry lemonade #1 flavor all others can suck my dick dubs confirm it

Fuck

I drink a 20z cup of coffee. I tried to do dextrose 20m before as well but I never really felt it. Maybe I didnt time it right.

Usually about 50mg DMAA and two caps on No-Doz.

Fuck no. Sour Heads is the best flavor

based heart attack poster, is cool to take 75 mg of caffeine in that stack?

meant 75 mg of ephedrine lmao

Way too much in a single can. Couldn't workout well because my stomach was full of liquid and felt like I would puke at any minute. Also too much caffeine for one session and the creatine is a meme ingredient.

It tastes good though. But that's because it's literally 2 cans of soda with 4x the caffeine in a tallboy. I'll stick to my preworkout.

Patrician

Fuck if I know dude I just go to work, go to the gym, then drink til I black out and do it all over again

lmao you should take adderall, dmaa, caffeine, ephedrine and alcohol all at once and see what happens lmao wouldn't that be cool lol

haha yeah man just as a laugh lol maybe a few shots too haha just to see what happens lol as a joke

Wtf thats not a Bangs.

Only if you stack it with yohimbe

>not purple guava
never gonna make it

All flavors are good except the unicorn shit.

>50mg DMAA
You can't even buy it anywhere

If I do a long run I sometimes drink a Monster Ultra an hour or so in to the run, but I don't usually do any pre workout drinks

Based

Nice ad nosenberg

The epic 5Loko

>went nonstop on the elliptical for 45 fucking minuets!

What? Are you otherwise not a functioning human?

Coffee, 7 grams cittruline malate, and fruit

I pour one into my Yeti cap after my Saturday morning workout to keep an energy buzz going for the rest of the day, sip it slowly while I'm running errands and may open a cheeky second can if I'm going over to a buddy's to grill and watch football. In this use I find them to be great.

As a pre-workout though I really don't recommend them. Too much liquid and more of a "I should color code my closet" kind of buzz than a preoworkout powder. The people who drink them at my gym are fat Mexicans that stand in front of the mirror doing body-swinging curls the entire time.

dextrose is sugar, you shouldn't really feel it, what it helps is with recovery etc I drink it intra workout though.
wouldn't stack ephedrine with dmaa, stack it with caffeine only.
wouldn't use yohimbine for lifting, you shouldn't need to ask why
are you dumb

two scoops of jym pre rainbow sherbert

>best flavor not pictured
SAD!

Attached: 0003015_black-cherry-vanilla_800.jpg (800x800, 84K)

I can't find anywhere how much creatine is in one

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

just pick this up at walmart for 19.99,,
its trash

You know I keep that mf'n bang on me.

Attached: IMG_4685.jpg (4032x3024, 2.02M)

I just got this for 4$
Is it trash?

Attached: 59f1db30-355f-47c0-ad7f-42d17b4d9f31_1.b3f025082fae14400e6b283fb7ec4b38.jpg (2356x2356, 1.51M)

Is this stuff good pre/post workout
It seems like good sip

sour heads is the patrician flavor

wouldn't buy just because of all the instathots that shill it

I actually like it but I'm trying to avoid creeatine. recovering hairlet

no i buy it by the dozen in the summer.
unlike monohydrate ,hydrochloride you hold less water ,taste like lemon ass though

boy that's US only right :(((

COTTON CANDY

>energy drink that is sold as a pre-workout drink
>post workout

Attached: fat kevin laughs in the face of death.jpg (293x236, 30K)