How does a petite little woman deadlift more than everyone on a so-called fitness board?

how does a petite little woman deadlift more than everyone on a so-called fitness board?

instagram.com/p/BpvdubHhc3h/

Attached: 43123550_258566321500512_7575585433690853072_n.jpg (640x640, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=AIpj_sfELcQ
youtu.be/sHHWh3meeJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not a woman

crossfit pl8s

>3 inch ROM
>mixed grip
>ultra wide stance sump
Wew

Still impressive though, but I doubt she is natural

500-1000mg test weekly

>Sump
Sumo, fucking autocorrect

Attached: 1535724401216.jpg (600x900, 306K)

>sumo
>mixed grip
>roids

powerlifting is an embarassment

Because this is a Role playing board.

Roids and or testosterone supplements
Also fake weights exist and instaskanks do prey on attention
Its still real gay and they won't be able to have children

Attached: sw1a.png (642x360, 279K)

This chick better be able to run a world record hundred meter or some shit. I’ve been capable of an 11.2 100 meter with only 75% of her strength on squat and dead while weighing 20 lbs more than her

t. DYEL

Because anybody can pull big weights on this retarded lift that doesn't require any muscle mass and that doesn't build any either, it's all about leverage. Deadlifts are the ultimate ego lift.

Almost if not every single 'female' body builder alive (all the ones that I know) do roids
A L L of them, they don't have to worry about side effects like us and have no jobs=more free time to workout and juice up

Attached: 1541018340717.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Hahahahahahaha COPE CITY Jow Forums BTFO!! Hahahaha grow the fuck up you salty dumbasses!! Stupid bitches (that's you!) mad that they're weak as fuck hahahahahahaha

Attached: 1541158356537.jpg (470x470, 31K)

there's a video of her somewhere on the net where she squirts while squating

>what is specificity

Those are 20kg bumper plates. Which are meant for weightlifting.

Stefi certainly isn't using fake weights. She's competed in legitimate federations and broken world records in meets using calibrated plates, and there isn't a big discrepancy between her training lifts and lifts at meets

I found the video

NOT PISSING YOURSELF FROM SQUATING HEAVY
NEVER GONNA MAKE IT
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=AIpj_sfELcQ

haha can you link it? haha

For a friend haha

>what is specificity
Interesting, because at the time I described, I wasn’t focusing on sprints

Imagine sitting under her with your mouth open while she pisses while squatting haha

Attached: 76478761c51dab495110e4c3df5a3feb.png (501x314, 288K)

Haha I don’t want to imagine that because she’s an ugly roiding jewess fraud whewwww haha

those "plates" are only 20lbs which is 9kg which is 1/5 of a plate

so she is really only lifting 1pl8 (plus the bar, which doesn't count)

she's a la creatura my dude

imagine being there as a worker haha
then after shes pissed on the floor she tells you and you have to clean it up haha
imagine if some of it got on your hands haha ewww
imagine the smell haha wonder what it'd taste like

a lot of chicks pee when they lift heavy you incels

>haha there's nothing wrong with women lifting heavy weights and doing powerlifting you inxel
>pisses uncontrollably all over the floor
>teehee someone better clean that up it's totally normal for girls to start involuntarily pissing

Shes 100% on drugs but shes also been into fitness for over 20years and the topic has been of her interest so much she even went to uni for it and is working on phd or some shit. Shes a dedicated little girl and very experienced. She prolly took the drugs to skip getting fat but im sure shed achieve all she did one way or another.

If you guys lifted for 20 yrs and couldnt dl 5pl8 for reps i got some bad news

It's grotesque.

yea it's pretty gross, incel

jokes on you i deadlift sumo more than her, and out bench her by 100lbs

soon i will be able to deadlift more conventional than her sumo, not my fault you do PPL, fasting, and carnivore diet

>20 lbs is 1/5 of a pl8
>a pl8 is 100lb

Attached: 1362506829923.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

Not all women have defined waists. Doesn’t make someone a man

Attached: 12CAA53C-F10E-4C15-BE85-FC12249F5790.jpg (662x993, 97K)

>sumo
>8 inch lift
Cool dude

You're right, it makes them a FRIDGE

>the look on her face when she reracks

Shes talented, works hard and probably has higher test levels than most people on this board.

Those fairly obviously say kilograms.
20kg =~= 45#

you're the one that licks it up of the floor after she's done?

I deadlift more than her though, without a belt, and without meme sumo garbage shit, with a proper bar and plates, without roids.

of course she does.
difference is she injects it while we make our own.

It's is pretty common for women to piss uncontrollably, regardless whether they are lifting or not. Especially if they have ever been pregnant. Bladder control goes right out the window.

>sumo

>roiding and turning yourself into a disgusting sheman with a clitdick just to lift 5pl8

>regardless whether they are lifting or not
Nah, if it's not directly post-partum or if she's not ill, a woman will not just piss herself. That's usually due to low muscle coordination down there and that's why kegel exercises are a thing.

If this is so easy why does fit struggle to hit 4pl8?

Why does it matter?
She can lift big, good for her. Now what?

She doesn't but she's literally a genetic freak on male hormones. It's very impressive.

1. steroids
2. she does sumo, its basically a 2 inch ROM meme lift with absolutely no muscle use it's just body leverage to get it up mostly. most people here to conventional deadlift

I'd like to see you be able to sumo deadlift 5pl8s you copecel. It's not as easy as you think it is just because people lift heavier weights than you doing it.

I did sumo 5 pl8s when I did sumo. I havn't in a while because it's a meme lift. I lifted 5 pl8 sumo before I could do 4 pl8 conventional. It is easier than you think lol

It's all about hip structure and if you absolutely ignore one while doing the other then one will suck, but if you actually train both frequently they'll be 20-30kg of each other.

Joke's on you, I'm out of shape, below my ideal weight and I still lift more while lifting once a week tops.

those are weightlifting plates dumbass.

Physiology. Let me know when she out benches men.

youtu.be/sHHWh3meeJU

Attached: download.jpg (200x200, 10K)

>sumo
ughhh

Someone's angry
Pic related is you, fags like you don't even lift, just defend your nasty tranny faced instathots, post body and kys
>incel
reddit called, they want their top moderator back

Attached: 3067204-slide-s-14-the-pussyhat-project.jpg (750x483, 73K)