BALDNESS IS CAUSED BY POOR POSTURE AND SHITTY BREATHING

BALDNESS IS CAUSED BY POOR POSTURE AND SHITTY BREATHING

A doctor at Detroit College of Medicine figured this out in late 1800s-early 1900s. He identified a toxin he named "trichotoxin" which was released by fermented unexhaled air. People who sit down a lot with their necks forward usually take short breaths with their diaphraghm and don't use their whole lungs. As a result, only the bottom lobules get filled and they don't get completely emptied. The doctor cultured some exhaled air from human subjects and injected several different animals with it. Many of these animals went bald. He coached his patients to use proper posture and breathe into their upper chest as well as lower chest.

I had to pastebin this because sci-hub won't bring it up depending on what day it is.

search.proquest.com/openview/7e1fa983ae751d9293e01171e4c95c57/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=40146

pastebin.com/8gUFrX7q

Attached: Jeff-Bezos.jpg (1200x675, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21740025
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fermented air

OP here. Yes you're right I am retarded. That's also not what the guy who wrote this stuff said, so he's not.

>injected several different animals with it
what'd you inject me with cheeky cunt

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 15K)

You all can shit on me all you want, but I'm going to get my hair back and you're not

dude come on

bad breathing is the cause of all diseases. do wim hof's method.

OP before i even open this and devote more time into researching another pseudo science dead end to fix my fucked up hair line does this nigga believe that it can be reversed if i do it.

Yes, he does.

Im a neck forward mouthbreather. My hair is fine and im thirty

say no more

Fuck it, I'll add it to my regimen. Why the fuck not?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21740025
Somebody went to great lengths to make up the article for a laugh. Trichotoxin, the poison that the paper claims was discovered in 1901, was discovered in 2011.

Air does not ferment. There is no bacteria in your lungs capable of fermentation nor sugar in the air to be fermented.

same here

I have the worst posture and the best hair that I've ever seen. seems bs but might as well fix your posture

Im bald and my nose is always blocked, im a 100% shit mouthbreather, if i get surgery to open my nose will i recover my hair?

This. I want to believe.

If you want to breathe properly observe animals. Take for example a cat when ever they makes sound the cat engages the core muscles

Maybe he wanted to say improper oxygenation made the blood acidic

why don't you figure out which food is causing you inflammation and eliminate it

I admire your optimism.

O also have my nose blocked and been a mouth breather all my life and have model tier hair at 30 so

Men who sit down a lot create fermented air, that’s why they're going bald

It’s not that inactivity affects hormone levels

I don't use this word often, so you know this is serious, but goddamned this sounds like a bunch of...
malarchy!

I eat the average fit food, chicken, tuna avocados, etc everything clean, no sugar, no shit for decades,

lucky

>People who sit down a lot with their necks forward
fucking delete this right now

are u sure u are not eating onions fed chicken pumped with hormones ?

Attached: 1457741404359 (1).png (337x372, 19K)

I dunno man, I've seen some guys who've been athletes their entire lives get completely JUSTed in their early twenties or even late teens, while others who have been stereotypical unwashed neckbeards keep their hair into their 40ies... seems mostly genetic to me.

Even with the genes to bald you still need the correct factors to make it happen desu. Obviously if you don't have the genes you can do whatever the fuck you want and keep you hair.

How does this explain why grandfathers, fathers and son from the same family all go bald and the males from another family have full hair all their life?

>injected animals with air

Yes i dont eat el so i, but i eat lots le chicken hormoned think, how i wont? I nneed them for my muscles

we have transcended beyond broscience
this is new age tier

Attached: 1541105538802.jpg (125x102, 2K)

go back 200 more years to find the true cause:

witchcraft