To the ascended who have quit this shit, how did you do it?

To the ascended who have quit this shit, how did you do it?

Attached: page_5_social_media.jpg (1920x1080, 441K)

do you have a job?

because you need it

Just delete all my accounts and delete the apps off my phone. Realize what a time waste it is. You’re making yourself feel bad when you’re looking at the fake lives people live online. Who gives a fuck what those boring people are doing.

I have a job but I work from home

Only use those apps for people you meet at school or work, then become a NEET so you'll have no reason to speak with them online anymore.
Worked for me.

>how did you do it?
well for starters i only had like 3 friends that talked to me and i talked like once a week so i never really used it, and girls always denied my request now i only use tinder, and youtube and thats it oh and psn

>caring about facebook snapchat and instagram

turn 18

I never felt a need to "quit" it. I only ever use it strictly for getting hold of people.

literally never used it because I have no personal social life

I never got into it to begin with

I was fairly active at the time on these shithole but I have closed my fb account 1 year ago and Im feeling good, also my Instagram account went down like 1 week ago and I'm feeling fine too.
This is shit time wasters to read fake news about fake people. Fuck this shit.

I'm more inclined to shitpost on Jow Forums, at least I laugh a bit in here.

Attached: 1537286327791.png (306x306, 73K)

Step 1: Delete my accounts
Step 2: Don't miss them and never go back

They serve literally no purpose.

I quit out of agitation and anger. I noticed that I used social media as an avenue to project my hatred/depression on people with minimal consequences. I then realised if I want to be a better man I should not confirm to social norms to my detriment.

By realising it would be better not having other people showing off beamed directly to my phone

Never had instagram, only made a twitter to get a dota 2 key. Never used them. Facebook was funny for me when i was 18 but i guess i grew out of it eventually. Now i only use it for reaching normies i got no other contacts for.
Imageboards, however...

>unironically browsing other peoples' stupid everyday photos and Facebook memes all day
An actual NPC, gentlemen

This tbqh.
>Never been social
>Never cared about others' lives
>End up deleting them because I have no messa

Don't be a faggot and quit raw like a man, delete all accounts/apps and never come back, leave your mobile phone at home more often. Look down on people who are dead staring at their phone, it will remind you that you did the right thing

I was a dude who had deleted all my social accounts for many years and I cannot recommend it IF you already have a somewhat active social presence. It ensured that I became less relevant to my old peers and also hindered development of relationships with new peers. Remember that who you see on a regular basis you become more comfortable with, and if you're not on social media you become this kind of external unknown after some time. Learn how to control consumption, and cut back and try and remove judging yourself based on others highlight reels.

Advanced mode: learn the methods behind getting gud at social media and expand on that because it will be the future of employment and social life.

Just uninstall. I still have facebook messenger though.
Honestly I don't even miss it.

this.
deleted: facecuck, insta, snap, vine, etc.
i only use my e-mail and i run facebook ads for a company (paid for).
that's it.

Kind reminder that if you use these type of shit, you are being tracked the fuck out and all this shit makes facebook a lot of money.

Attached: 1_ak9vcTfa-ti-SCnABMjrSw[1].jpg (1196x820, 195K)

Based and redpilled

Why are you adding the “oh” in there like it’s an afterthought you retard,you’re typing out a sentence there’s no rush.