Why do I want to be a cute girl instead of a shredded greek god?

Why do I want to be a cute girl instead of a shredded greek god?

Attached: 1541006409537.jpg (960x768, 67K)

Because you've been brainwashed.

how

i support you OP follow your dreams and you'll definantly become one of the 40%

Jew media saturation.
Embrace who you really are, instead of spending countless shekels to make yourself into some degenerate thing you are not.

because your sheltered and have never put in hard work or accomplished anything in life.
Go and make something of yourself

Because you prefer to play life on easy mode instead of working hard at something.

thought i was in /lgbt/ for a second there

are you saying trying to become the opposite gender is living life on easymode

I’m saying being a woman or some version of a woman in 2018 is easy mode.
You’ll never be a woman but enablers will pretend you are to your face. You’ll get special treatment everywhere you go. People will tip toe around your retarded feelings and emotions and pander to your irrational needs.
This is literally the easiest time for you and your mental illness to be alive man. Grow the fuck up.

**also, you’ll NEVER be the “opposite gender” you’ll only ever be a dude with long hair wearing a dress.

lol

Because girls are hot are you hot enough OP?

Because you have good taste. But you have to realize you can never be a girl and strive to make the best of the hand you were dealt.

1.) commercial soap, skin products, detergent etc.
your skin is your largest organ, and it easily absorbs the unnecessary (why are they in there, then?) chemicals "that turn the frogs gay"
make your own detergent. its easy, much cheaper and has virtually no downsides.
2.) BBB (basedboybeans). they are literally and unironically poison. avoid industrially produced """Food""" at all cost
3.) lack of exercise
4.) modern media makes you virtually/subconsciously compete with the strongest men in the world, because you get bombarded with iconic images of martial heroes etc. - you see these images all day, compare them to yourself, clearly lose out and subconsciously look for a different survival strategy in life. this kind of behavior is hardcoded - if you clearly lost out in comparison against a much better male in nature, you would either submit or risk death, henche you have a tendency for this behavior when being bombarded with images of much taller, more handsome, stronger men all day.
5.) i cannot stress how important points 1 and 2 are. NO COMMERCIAL DETERGENTS. NO S**BEANS. EVER.

don't be one of those losers, the only thing they transition into is a one-way-ticket to degeneracy, self-hatred and eventually suicide.

picture unrelated

Attached: 1532299716849.jpg (500x499, 82K)

t. tinfoil hat

Give scientific, empirical evidence for all of those claims

>detergent
Stfu tinfoil hat
Beans? Like canned beans or onions?
Info wars is trash and their products contain onions that’s probably Alex Jones(billhicks) is into traps

>Onions
I literally spelled out basedbeans and my autocorrect replaced it with onions

what the FUCK are you talking regarding beans faggot?

>basedbeans
Wtf my autocorrect is fucked
I meant to say basedbeans.

What's your problem with based beans?

I forgot haha

Attached: 90C3B185-E66C-4FDB-8E38-897292662DFE.png (856x846, 85K)

make sure to take pictures on your first day here, you massive faggot.

Onions beans
Basedbeans
Beanssoy

>Oh hahah I’m an old person
>I spend tons of time here replying to every thread

Attached: C687B175-8227-41F4-B9F5-1BB92DD85108.png (645x773, 29K)

I WANNA FUCK HER IN THE BUTT THEN FLIP HER ASS OVER FUCK HER EVEN SOME MORE CUM SHOOT SLAP HER FACE UNTIL SHE SCREAMS BLODDY MURDER. if Only she knew how i felt hpw deep down i cared for her and cherished her

Attached: 1527486247307.jpg (284x350, 19K)

wow you almost lost face there, but then you posted le epic reaction image. too bad i can't upvote you here, bro.

omg learn how to type

MENTAL.
ILLNESS.

White genes

because it's [socially] easier being a girl than it is being a guy

Attached: 1541095634653.jpg (1280x1360, 420K)

Hormonal imbalance and what FPBP said. Now be quick and realize that living life as a "girl" is just an illusion with constant hunting for good camera angles among many other things.

Attached: 1536323233126.png (275x283, 89K)

Unironically a lack of not only testosterone but manly experiences. If you spent enough time outside hunting or surviving, or fucking bitches or lifting, or anything that gives you an image of yourself as a man would help. But sadly the current world rejects all things manly, so the few of us that are left just do what we can. Or maybe you were just born defective. With a population this large and this many pollutants, I’d say 20% of people are just born fucked up from the start and our current social climate doesn’t help that at all.

Attached: 25264189-5326-4837-8751-8A1C53C458DF.jpg (1334x750, 220K)

based thread
btw that guy looks like my hot uni colleague except he can't be as hot lmao

because you're an attention seeker?

Attached: 1535429702727.jpg (720x720, 69K)