If u has to choose.. what would u?

If u has to choose.. what would u?

Dream girl, that is perfect for you, we are talking conditionless love for as long as you live, perfect girl 4 you.

Or

You have your perfect physique for all your natural life span.

Cant have both. With ideal physique come sluts ans casual sex, relationships etc but never quite to scratch that feel.
With perfect girl comes the body you work for, could be nice enough, sexy etc but never perfect and you have to put effort in.

Attached: 1535773116324.jpg (599x624, 121K)

Dream girl obviously. Afterall all this hard work in the gym is to be loved by opposite sex

dream girl
finding a girl with the perfect pussy for you is the hardest thing in the world

imo it's why so many people cheat, they dont realize there are better fitting pussies and dicks out there--dont even consider the notion--until they are years into a relationship

>Well, first I was gonna pop this guy hanging from the street light, and I realized, y'know, he's just working out. I mean, how would I feel if somebody come runnin' in the gym and bust me in my ass while I'm on the treadmill? Then I saw this snarling beast guy, and I noticed he had a tissue in his hand, and I'm realizing, y'know, he's not snarling, he's sneezing. Y'know, ain't no real threat there. Then I saw little Tiffany. I'm thinking, y'know, eight-year-old white girl, middle of the ghetto, bunch of monsters, this time of night with quantum physics books? She about to start some shit, Zed. She's about eight years old, those books are WAY too advanced for her. If you ask me, I'd say she's up to something. And to be honest, I'd appreciate it if you eased up off my back about it.
Or do I owe her an apology?

Look at my new pen man.

dream girl easily

Anyone who doesn't pick dream girl is lying to themselves

Laughs when you pick dream girl and the next day one of you dies or becomes permanently comatose in a car accident

>Laughs when you pick perfect physique and the next day you die or become permanently comatose in a car accident

op specified for as long as you live, and if I die tomorrow then neither option would have done me much good

Poorly made question, if she lovrs me conditionlessly then that means I can still achieve my perfect physique for the remainder of my life and still keep her around, only tradeoff is the time you'll need to spend but thats in exchange for what boils down yo infinite love.

i pick perfect physique anyway.

Attached: 1516432889508.png (680x462, 437K)

Dream girl

Attached: FB_IMG_1541299037891.jpg (576x431, 76K)

samefag

im this user and that is unfortunately not the case. I just personally think even if I resolve all of my fixable issues I still would toil and ruinnsuch a ssweet soul thatd lovr me.

Attached: 1539194837539.jpg (992x1024, 131K)

Dream girl obviously. Real girls age past 12.

Who the fuck would pass on the dream girl?

the perfect body

i'm old enough to know that the only thing in life that matters is the feeling you have when you look your mirrorself in the eyes.
fuck women, full narcistic is the true way.

What if I already have both?

Do I get perfect health with the perfect physique? If so then I pick that. I can then play out my fantasy of being a loner monk on a misty mountain somewhere

Attached: muscle_suit.png (1440x810, 668K)

>dream girl

Every other answer is stupid.

It's the dream girl...aka better than every other girl. No cheating, no bs, no crap. There is literally no reason not to pick her.

hows it going edgelord

Dream girl.
I like putting the work in so the second option ain't that great. Plus I already have a great physique.

based and redpilled

Attached: 60E7D99A0A874FA69BEC73DDC1484284.jpg (734x734, 95K)

Girl obviously. You can get a good body by working hard, but getting a good girl is nigh impossible

Dream girl, because finding such a person in reality is impossible by definition.

Dream girl, no doubts