Is bleeding from your gums when you floss Jow Forums approved?

Is bleeding from your gums when you floss Jow Forums approved?

Attached: 20181103_234730-1.jpg (1752x2854, 720K)

get a waterpik and get to the dentist

You shouldn't be bleeding from your gums period.
Bleeding means you aren't cleaning them as often as you should be.

gingivitis

Immediately follow with massive dips of Cope.
>Checked

Pussy-as pink soi blood

Floss regularly for a week and if they’re still bleeding you’ve got a problem

if you've got dark red blood coming out of your mouth when you floss you've got serious problems

Put down the cotton candy nigga
Some of us have real blood

This

Fucking low hemocrit weakling blood

My gums have always bled, it's not even funny.
I am VA 100% and get free dental work.
Doctor always says the same thing, floss floss floss. I floss two/three times a day sometimes. They just bleed, no idea why. I've been taught multiple times how to "properly floss" and have used multiple tools.
I think the not bleeding thing is a fucking meme.

>bragging about bleeding when you floss
is this the face of retardation ?

Get some vitamin c

so do mine i just don't give a shit
i don't have bad breath have a waterpik and listerine regularly

my dentist said it was ok but to floss more

Attached: laughing_lion.jpg (497x640, 116K)

>is this the face of retardation ?
No.
Now hold on while I get my camera...

How about when you take a shit and wipe until your asshole bleeds you dont feel pain it just bleeds whats happening there

I'm always scared to floss cause I bleed, I feel like it will make things worse (I know it won't) so I don't want to touch anything

the skin around your asshole is sensitive and youre rubbing it raw basically

You have gingivitis. Bleeding is never okay and this is not a meme as some dumb user said. If you don’t get it treated eventually you’ll be dealing with bone loss which means you’ll have developed periodontitis, a much more serious and incurable condition that can lead to tooth loss and persistent bad breath, not to mention a bunch of other health problems

If you haven’t been flossing as much as you should you most likely have tartar that needs to be removed by a hygienist. It doesn’t matter how much you floss right now, you need to get your teeth cleaned

Bleeding means it's inflamed. Which means you're not flossing often enough.

God damn I wish I was 22 again.

Attached: decide-to-floss-bloodbath.jpg (407x405, 64K)

listen up
this guys actually right.
t. user who got a massive tooth infection into the bone as a complication from an at work injury.
They have to extract your tooth and scrape that shit out. It fucking sucks. Good implants are 5k a piece btw not covered by most burger insurances. Ill need about 80k worth fortunately its covered by workers comp cause of the injury.
They only last about 10-15 years btw.

Eat more high vitamine C fruits or drink rum. You faggots got first level scurvy

I too have the same problem. My gums bleed like shit, it hurts like shit, and I swear my gums get swollen too.
I brought it up with my dentist and he said to just keep flossing and eventually I'll stop bleeding when I do it one day.

I think I'd rather just stop flossing.

Attached: 1541311657159.png (802x960, 803K)