I think I could beat a gorilla in a fight

Seriously.

I've been doing MMA for 6 years now, and boxing for 7 years, so I could.

And lifting for 4 years. 6'2 and 190 lbs

I am incredibly fast, and just as reactive. I would just have to wait for it to charge me, dodge it, and then punch it in the face. I will not let loose, one mistake and the gorilla is done for. Of course as always, there will be faggots from here to think this is impossible. Nothing is impossible with willpower my friends, and second of all it's not with your dyel bodies that you will ever accomplish anything.

Any man who have trained whatsoever can beat a gorilla with a knife. Bare hand doesn't have to be more complicated, it's just a question of technics.

Attached: gorilla.jpg (297x169, 12K)

They’re 500 lbs and almost pound for pound. And the force of their arms slamming down on you will fucking kill you.

you think a gorilla gives a shit about your training and skeletal weight?

you wouldn't be able to break its pinky faggot

Newfags falling for this copy pasta

I've thought about this a lot and I think the only real way to beat one would involve getting on it's back and tearing at its neck from behind with your teeth

shoo shoo pasta, the newfags want gains

This. Also applies with bears.

Ok 1 MMA fighter vs gorilla, gorilla wins 9/10 times

BUT

2 MMA fighters of your stature vs a gorilla, human wins 10/10 times. no contest. Once can just strike from the front and the other can either go for a choke or armbar the gorilla and damage it or choke it out, easy.

Attached: protein.jpg (400x355, 26K)

My friend beat a gorilla after 6 months of lifting. He's black tho, I'm not sure if that matters

>technique

What are you gonna do, choke hold a gorilla???

Dickhead, fucking kangaroos beat the shit out of people frequently. It just has to run at you and you're fucking gone.

>the absolute state of Jow Forums
Seriously are there only dyels left? You realize that not everyone is genetic trash?

man I'm not even confident 10 MMA fighters can beat a gorilla

Are you fucking stupid? Do you have any concept how strong these creatures are? There have been literal chimpanzees that have ripped humans to shreads and they are half the size of a gorilla. A aggroed gorilla would absolutely and undeniably rip you limb from limb. I don’t care how big or tough you think you are.

A gorilla would snap your leg.

>t.

Attached: soyboy13.jpg (708x406, 26K)

humanity didn't get to where we are now by squaring up toe-to-toe with 500lb beasts of PURE MUSCLE
no nigga we used tools. bow and arrows and spears and shit.

humans are fucking weak as shit compared to most things in the wild.

We all fell for this dudes bait bro time to fucking exit stage left our time is done here /thread

Bitch I have a solid 40lb on you.

Have you ever even seen a fucking gorilla? Jesus fuck, they frequently break the glass panels at zoo's by just running at it.

Not to mention, if it gets its mouth around any of your limbs you are dead.

>kill you
It will delete his flesh from this universe, killing him is his least worry.

Exactly, you fucking mongoloids are ignoring the fact that tools and intelligence singlehandedly made us top of the food chain.

A human alone can't do SHIT, but a human with a pointy stick?

>I need weapons to fight a gorilla because I am too big of a basedboy bitch to fight like a man

Attached: 1516895749249s.jpg (221x250, 8K)

why fight like a man when you aren't even fighting a man, but a beast?

Attached: 1536013029590.jpg (663x485, 38K)

Show us how its done then, FAGGOT.

To the gorilla, those MMA fighters are like what a bunch of 90 pound girls are to the MMA fighter. I can take 10 of pic related in a fight, and I'm not even a MMA figther.

Attached: azn.jpg (920x1822, 235K)

Jump in the enclosure then. Get someone to record. I don’t give a shit if you win or lose, I just want to see it. Godspeed.

A thread died for this

Hey i remember these threads

What's the best strategy for fighting a gorilla? I think it would be best to try to kite out the gorila and tire him out. Afterwards go in for the final blow.

>humanity didn't get to where we are now by squaring up toe-to-toe with 500lb beasts of PURE MUSCLE

Attached: soy.png (630x384, 190K)