Name a more flawless breakfast than muesli

name a more flawless breakfast than muesli

Attached: download.jpg (204x247, 8K)

Attached: 3755718.jpg (960x960, 178K)

Literally what is that? Bacon, eggs, strawberries/an apple, and steal cut oats with a glass of whole milk is all you could ever need. Add some steak or pancakes every once in a while if you’re feeling frisky

Attached: E5A390F0-E844-46FC-A9C1-C77CC0F1636C.jpg (750x1334, 275K)

sit on my face

Enjoy heat disease

eggs

I am not an object. I'm here to discuss health and fitness, not to be degraded.

milk, oats, banana into the blender and drink it. perfect start into the day.

STFU FAGGOT

Attached: 1537989540357.jpg (250x187, 6K)

Attached: eggs with roe.jpg (1600x1066, 139K)

Thanks user I’ll enjoy the fuck out of my heat disease

Attached: 94480F65-DD32-4361-A897-FB03F20FE90C.jpg (222x293, 28K)

Oh when a MAN makes a typo no one cares but when a WOMAN does it's a big joke

Fuck yeah

Bad bait

oatmeal with protein shake

How about nothing at all because breakfast is a meme

>May be an actual, rare femanon.
Only a real woman could make even simple text sound so damn annoying.

Do americans really drink milk with savory dishes? Is that a great depression relic, as in trying to get in as much calories as possible when the opportunity arises?

Attached: mfw_ham.jpg (1280x1020, 444K)

lol

i am scandi and we drink it for breakfast no matter what is served, it's nice with egg and bacon for example

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Mario, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in ROMA. Please be in ROMA

Attached: 1529654997845.png (299x213, 29K)

Banana pancakes. Just one banana and two eggs, and you can put peanut butter on top of it

u fakn skinnyboi drink ur milkys

Manlets are so funny.

Black coffee is all you need.

Get some oats, add just a tiny bit of honey, a scoop of protein powder and cinnamon. Make it mushy with freshly cooked coffee then add some low-fat, cold milk.
There ya go, everything you need in the morning in one

learn to scramble eggs fag.. those are way overdone.