I only eat meat ama

I only eat meat ama

Attached: 64160fb5-fc12-4755-b07e-3148064236b9.jpg (960x1280, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meatheals.com/
zerocarbzen.com/resources/
kevinstock.io/health/health-dangers-of-a-plant-based-diet/
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluconeogenesis
meatheals.com/2018/09/06/mitch-a/
suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/03/if-you-go-high-carb-you-better-go.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no sauce?

im hungry can u feed me

Do you eat eggs?

whipped cream on raw beef is good too

Attached: 1b5eba94-4022-42e1-88b1-201924067102.png (1200x1600, 799K)

yes but not too many. Maybe 1 a day. I feel better with less eggs.

Attached: 3f0d1561-a09c-4507-bdfc-aac41f1b48b9.jpg (960x1280, 246K)

how do u shit without dying

Attached: 1539808401570.png (422x768, 282K)

meatheals.com/

zerocarbzen.com/resources/

Health Dangers of a Plant-Based Diet | Kevin Stock - kevinstock.io/health/health-dangers-of-a-plant-based-diet/

Attached: e6e0684f-836e-4e9c-8f8a-4bb3fa336304.jpg (1280x960, 158K)

Seriously how do you stomach that shit?

same way humans have for a long time

Attached: 7a4fb760-2f56-48c6-9161-756bcca6f591.jpg (1280x960, 213K)

why would you restrict glucose, if it's proven to enhance performance
low insulin => less muscle growth

post body

i hear carnivores have the most alpha physiques. can't wait to see

who is your favorite carnigirl

Attached: mikpeter.webm (1384x776, 2.79M)

my wife

i have always found raw meat to look and taste delicious.

Do you buy your meat or are you a hunter? I only eat meat that I killed myself, not like the consumerism wussies.

are you able to get enough fat that way?

i wish i could hunt easily

is she hot?

Attached: 0c3312.jpg (735x981, 134K)

Post body
Post body
Post body
>meatheals.com/
>zerocarbzen.com/resources/
Post body
Post body

why?

to be healthy. Duh

I've lost 13 kegs being strict keto. I've found my shits are horrible.

However. If I just eat meat and lift, I barely shit at all, it's mostly absorbed.

I'm going to do the next 5 kegs weight loss meat only

Post body
timestamps

no no no no
i went from 235 to 200. Never felt better

Post body let's see what you look like on your meme diet
>I went from 235 to 200
Oh so you're a fat pig, nevermind then.

6'2"

FAT'DYEL"

what mental changes have you noticed in yourself and her?

why do none of these meme diet niggers in this board post body with timestamps?

>Dr. Jordan BP.
>Most brilliant developed erudite mind of a generation.
>Daughter inherited all that IQ
>Camwhoring.

Post body

OP are you eating raw? Organ meat? Eggs? Milk?

Post body

Post body

What’s ur fav vegetable?

>ama
Post body

anxiety gone

raw beef. Beef liver. Heavy cream, no milk

you

Let's just quiet down the vegans....

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

Post body

cholesterol levels?

Are you zonked out for an hour after breakfast?

Do you eat three meals a day carnivore? I usually have one carnivore breakfast then I barely get hungry rest of the day.

Post body

ITT: no bodies posted
>ama
I ask you to post body OP

Do you eat organ meat?

Why isn't your body posted yet?

He doesn't restrict glucose. After a few weeks of adaptation your body will produce ketones to break down fat and produce glucose efficiently.

produce glucose from where?

Attached: frog laughing.jpg (258x245, 20K)

Liver you brainlet

Is this a guy or a girl?

Ketosis

>copied Jung's homework
>got popular for being a credible figurehead for an already widely popular zeitgeist

Not what I asked.
Where you get your glucose, from which metabolites?
That's a metabolic status not materials your body synthesizes glucose from
why doesn't anyone answer this very simple question? how does your body produce glucose?
The answer is somewhat disheartening, maybe that's why no one here says it.

Ketosis. Your body breaks down fat for glucose. If you choose to ignore my answer or learn what it is, of course you'll never understand.

how old do you think you will be when you get colon cancer or some chronic digestive illness? Do you even try to eat fiber? And if not I hope you understand what is coming to you.

this is a silly thread

do you only eat ground beef? I don't find ground beef sustainable for long term, tried this for a month but didn't feel great
>can of sardines
>2 lb ground beef
>6 eggs
>2 tbsp butter
I don't think I was eating enough food though, and not enough fats
I think you need to have steak as the primary meal?

Your body does NOT simply break down fat for glucose, it breaks down literal amino acids from your blood and muscle tissue and glycerol from your blood, that's where the vast majority of the materials needed for gluconeogenesis come from.
Gluconeogenesis is a catabolic process by default, so in order to have proper glucose levels in your body you need to get used to being in a less than ideal state of being if you have hypertrophy as the goal.

Damn, she has a kid too.

You are confusing the process for breaking down protein for the process for breaking down fat

gluconeogenesis is literally the only way you have of obtaining glucose if you don't eat carbohydrates, and it requires amino acids(from your blood and muscle tissue) and some other metabolites derived from fatty acids.

are you retarded? gluconeogenesis much?

Glucogenisis is a way for the body to synthesize glucose. Gluconeogenisis is another way, and is what occurs to produce glucose from fat.

No, gluconeogenesis requires amino acids that have to be derived from somewhere, including your muscle mass.
GLYCOgenesis is different, it's the synthesis of new glycogen from glucose, but the process also requires at least one amino acid(which also has to come from somewhere).
Read above, gluconeogenesis is a costly process that is catabolic by nature and is inefficient, you need a disproportionate ammount of amino acids for the little glucose it provides, and then that glucose needs to be also converted to glycogen to feed your muscles.

I don't fully understand the biochemistry, but I understand excess carbohydrate and protein consumed is stored as fat. I would imagine the human body has a method of consuming this at a later time rather than sacrificing muscle tissue.

it would've taken you idiots 20 seconds to search and read
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluconeogenesis
>Gluconeogenesis (GNG) is a metabolic pathway that results in the generation of glucose from certain non-carbohydrate carbon substrates. From breakdown of proteins, these substrates include glucogenic amino acids (although not ketogenic amino acids); from breakdown of lipids (such as triglycerides), they include glycerol, odd-chain fatty acids (although not even-chain fatty acids, see below); and from other steps in metabolism they include pyruvate and lactate.
fat turns into glucose when needed

>from breakdown of proteins
so it's not just fat that is being "broken down"

Eggs aren't meat, this thread is based on a lie

Excess protein consumed is stored as fat though.

right, fat and protein is turned i to glucose
guess what's in meat?
fucking brainlet

meatheals.com/2018/09/06/mitch-a/

Attached: 1535380933118.jpg (310x372, 36K)

>excess carbohydrate and protein consumed is stored as fat
Your body first and foremost oxidizes carbohydrates, then protein is oxidized if taken in excess, fat is almost always being burned at varying levels, but as you eat food you are also storing it at the same time, carbs and proteins merely somewhat blunt the oxidation of fat depending on their quantity, equivalent to their caloric content.
The fat you eat is the fat you wear for the most part, , but if you are in a ketogenic diet you will be burning and eating more fat at the same time(since you have little carbs/protein to blunt fat oxidation in the first place), thus reaching a balance, and overall cell energy status still matters it's not something you can cheat.
Protein is very difficult to metabolize into energy and be stored as fat though, carbs are intermediate, fats are the easiest stored.
>I would imagine the human body has a method of consuming this at a later time rather than sacrificing muscle tissue.
The human body is one very amazing adaptation machine, but no our muscle mass is never static, you have constant breakdown of muscle proteins and synthesis of extra muscle proteins, the lower your carbohydrate intake the higher your dietary protein requirements for keeping up with gluconeogenesis and inhibiting extra breakdown of muscle proteins in order to obtain glucose to feed your brain and to synthesize glycogen.

No it's not, the process is very inefficient and irrelevant in humans, only relevant in animals that are adapted to eating a lot of protein like lions and tigers that usually feast on lean animals.
but your protein requirements go up if you rely on gluconeogenesis for glucose, don't you get it? you can very easily avoid this shit by just eating some carbs.
notice how I asked OP
furthermore that guy doesn't have pre photos because he looked the same as he does now, a lean fit twink.

Excess calories of any source is stored as fat. Protein is not an exception.

>Dr. Jordan BP.
>Most brilliant developed erudite mind of a generation.
lmao

CICO faggot

>excess calories of any source is stored as fat
That's not true, calories are used as a metric for energy, your body doesn't store energy, it uses energy from oxidation of certain macronutrients in order to prevent or blunt oxidation of dietary or bodily fats, and dietary fats are the only macronutrient that you actually store in your own fat except if you're eating a fuckton of carbs enough to cause an extremely weak metabolic process of turning carbs into fatty acids, and then storing those fatty acids but it takes a fuckton of carbs for that to happen.
The metabolic process for transforming metabolites of carbohydrates into triglycerides is incredibly weak and inefficient, because we aren't meant to store fat from carbs, we are meant to get fat from fat, carbs merely prevent the oxidation to various degrees of the fats you are eating(even mere traces of fats are enough to be stored depending on how many carbs you eat, which is why calories almost always matter).
Protein is much harder to use for energy(let alone store any fat from it) because the act of obtaining energy from protein costs energy, a good chunk of it.

The saving grace of a carnivore diet is that it has more protein than the typical keto diet, which is good because protein requirements go up the lower the carb intake in humans.

Yes i'm sure you've done so much more than he has, and/or are the best person to pass judgement about him in any shape of form.

After all, you post on this board.

>The saving grace of a carnivore diet is that it has more protein than the typical keto diet, which is good because protein requirements go up the lower the carb intake in humans.

I would like to add that this is the main reason as to why some keto proponents online when switching to full carnivore diets actually start feeling better and making gains, because they are in a more anabolic state and getting enough glucose from the extra protein they're eating.

and if you've ever tried plugging a carnivore diet into something like Cronometer you'll see that you have a hard time shorting yourself on protein

>wall of text
>only dietary fat is stored; nothing else
>oh I guess excess carbohydrate too
>protein is magic

Protein is indeed magic because the mere act of eating protein upregulates certain genes that are very active during fasting, despite protein being anabolic
Protein is anabolic and mostly non adipogenic for the energy it contains.
Obtaining energy from protein shakes would starve you because humans suck at obtaining energy and fat from protein, unlike obligate carnivores such as lions that are used to eating lean wild game and absolutely need to adapt to very low fat intakes and very high protein intakes.

Extremely high carb intakes(around 700g) are required for excess carbs to be turned into triglycerides and then stored as fat, the process is very weak and very well studied in humans.

suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/03/if-you-go-high-carb-you-better-go.html
Check this if you wanna know how much of a difference very high carb diets make in fat storage when calories remain the same.

>35lb is impressive
?

my dude you are a grade A retard, stop using words you don't understand and posting as if you know what you're talking about

Attached: 1508965726039.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

You fucking brainlets, holy shit. The body does not convert lipids to glycogen. It can convert proteins to glycogen, albeit not very efficiently. When you are on keto, your body runs on ketones, not glycogen.

The level of hilariously dumb you are is only outdone by the skull shaking, brain boggling, butt wagglin' fact that you think you're smart.

Jimbos Crisp man.

Is that the new meatcheese? Must be, if your claim is true.

>I only eat meat ama
Are you actually fucking retarded?
Why the fuck would you diet so hard lmao nigger, you have a whole supermarket to make healthy options but you chose to treat your stomach like a cesspool.
Fucking shit OP you fell for the meme

i only like chicks with dicks

>hilariously dumb
>tripfag

Why are you such fucking retarded and why you dont accept that the cholesterol denialists have been debunked time and time again.
>t. Not a vegan but not as retarded to let my preferences blind me to the facts

Cool

Animals have their legs to run away as defence.
Plants cannot run away, so they need other forms of defence.
Figure the rest out.

i didnt start the diet to lose weight. I did it to be healthy

i eat alot of fat so i dont get too many calories from protein.

i no longer consume plants. I wont be getting any diseases.

never zonked out. My blood sugar stays stable now. I can only eat once a day if i wish.

exactly

Health Dangers of a Plant-Based Diet | Kevin Stock - kevinstock.io/health/health-dangers-of-a-plant-based-diet/

He he

Veganfaggots BTFO!

You are what you eat: would you rather be animal or a fucking plant?