6 foot 6

>6 foot 6
>good build, broad shoulders, not lanky
>thick brown wavy hair
>basic brown eyes
>decent face genetics
>350lbs fat pos
Honestly being this size is fucking insane bros. I've been lifting for under a year and I recently started a 3 day a week gym routine where I do 8 miles of cardio (2 treadmill, 6 bike) and rotate basic lifts (bench, overhead, squat, deadlift, dumbell work). I eat 3000kcal a day and I'm steadily losing 2lbs a week, short term goal is to go sub-300.

Chicks mire my height even though I'm chubby, had some 5'2" qts want pics with me before i graduated high school.

Mostly get angry mires from dudes at the gym nowadays. I'm still chubby, but I'm strong because I work for a living, heaving mulch and gravel and lopping trees and shit like that (I'm a groundskeeper for a retirement home). I just started working on deadlift and I pull 300 no problem.

Don't worry guys I'm not getting cocky, I intend to follow the full path of aesthetically pleasing, I just think it's funny to look in the mirror during my sets and seeing 3% body fat manlets very confused.

Attached: Sweating.jpg (600x600, 40K)

What’s the point of this post?

You wont become aesthetically pleasing after being almost 400lbs.

You have stretch marks, loose skin, all that shit that comes with previously being obese.

I suppose it's accountability in a way, I'm taking ownage of what I'm proud of and admitting to my negatives that I'm working on in a public place where no one is afraid to hurt me emotionally.

Attached: CSGO Waifu.png (1192x830, 462K)

But surely I can fill it out with gainz after I lose weight right? Or at least doesn't that kind of thing recede back to normal after a few years?

If it comes down to it, I'd be willing to get a little cosmetic surgery to get rid of flaps of skin.

And keep in mind I'm 6 foot 6 with a wide build. I don't want you to hold back or anything, but when most people look at me they guess I'm like 270. My frame is a lot heavier by nature, it's why I can eat 3000kcal a day with 0 exercise and lose a pound a week.

Attached: DaddySal.jpg (225x225, 5K)

this
you're going to look like shit fatty

Nobody gives a shit. Fuck off.

You can't be aesthetically pleasing at a clown tier height like that.
Trust me, girls and guys aren't taking pics or staring at you because they're miring. They're starting at you because of your genetic deformity. They want to show their parents the freak they saw at the gym that day.
The painful truth is, you will probably die early due to poor blood circulation or some shit and never live to lose your virginity. And you're fat as fuck so there's that.
Not even cope, im optimal height at 6'1"

Already lost my virginity chief

As for the other stuff, you might be right. But as I mentioned, I have a broad build, so I'm not a lanky freak.

I dunno, all of my experiences concerning my height seem to be positive. Like when chicks take pics with me they always lean against me or want me to put an arm around them.

Honestly man I'm 19 so I don't know much, but I appreciate the honesty from your end. It's sobering.

>Already lost my virginity chief
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: PepeLePewPew.jpg (256x256, 17K)

The Rock is 6'5", your manlet argument is invalid

Attached: Dwayne.jpg (630x587, 110K)

Yep

except that hes like 6'2 and frauds

>had some 5'2" qts want pics with me before i graduated high school.
>hey stacy want to go take some pics with that freak? haha

I'll take pics with you too, lil manlet cutie

Literal videos of live measuring

Also Hulk Hogan is 6'7"

Keep trying 6'1" manlet

>350lbs
>19 yo

Dude change your fucking diet... No amount of lifting will prevent you from being fat fuck
When your "childlike" metabolism goes away you gonna get at least 20% more mass whatever you do

>I just started working on deadlift and I pull 300 no problem.

Pls stay on this board and report your progress
The best thing would be if you could screencap your thread so when you make a new one in few days (weeks, months) about fucking up your spine you could post the image.
Then screencap that one for new thread about how it prevented you to lift and you gained 100lbs over night
Your last thread should be either on /r9k or /adv about killing yourself

Attached: 1536601888912.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

Everyone around me are frauds only I am unique a true ubermench

I want muscles developed from activity like pic related... I don't even care that I'm about foot shorter than him

Attached: Lauri Markkanen.jpg (1198x839, 88K)

look another ogre mutant figured out his genetic gift, kill him before he mogs us, we cant let this shit happen anymore fellow manlets they are almost extinct, stay fat

are you dense? your nipples will never be on their normal place, you cant correct that with surgery

For some reason doing landkeeping for a retirement home sounds like a very comfy job, would rather do that than being an office drone

You actually can "retard", they cut away the excess skin and stitch you back together so your nipple is in the same place again

((( brown wavy hair, brown eyes)))

Pics OP or stop fucking LARPing.

Attached: 1370289254341.jpg (343x357, 59K)

sure, a body full of scars is absolutely normal

You don't have broad shoulders, you are fat. Fatty

BUT I SAW THAT GIANT OF MAN BROUGHT DOWN TO HIS KNESS BY LOVE

This. Post pics.

That end each surgery is really dangerous and costs 10s of thousands each. Because of this, surgeons usually only do your arms, torso, and upper thighs. Your gonna look like shit and be poor lmao

Yeah well I lost mine before you!!!!!