Supermang's Sunday CBT/Prog Thread

Sunday CBT Thread by Supermang

youtube.com/watch?v=TFnCydgCy1M

Bodyweight: 71.1kg (+1.6kg from last week)

Well boys and girls, its that time again, for the Sunday CBT of greatness by yours truly, Supermang, the king of Jow Forums. We got alot of nice little topics to talk about today, after we finished showing off the goods, which btw sponsored by Gucci mane.
>(inb4 sellout)

Everything contained in the video if you decide to watch it, including the 'new challenger' (RIP Islee) and some other good and useful information related to L-I-F-T-I-N-G. Theres something for everyone, if you watch to the end, you'll see I even gave the haters some nice new piece of bait. I'm going to wait for the guy that decides to zoom in and post a picture of that bait in low resolution, and then I'm going to throw my head back and laugh for using that low resolution picture as bait, I mean CmonBruh, get a real camera skills m8, shit is weak.

And people are going to ask, why this and why that. And I'l come back to the thread and answer, why this and why that.

As always, please remember to add in your own bodyweight, time training, height and other relevant information when posting progression pictures or CBT pictures.

Thank you very much,
Supermang
>#1 Best lifter / most natural lifter and aesthetically pleasing good looking deadlift with nice form on Jow Forums and #1 King of the Anti-Brainlet Squad and BTFO Islee squad.

>PS: I fucked up the camera quality because I got a new cam and didn't change it from 360p. RIP LOL I AIN'T RECORDING ALL THIS SHIT AGAIN BOYS AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT, THE WORDS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE PICTURE

Attached: Day 28.png (4912x1852, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vHdKC_Qcgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st

not your blog

>not your blog

It is now bitch

PS: Do you even lift? Why yes I do, twice as much as you, faggot

Attached: hanma really faggot.png (1894x995, 485K)

Nobody posting CBT's or progression photos on a sunday?

Feelsbadman probably made my video/thread too late because It took hours to configure / setup a Go Pro

Fuck off faggot

Attached: ow my feelings.png (1279x712, 1.25M)

What is your cycle right now?

Three shots of Ibuprofen per day for the pain of having the training intensity of God himself, and 20mins penis pump twice every second day to practice for your mother

With tits like those you could be my mother mang.

What are your stats now? Can't believe I grossly outturtle the Mong itself. I used to be weaker than Sparrow.

I’ll bite mong, your vlog threads usually go off more than the CBT

6’1/21/83kg

Attached: 00E8488B-00D1-480B-9735-F787419A8467.jpg (750x537, 91K)

My mum prefers good looking guys tbqh

MasT is that you? Fuck i better stay natty or when i get off i will look like the fucken Smeagol

wear your hat properly

I never understood why you even started drinking the Juice ™ with that fucking face in the first place

ibuprofen slows and denies protein synthesis partially, it isnt the best idea to use it just to train harder
That jacket is cool tho i need one of those for this winter

Why did you lose all your gains ?

>ibuprofen slows and denies protein synthesis partially,

I heard about this too. But I was actually prescribed it by a doctor after going 21 days in a row training without a rest day. Lol

Thanks for the advice though user. Nice to see someone who isn't a brainlet in my threads for once.

Before anyone asks, the penis pump thing was a joke, LOL.

I don't want to start a trend or something in the case I did or said something like spraying muscle relaxer on my forehead in my videos and saying because I'm going for a thinking PR, because some people here might actually start doing it.

Attached: thumbs up budhist monk.jpg (220x293, 14K)

Chicken legs
Poor people clothes

I wonder how many anons fell for the "eat your own jizz for protein" diet that there were a few threads on a bit back...

No you dumb shit, eating your own jizz is like plugging an electrical board into itself, circular bullshit.
You have to eat OTHER people's jizz

Getting there

Attached: 8C068B62-0267-432A-A66B-5F086961C71B.jpg (750x1334, 270K)

If you need painkillers to keep training, you don't train "hard", you are training like shit. Can't wait till you reach snap city and fuck off for good.

Lifting to rape better, achmed?

It’s senor sanchez for you and we’d not have to train to rape we are gifted

Attached: F49B8175-6B5D-404A-A394-88F44351FC91.jpg (3024x4032, 1.98M)

>Why yes I do, twice as much as you
lol you clearly don't. Take a look at yourself. What an absolute cringe lord. Vynz level of autism

I like you, you're alright, mexinigger

lol

>guy say’s something mean to me
i don’t care
>guy said somethings mean about VynzBrah
its beat down! time!

>lol you clearly don't. Take a look at yourself. What an absolute cringe lord. Vynz level of autism

Sorry what was that?

Couldn't hear you over the sound of me pulling more weight off the ground than you have in your entire weakling life.

Attached: deadlift old.png (745x756, 1.3M)

Wtf supermang, you're back??

I remember you from years ago. I was there when "IZLEY IZLEY IZLEY, yi'll never lirn mang" happened

Wow. What happened to your body? You were much bigger. Did you lose all your gains?

WTF SUPERMANG IS BACK!??!

Attached: supermangtext.jpg (640x661, 35K)

>desperately clinging to old glories
>to defend himself on an incel counseling forum
>his self esteem depends on this

6’3” 165

Attached: E54B3735-53A3-4F84-8E3D-468A8E4B03B0.png (750x1334, 3M)

Old, sure.

Not for long, though. I dunno, I feel fairly confident about performing a feat of strength I have already performed in the past.

Enjoy the frailty of my form while it lasts, until I surpass it. Then you won't have much to hate on anymore, will you?

How unfortunate to hear about your involuntary celibacy, though. Tell you what, drop your paypal in the next comment, I'l send you $5 towards your fleshlight fund.

And I like you whiteboy

Attached: FC4138B6-3B9F-4E7A-8D0A-9CDD7145F51B.jpg (3088x2320, 1.4M)

D-do you like me too, senor Sanchez?

Oh mang, you look completely rekt now, but you're still as arrogant as you were back then. If you're so superior to everybody else, then why did you quit lifting in the first place? You must be one of those people who can't stick with anything. Is this going to be like that all your life? Do something, then quit, wait a few years and restart from zero?

You made me dig up my old folder. There used to be threads with people photoshopping this pic trying to make you look pretty.

Attached: MONG.jpg (480x640, 83K)

165 as 6'3''?

Attached: Hank hill Propane.png (500x288, 175K)

looking good beaner

If you need ibuprofen because of your training then u are not training hard, you train retarded

Nothing wrong with high frequency. I lift 7days a week too mostly but thats just retarded

You can't use old lift pictures and then brag about being stronger than everyone. You're like one of those boomers in my gym that talks about benching 4 plate back in the day then goes and reps 1

lmao mong you skinny-fat floppy-tittied twink

I've kind of missed you

Why are New Zealanders always so fucking ugly tho?

I maintain this weight eating 3k calories per day.
Gaining weight would be too much food for me to consider healthy

This exactly

Attached: MONG1.jpg (480x640, 76K)

you look inbred you fucking sheep shagger

Gracias bro
I love you

Attached: 544C1F2E-4526-4111-BDF2-3CE7AA3AD63C.jpg (3024x3024, 980K)

>You made me dig up my old folder.

Ah, so you are one of the old trash talkers. I do not wish to speak to you then. Collecting folders about people you hate is fucking pathetic, lol. Get a life dude.

Pic related for an explanation as to why I stopped lifting as I can't be bothered replying to a fuckboy.

Guess I'l just go 'be stronger' then.

???

Attached: pussy face.jpg (796x1200, 134K)

If you're not going to tell us your cycle what is the point of these threads?

>guess I'll just be stronger then
Good faggot go do it and then brag

What's ur program mang
How many kcals u eating?
Progress is good keep it up and make the board great again

What fucking size are those pants lmao? 32W x 40L? Dude learn to wear proper fitting clothes. You look even more retarded than you already do.

Because I'm natural

Have you ever entertained the idea that getting on roids from a 64.3kg frame is actually fucking retarded, and nobody does this?

Reguardless this question will never stop so the only way I will silence it is by getting blood tests done and waving it around in one of my vlog videos. Which I will, don't you worry about that.

Everyone's looking for the magic pill, thats the problem with you guys. And you think roids are a magic pill. Guess what, even if you had access to roids, without a decent training ethic and a good diet, your progress will still be shit.

I'm probably going to create a complete image post and just post it in every future CBT thread because, guess what. Every future CBT thread I make on sunday will have this question:

>"What is your cycle?"

Okay user

>What's ur program mang
Secret, for now

>How many kcals u eating?
Not sure, haven't started tracking yet. I will be tracking them soon. Diet has been lax, this is a simple part where I only need to gaining for a while, but I will be adjusting and preparing a complete diet soon

>Progress is good keep it up and make the board great again
Cheers, I'll try.

Attached: supermong.png (589x477, 465K)

>its back

why

Attached: ye niver lern.jpg (500x250, 28K)

Good comeback my man. Really blew me out of the water on that debate.

I accept your one word "why" and random garbage shitpost images as representation of the full extent of your mental capacity on the matter and thus your complete surrender. Not that you need to surrender, you know you already lost, idiot. Revert back to another image reply because you don't know how to debate the subject matter, please. Its the equivalent of attending a debate and stating that the other person is 'wrong' because he is a faggot.

Man, interacting with the world with an intellect as small as yours, it must be very difficult, yes? I bet you get brain mogged by people who are smarter than you on the regular. Probably your boss at your job does it to you, so you come home fustrated and find someone to insult on an anonymous image form.

Nice life, brah.

Attached: doppo finish it.png (1273x674, 389K)

Just tell us how much you lift now.

Get triggered all you want but it wont change the fact that is your face. A fact that really. hurts. my. eyes.

glad ure back faggot

>when the stroke hits just right

>No routine.
>No lifting stats.
>No diet.
Your thread is just pointless shitposting.

You need plastic surgery to fix your fucked up, retarded face. Why even bother trying when your facial aesthetics are this bad?

Okay. Next sunday's one I'l post all of those listed.

>all this projection

I'm really glad I'm not you.

Attached: MONG2.jpg (480x640, 136K)

Yeah but how about your lifts?

Cursed image

miring lats, will look sick when you cut down
same height but I am at a much fluffier 205lbs

6'3 205

Attached: Snapchat-1703580158.jpg (1440x2560, 598K)

LMAO HOW IS THIS IDIOT NOT IN A WHEELCHAIR
>ISHYGDDT
youtube.com/watch?v=5vHdKC_Qcgc

Lol what an insecure ugly faggot

WHAT

Attached: sup.jpg (480x640, 61K)

super mongoloid will make Jow Forums funny again

Attached: 1539467087897.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

it piss

>posts disgusting body
>gets BTFO by all of fit
>hides titties in layers of clothing
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
S to spit on this faggot

Attached: 1507591465681.png (2048x2400, 3.32M)

sorry I 'm not up to date on supermang, did he gain and lose a load of weight or something? what's up with the tits?

im rooting for you supermang.

Attached: 1540592386285.png (500x522, 120K)

Despite autism I want you to succeed supermong. Keep making these threads pls.
What are your lifts at right now dude? Are you regaining strength fast?

What the fuck, I had to wipe my eyes. I thought Supermang had left Jow Forums a few years back?

He stopped juicing.

Cop or nah? It’s a cashmere sweater for $119 made in Italy.

Attached: 9BBCC9F5-6893-45FC-8F27-A9C70447D743.jpg (2264x2853, 1.68M)

it's mint yeah go for it

how comfy is it for 120 bucks? looks good but thats a lot of cash

looking good. shoulders are a bit lacking though
eat more

HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT YOU FUCKIN DIED

I missed you.

Remember that one time a guy traveled to fight you but you guys ended up getting along instead? Good times

same fag

Mad you’re not rocking a /comfy cashmere sweater/?

Attached: D2C9EA8C-5413-4DFB-B3A5-7910B0E73D04.jpg (1125x376, 171K)

with all that bodyhair in your arms you dont need a sweater

Based bean poster

When did you come back, supermang?