Wtf has this board done to my standards?

Wtf has this board done to my standards?
Obivously this is a great body, and I used to mire him so fucking hard, but now ever since visiting here my immediate thought is that he looks kind of DYEL.
Normies gawk over this body as if he's a demi god, and for some reason I'm not impressed

Attached: Shirtless-Jason-Momoa-Pictures.jpg (728x728, 62K)

You're a dumbass

He is huge IRL, his bideltoid is probably in the vicinity of 60cm but appears smaller because of his huge head. Proportionate, compact builds like these are quite literally ideal for just about everything.

>take gear
>still look dyel
Wasted life

Yes, I know what you mean. I feel the same way when I look at someone like 50 Cent who I used to think was jacked but he just looks skinnyfat to me.

Tell me about it. Fit made me think The Rock is a built fat manlet.

>Marrying Bill Cosby and Lennon Kravits' sloppy seconds
Unimpressive.

Put him next to some legit bodybuilding manlet and watch him mog the shit of the bodybuilder.

Momoa is around 1.95 at 100kg+

its normal to have your standards go up, but if you think that is dyel you are retarded

fiddy was roiding during the GRODT era, he wasnt skinnyfat though he might be these days

>ywn absolutely MOG your bodyguards

Attached: M 0 G.jpg (532x600, 203K)

That's a snappy suit though, 10/10 would wear

>Momoa is the only guy who can wear Metal merchandise without looking like a khv neckbeard loser

there's no scale to compare to there

the average roider posted is a height padding manlet including in cbt threads, momoa is at least 6'3
put him next to the average humblebragging /shit/izen and he will mog them something fierce

Because you've seen far too many extreme roid abusers.

Mamoa there isn't even natty. It's possible to get there natural but your life revolves around the gym and diet. Slack off and train lightly a while and you regress fast.

Even a small dose of test, like 250mg a week can give you that build IF YOU AREN'T FAT!

Seriously that's the number 1 reason most lifters aren't built like this. Too much fat covering. Lot of perma bulked carry more muscle than this relative to their height/bmi.... but they're too fucking fat to see it.

because you're a retard

Much of this comes down to having a good physique.

Completely serious. You look FAR better in clothing if you have low bodyfat and a V taper. Don't take it too far, but being lean a drastic effect visually in and out of clothes.

you have no one in the frame to compare him to
tall guys will always look stringy in photos by themselves

... until you see a built 6'4'' dude IRL

>see pictures of naked roided monsters all day every day
Of course your brain is gonna be fucked to the reality in the world, user.

sheeeeeeiiiiiittt nochan+nofap+nocafeen when?

dyel? bro you're delusional, plus this dude is like 6'3

>unironically wearing a chain

He's fucking DYEL mate. This is what an adult male looks like.

Attached: Markus-Ruhl.jpg (520x676, 72K)

Not with those proportions he won't.

Who do you think looks like they lift? Just the biggest pro bodybuilders and that's it?

what the fuck is a dyel

its because he's a framelet with narrow shoulders and his lats are also shit which makes it even worse looking. should've chilled on the pecs and done some pullups lmao JUST

look in the mirror and find out

Attached: 1525919787740.jpg (788x685, 66K)

a fat manlet?

seriously nigger frog, what is it?

i'll never tell

Attached: 1525922587552.png (1000x1000, 77K)

Do You Even Lift

oh you've done it this time! you're fucking dead kid!

Attached: 1526182733480.jpg (1058x1060, 107K)

Don't call Pepe a nigger jerk

ill call whoever i want nigger, nigger

back to your containment board, wh*Toid

this
and this

>Roiding for this
Also, yeah, I used to think 50 was absolutely jacked when I was like 12
What have you done to me, Jow Forums?

Attached: images-3.jpg (306x469, 21K)

agreed, but Momoa lives in the USA living a life full of xenoestrogens and phytoestrogens

/s

This only happens to easily influenced mouthbreathers. I think Momoa is a total tool, but I'm not retarded enough to say out loud that he's not fucking jacked. Neck yourself, idiot.

seeing roided up people for a few years with perfect photoshopped physiques warps your standards.

guy prob has the perfect physique but i even think he looks small after being on Jow Forums and bb.com for a decade

There is something off about his physique but i can't quite put my finger on it

THAT FUCKING GYNO

Attached: 786546754.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Yeah, I've met the fucker and he sat in my lap for a bit (long story). I'm 6'4" 200lbs and he mogs the shit out of me. Probably the moggiest dude I've ever met irl, srs. Very wide boi, very charismatic