Fitness redpills you wish you knew sooner:

>megadose vit d3
>work your weaknesses twice as hard as your strengths
>perfect form but without sacrificing intensity
>introduce fasting protocol
>eat fatty meats and eggs
>fiber is overrated and causes you bowel discomfort
>carbs can be stored in muscles for days as glycogen

Attached: 1539277963265.jpg (1024x814, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycogen
exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/StrengthStandards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell me about d3 hyperdosing.

>Reps of 20 + for sets DO build muscle and feel awesome as well.

I wish someone had stopped me from buying all the protein powders and preworkouts that weren't doing shit for me.

Attached: 1540367578327.jpg (480x480, 46K)

20 rep squats will make a man out of you

That

Feeling down? Sleep is bad despite not using caffeine? Feeling sorta tired and demotivated?

Eat 20k iu vit d3 a day for few days and report back
I bought few 100pill packages 2000iu each, taking handfull a day
Immediate results.

Taking few thousands wont cut it because it takes long ass time of supplementing like this tonsee results (reference Stasha Gominiak)

>megadose vit d3

Lmao why?

>work your weaknesses twice as hard as your strengths

No, have a proper routine and keep it strict.

>perfect form but without sacrificing intensity

True.

>introduce fasting protocol

The most retarded thing ever. Well, ok, not the most considering you have niggers here who think not jerking off will give them superpowers, but still. If you are bulking, it is retarded for obvious reasons. If you are cutting, it will fuck with your gym performance.

>eat fatty meats and eggs

Fatty meats are great for bulking. Eggs are horrible; extremely satiating and low in calories.

Possibly; depends a lot on the person and the type of fibre. Some guys will require huge amounts to shit, some will not. Generally, overeating insoluble fibres might be a bad idea if you are sensitive to them.

>carbs can be stored in muscles for days as glycogen

Yeah? You run out of that when you work out.

>overeating insoluble fibres

Sorry, soluble fibres. Legumes, oats, nuts.

I do megadose vit D3 and I did notice results in mood. I was low on vit d, had it checked in private lab and it was 28 ng/dl which is low. 30 is low limit. That was year ago or more. Im gonna up yhe ante again altho I feel generally great. I did notice some constipation after several days of high vit d3 intake. So I guess day on day off should be ok.

Requesting 2 redpills

One about hypertrophy training (should I do it)
The other about creatine.

Saturated fats are good for you

Winners take steroids.

Yes
No

>Winners shut down their natural testosterone peoduction in the face of an upcoming race war

Wew lad

Hi newfag, let me be your guide:

>One about hypertrophy training (should I do it)
Start with strenght training and focus on learning proper form and having strenght gains for a while.
Then if you want, try hyperthrophy for fun and to see what happens.

It doesn't matter if you train hyperthrophy this year or the next one, with lifting you have to always think long term.

Yes, take creatine. I suggest not doing the loading / manteinance / off phases, those are harsh on your kidneys. Research a bit what you are doing before starting.

True, I wish I was roiding.

Eat only food. Dont use supps except D, Zn, and glycosamine/joint supp.

Only do high rep training 20 plus reps.
Dont squat unless front squat. High rep only.
Dont bench, do pushups on rings or cable flies.
Do core work. Do forearm work. Do neck work.
???????
Be better than everyone.

Dirty bulking in moderation is great
Peanuts are the key to a good bulk

Based and Redpilled

Attached: 1025852.jpg (150x200, 7K)

actually based and redpilled

Why no back squats or benching?

Also 20 rep sets are vastly underrated

>Mewing works if you do it enough
>Gomad is the only way to bulk
>Zyzz was Natty and had good genetics
>Nofap increase T so much you literally explode muscles

How exactly smooth shits is a discomfort? The only downside i see is farting more

all women are thots, more or less. In the last months I fucked 5 girls (all engaged). Just the look in their eyes, cheating with no remorse.

they rationalize it later and will think they did the right thing even tho they are cheating whores.
why i have to like big tits

Attached: 1541017631483.jpg (897x1181, 211K)

cope

id jerk off on those udders

>megadose vit d3
You better take you 200microgramm Vitamin K2 and 400mg Trimagnesiumdicitrat or you'll fuck your body up far more.

Attached: 17499497_10154617953356785_8427820246187448928_n.jpg (235x210, 8K)

After taking 20K for two weeks, you should go down to 5K or you're overdosing it and fucking your body up long term if you're not a nigger.

>zyzz was natty

well he certainly said he was while he was here

More from op
If you eat clean diet (especially bromeme low fat high carb high protein diet) you have to eat far more than you are comfortable with to gain weight

Raw non pasteurized whole milk is excellent nutrition source (excellent when your muscle glycogen is depleted) with amazing calorie:price ratio and optimal macros

Dips for most people are far better for long term shoulder health than bench press because of decline angle you are pressing

Behind the neck press is better than overheadpress if you have required shoulder mobility

Stretching is most of times worthless, your muscle tightness and aches come from improper form, instability somewhere in your body/feet-ground, subpar bracing or weakeness in different joint

You dont have to bother with cardio above required work capacity that you need in your program.

Focus on one or two things im mesocycles instead of trying to build everything at same time. Very hard to do past intermediate stage

Vitamin d3 thing is definitely true

>Eggs are horrible; extremely satiating
Lmao, literally a kiddie stomach.

>Eat 20k iu vit d3 a day for few days and report back
>I bought few 100pill packages 2000iu each, taking handfull a day
>Immediate results.
Is that all at once or throughout the day?

Nigger.

Attached: satiety-index-1024x547.png (980x523, 44K)

>Behind the neck press is better than overheadpress if you have required shoulder mobility
HIJEFFCAVALIEREATHLEAXEXDOTCOM

>No remorse

I don't know why but this is the part that unsettles my stomach. Where did the hope go brehs?

Attached: 1536720667876.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

Redpill me on carbs being stored in the muscles for days as glycogen. Unironically what did you mean by this?

you may not have been drinking enough water. or taking the flavored shit with artificial sweeteners (orange metamucil, costco brand psyllium). or you're just weird, idk. but psyllium husk is one of maybe three supps I deem worth taking. the flavored shit fucks me up, but NOW foods unflavored is great.

and the more cabbage and oats and sweet potatoes with skin on I eat, the better I feel and the better I poop.

this. it was a fucking flu shot you assholes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycogen
redpill yourself pussy

Apples are more satiating than beef according to this?

>Fiber is overrated.

Try a liquid diet. Then tell me about bowel discomfort.

i assume its matched calories

Heh...Redpill yuorself...pussy...

Attached: 3h2xejraquxz.jpg (816x1234, 82K)

you sound like you are not an athlete and have never been to the gym

dont listen to this guy, hes an idiot and clown.

Calisthenics pill is light blue at best

can someone post the picture with zyzz saying it was a flu shot i lost it

Guaranteed under 25 desu. This post made me cringe

Wish i din't trained my first 2 years for calanesthethics

>spacing

don't ego lift

good cardio will make you feel better than any amount of muscles ever could

healthy eating habits are far more effective than any gimmicky diet or supplement regime

most women are actually repulsed by big muscles

Attached: 1541257187406.jpg (331x10000, 139K)

>Eggs are horrible; extremely satiating and low in calories.
If you can't easily pound back 6-10 eggs, you are probably women.

Yes. Eggs will block you the fuck up. Especially boiled.

Post body.

That's not Reddit spacing is.

Why the fuck would you bother with that when you can eat foods with similar caloric densities that are much less satiating.

Wait, thought you said eggs for a moment. Yes, apples are pretty satiating overall. A "serving" of steak may be more satiating than a "serving" of apple, typically because most people only eat a single apple in a sitting while they down like 300 grams of steak in one go. Gram for gram, apples might very well be more satiating.

Attached: 3ae.png (343x400, 71K)

>muh women
Pathetic

You should offer to take me for dinner before you proposition me like that.

>take the neckpill

>you really can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time on a calorie deficit with high protein

>oh my fucking god drink water

>t.fag

Attached: 1535759110353.png (798x173, 12K)

Guys, about 1/35 people who take vitamin D get kidney stones. If you don't know whether you're deficient, is that a smart risk to take?

>1/35
thats less chance than you being a fag

ill bite the bullet

retart

Nah, he is right. There are a lot of problems with your post, that show a clear lack of development in the mentality that lifting takes you on. Don't worry, you don't understand now, but you'll get there one day

I'm totally confused on vit d. Some sources say 800 a day tops, others say 2k, and then others tout super dosing 10k while others are saying this is super detrimental.

Attached: 1528401404410.jpg (600x600, 22K)

>namefag

Attached: 1540326422885.png (800x800, 727K)

P-please respond!!!

Attached: 1151.jpg (567x654, 45K)

If you have a deficiency 10-20K for twoc weeks to fill it up. Afterwards most will need 4-5K daily. But always take it with K2 and Magnesium or you will fuck up your organs. Just google for the proportions and don't listen to either extremes (infants get 1.5K outinely daily, so 800 is just as retarded as overdosing on 20K after the first refilling).

Hope you make it noe day, bro

>take the neckpill
Oh, yeah baby

>you probably can't make a better program than someone who had dedicated their life to programming (do fucking SS to start you twink).
>you aren't a "hardgainer", you don't eat enough. I'm 205lbs and my TDEE is fucking 3400 because I'm active. You eat less than you think you eat and should calorie count correctly.
>the strength base is not a meme. If you aren't at least past intermediate level strength according to exrx you should be running a novice or intermediate strength program. 1/2/3/4 puts most people at intermediate.
>do not skip deadlifts or squats
>salt, fat, cholesterol, carbs, (insert fitness/health industry boogeyman here) isn't bad or as bad as you think. Saturated fat and cholesterol are actually health for males for example.
...and the most important if you actually fucking read them:
>dieticians and exercise science dweebs don't know how the fuck to control a study properly.

Attached: 1512177553006.png (937x1171, 1.05M)

>t. cardio bunny

Based and redpilled oldfag poster. Can we be friends, user? Add me on discord: BigGuy#8720

Every man wants to fuck a cardio bunny with a phat ass. Every woman wants to be a cardio bunny with a phat ass.

It doesn't make any sense to do only one type of training. Remember that there are fast and slow twitch muscle fibres which require different rep ranges; do all kinds of rep ranges for maximum gains.

Oh, another important one. Sleep on the floor, with minimum padding. Search on youtube, there are a couple of good videos about the benefits. I have been sleeping for months on the floor now, and it is better for posture, and recovery, at least

>/2/3/4 puts most people at intermediate
Isn't that late beginner?

>exrx

this?
exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/StrengthStandards

Yes

>diet semi-in order, don't pig out on junk
>no alcohol or drugs or hard partying
>have some exercise routine focused on compound lifts that you follow loosely, sometimes even taking 4+days off depending on how you feel, sometimes leaving the gym early, but generally pretty balanced
>don't buy into crap that fitness companies try to sell you
>get at least 40 minutes of sunlight/day, preferably more
>sell your car, bike/walk/run instead
>eat raw eggs

If you're a dyel, you will look and feel great doing this. Not Connor Murphy status anytime soon, but you will see results very fast, and you won't get injured.

Whomst the gymthot?

>fasting is bad for bulking
brainlet confirmed

>you can learn more from talking to swole guys in the gym, not by having a trainer

I literally learned this by always talking and asking questions to the bodybuilders/huge guys in the gyms I'd go to. Talking to swole > personal trainer

this sounds like an excellent way to blow out your kidneys. vit D is fat soluble so you can't piss it out btw.