twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fiber helps bring your stool consistency to a neutral position

wow, wasn't that hard idiot

>fiber is the cure for diarrhea
it adds solid mass to your stool
>fiber is the cure for constipation
because it pushes out whatever shit you have piled up on your guts

retard

>the most consistent cure for both diarrhea and constipation is a low fiber diet

Big fiber are worse than big pharma at this point

Attached: Dh6aQoCUYAAmAK2.jpg (960x571, 39K)

Wait, you can stop feeling pain by not eating fiber??? I’ll try this shit immediately

>Japanese have low rates of colon cancer and eat a low fiber diet

hm, made me thingk as well

>a shit graph made up by a retard at a LOW CARB conference filled with dyels and fat boomers who just wanna eat bacon and butter all day that is based on A SINGLE shady study that no one caresa bout proves that fiber is bad for you
You might just be full blown retarded, imagine basing your diet on fucking cult dogma by fat balding low test boomers.

Nice graph. Without a study proving it, its just a drawing tho.

>japanese also under eat, which is the best way at avoiding all types of cancer, since calories promote the growth of all cells throughout your body, including cancer cells
>japanese also have lower androgenic activity than other ethnicities
>japanese also eat foods that have anti cancer compounds like SOI
>japanese eat fiber

made me contemplate as well

Try out low fiber, it will change your gut/life. I used to eat lots of fiber and I always felt like bloated and full and heavy, now I limit it to the minimum and I feel light, better, free.

Fiber is literally indigestible matter, once I started thinking about it logically it made no sense to eat fiber lol. When I ate almost 0 fiber carnivore my shits were perfect and i felt amazing, so fiber is a meme

>just try it bro
I have, it's a shit meme spread by retards who have no idea of the consequences long term of their meme diets.
0 fiber diet is absolutely fucking dumb and stupid, not even fucking lions eat ZERO fiber.
>I feel better
Now do that diet long term, enjoy your sharp colon pains and lack of fiber that helps you getting rid of toxic shit from the food and water you eat like BPA and DDT.

post a study showing increasing fiber helps constipation

I'll wait

I don't have to, because I never claimed such a thing.
You're the one implying fiber is bad, post evidence other than that shit graph made by a literal low carber zealot dyel boomer at a LOW CARB conference based on a single study that isn't even cited at all by actual exports on the field due to it being contradictory to the bulk of the evidence.
A single exception doesn't override the rule, do you understand how science works?

(((Fiber)))

Some fiber is good, but you don't need 40g of fiber per day, that's ridiculous

>contradictory to the bulk of the evidence.

Must be easy to post that bulk of evidence then

When I say 0 i dont mean literal 0, just try to limit your fibre to the absolute minimum, like no oats, limit veges etc. I did both high fiber and low fiber both long term (high fiber 1+ years, low fiber 6 months so far).

Fiber doesn't get rid of toxins, my poops and pee does that lol

>gorillas ferment their fiber to an extent they absorb 65% of their calories as fat
>humans cannot ferment nearly as much fiber

hm

And they an hero more than anyone else
Really activated my almonds

how do you activate almonds?

I think of fiber as a sponge, because it kind of works that way. In the presence of enough water it will slide right through you, but if you don't have enough water in your colon it's going to plug you up.

I eat lots of fiber as a consequence of loving vegetables. Never had a problem with it. My roommate who lives on chicken nuggets and frozen pizza got severe cramping from eating one of my high fiber wraps though.

evidence in favour of fiber consumption is plenty, you asked for something else entirely, do you even read?
how much do you recommend then?
oats cause issues in a lot of people that are independent of its fiber content, same thing with grains and legumes.
must be the lower intake of fiber they have
>cant ferment nearly as much fiber
true, but they can still ferment fiber, l m a o, meaning that we have a place for some fiber in our diets, unlike what SOMEONE ELSE is implying here in this shit thread, assuming not you.

I miss the old days of squats and oats
Now a days Jow Forums is fucked

>Fiber is the cure for diarrhea

Uh, no? Everyone knows to avoid high-fibre foods if you have full-blown diarrhea. Fibre is the cure for some cases of loose, mushy stools.Insoluble fibre, which adds bulk to your shit.

>Fiber is the cure for constipation

Yeah, insoluble fibre, which makes your shits looser.

Are you illiterate?

Almonds are seeds, you activate them by putting them in water until they start to germinate

How much do you and him drink on average? Also mind posting a recipe?

Lel at trusting the graph of some guy who can’t spell “fiber”

>fiber has no calorie but fills you up
no thanks im not laying unneccesary hurdles on my 5k calorie diet plan it already makes me wanna puke as it is

/fit is just too retarded to eat a moderate amount of fiber and not overdo or underdo it.
Fiber only has a role if you want to stay full for longer than 3-4 hours on a carbohydrate metabolism.

Fiber provides no nutritional value. Keeping your insulin from spiking is the key to satiation. You don't need any fiber for this

Fiber slows down digestion of carbohydrates, there for lower spike in insulin. Added fiber however is useless imo.

I think the take away is that fat takes a long time to break down and is satiating. If you consume large quantities of carbohydrate, you need fiber to simulate this.

Yeah cos vegetable farming is such a profitable field

Attached: bitchslap.gif (400x229, 1020K)

Attached: 1539558825037.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

fake and gay.

What are the best fiber supplements? Should I just get those gummies or is it actually important to use 'natural' stuff like psyllium husk?

Just eat veggies. You can practically OD on fiber if you eat like a "whole foods vegan" or whatever the fuck. Just load up on broccoli, carrots, celery, etc.
Here's a salad recipe I like:
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup chopped carrot
1 cup spinach
1 avocado
+as much hot sauce as you want because it's zero calorie, Frank's Red Hot Buffalo is A+, the avocado will round out the flavor

hmm

An herro to you too my amelican frendu!

Based

Jesus I hope no one is this stupid.

>eat a lot of fiber
>have shits where it looks like someone took a bucket of mud and dumped it in the toilet.
>flush toilet
>pile of shit stays there and doesn't move

>100% of people with a baseline diet experience constipation and strain opening
citation fucking needed

Based and redpilled

Yes the foot that makes you feel good is actually bad for you Goy, we have (((evidence))) showing that. Its also a coincidence that live expectancy is decreasing in most western nations for 5 years now, just as more and more people eating much more (((healthy foots))). Same with the rise of chronic diseases especially bowel diseases

The fact that it took this many posts for someone to mention the difference between soluble and insoluble fibre shows that Jow Forums knows less than jack shit about nutrition.

No idea who's trolling in this thread and whos not but doing keto contributed to me getting hemorrhoids at age 28 IMO But I was maxing out on risk factors. Just a heads up guys.
>High caffine intake for dank lifts
>Sitting on toilet for a long time on smartphone
>Keto Diet
>Pushing my self lifting
All of these are risk factors for hemrroids. i bought some Kirkland brand Metamucil and its pretty good tasting, also I stopped Keto. since going away the hemmies haven't come back. you don't want hemmies anons they suck. I had to work an 8 hour shift with a external hemmie until it popped and bled out at home. Not fun.

my turds were a lot more aethetically pleasing when all I ate was junk food but they still looked like turds and so did I

Reminder that you will literally die without fiber in your system to help filter it from toxins and leftover shit.

Also one of my coworkers who was 38 and super jacked and was helping me with lifting advice, when I told him I bought supplemental fiber (but avoiding mentioning the hemmies, just said i wanted to be more "regular") he said he used fiber too, im assuming he dealt with hemmies too from that because why else would people use supplemental fiber. He was also Filipino and already consumed a decent amount of white rice so i know it wasn't because he was low carb.

The insane thing here is...the reason that user knew about and posted this fucking chart is the same reason so many people here know about things like OMAD or Intermittent Fasting, lmao, all these cult diets are absolutely retarded, this one you can clearly see is bullshit, but the others are true? The source for those curious:
youtu.be/isIw2AN_-XU?t=465
Of course half of Jow Forums has already seen and believed some of this faggot's videos.

Attached: 1518541611761.jpg (318x378, 78K)

wtf I hate...science? now