Are these a meme? is there any actual benefit?

Are these a meme? is there any actual benefit?

Attached: toe.jpg (500x233, 51K)

If you don’t want to be seen as a normal human being in society, I suggest getting them OP.

Just look at them.

Foot fetish girls love them

They look fun to wear

Would wear them for everything casual/10

I've never tried these, but i find my body feels a lot lighter when running barefoot

They do have a purpose OP, they let people know who the faggots are.

You won’t have to worry about being distracted by thots, they’ll just ignore you.

I think they settled a class action based on their bogus medical claims so...

i had some many years ago and i didnt really notice any positive or negative differences. maybe theyre good for rock climbing or parkour or something? but for running they were exactly the same as normal shoes. ignore incels itt making fun of how they look tho, if ur hot women dont care about your shoes. i used to go running in those and hot pink short shorts and that was around the time i was getting laid the most in my life.

It's easy to increase your cadence with minimalist shoes.

Now that you mention it, the only time I've seen these irl they were indeed being worn by a faggot.

I get a mental boost when working out with them.

Then again I do body/bar/ring workouts so the feeling of lightness is nice.

Do they come in steel toe?

Halloween was 4 days ago, you just missed it buddy

Don't get the finger ones, just get wide toed Merrell shoes, second picture related

Attached: 20140719-074807-28087187.jpg (960x770, 99K)

Attached: IMG-20181103-WA0052.jpg (4032x2268, 522K)

Nah but you can buy talon attachments.

can't get a std

Contraceptive

>ClownShoes.jpg

Kwads checked, keked & rekt

Post body

Why do 99% of shoes have raised toes? Do that many people walk around barefoot with their toes raised off the floor constantly?

Something something medieval higher class shoes.

Attached: Crakow-preview-image.jpg (1200x900, 276K)

i never heard about any medical claims. i only wear them because they're comfy and practical and i dont like big burger cushions under my feet. i dont care if homosexuals want to project off of them

Attached: kd shoes.jpg (750x501, 66K)

Plot twist: user is a lesbian

Well this is the gayest board, and femanons never respond when I ask them to be my gf so you might be on to something.

>immediately going to the "post body" defense
lol

what is this?

You better be wearing toe socks.

Yes they're a meme

>being so out of shape he points out what I just said

A year after walking in barefoot shoes, just google "before after barefoot shoes". When you first start it's like exercising a new muscle, your feet and arches go back to normal. Some folks even report going a full size down in shoes

No socks, but it is 9°C/ high 40s here in the Northeast. They are vented so I need socks

I bought a pair of these back in 2010 and only used them for a few months but here's my verdict anyway:

pros:
>running is fun as fuck when on the right surface
>they weigh basically nothing

cons:
>can only run on soft surfaces for a longer period of time
>grass (and really all kinds of things) gets stuck between the toes
>if you step on a stone, even a fucking fir cone, say hello to excruciating pain
>socks were expensive as fuck and shitty to put on, didn't last very long
>your calves will hurt as fuck for the first few weeks

I'd say they're a huge meme.

Attached: Vibram_Fivefingers_KSO_Black_1024x1024.jpg?v=1526687976.jpg (940x940, 31K)

I live next to taco land so I can't relate and also the last time I ran without socks I got nasty friction blisters on my big toe

These were my previous dailies, diving boots with grippy rubber insoles, so no socks doesn't bother me but I'd rather not have my feet freeze during this climate. I will say it feels like getting new legs installed, walking in the Merrell Vapors. Specifically how you initially land on your foot, now that it's a 0° angle

Attached: OTB_MC_600x600.jpg (600x600, 69K)

Yeah I think they're fantastic. But that's mostly me being biased after like 300+ miles in them. Gotta get your feet stronk af

Part of (if not mostly) why I became fit was to get back on the path of being human, not a devolved featureless alien due to technological advances in society (Inb4 Kazinsky) so learning about these was right down my alley

I've owned multiple pairs of these, and I love them, fashion be damned.
>get the benefits of barefoot running while protecting your feet
>improved traction because you can grip the ground with your toes
>weigh virtually nothing
>once you've built up your leg muscles, feels like you're practically floating when you run
They are pretty pricey, though, and you have to be careful with them because the material is quite thin. Running on concrete feels horrible, too.

>looks like a meme
>is this a meme?

I also like them because I don't fuck up my feet when I'm running on concrete.